Old 03-20-2018, 01:11 PM   #3901
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Given what the church does and has done to Mankind, I'm surprised that more people don't feel like I do. Maybe they do but are too PC to show it? I couldn't give a fuck about PC.

What the fuck am I talking about. The church is an inanimate object. It can't kill, lie, abuse, intimidate yada, yada, that's christards that do that. That's why they are at the end of my venom - just not physically.

The Gospel according to Bob verses 34 -36: Whosoever cometh across a christard will legally challenge them with all vigour and cause them to piss off back to their lair where they will be free to utter their complete bollocks without let or hindrance. Do not be afraid to belittle the christard vermin for they are of low intellect and will not present thee with undue resistance for they possess little knowledge, not having even read their 'oily' book which they call the babble.
Quote:
Dense Hag wrote
Proverbs 29:11

11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.

Thus, not only do those you preach to think are a fool, but so does God, sadly Hertzy. Repent and believe the Gospel Message. You have nothing else left do ya?

You're not people person, and you are using your time and spending it with Christians. You have a screw loose.

Ge your head examined, AGAIN. Whateve gave you to "fix it" is not working.

JJ
Fuck you, you senile old hag.

Hope there isn't a god because, if there is, for sure, you and that piece of vermin, android IQ 6, are going straight to hell in a handbasket you dub-shit pair of twats.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 03-20-2018 at 02:02 PM.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #3902
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Fuck off you lying senile old twat. Christards know fuck all about the babble. You and that useless twat, android, most of all. Most haven't even read it. All they see is a book which they believe is 'oily' though what the fuck that means is anyone's guess. They know some of the shit in it but a pitiful amount only. Most know nothing of christardological history or why it was written, who wrote it and for whom. Ask most christards who wrote matthew, mark, luke and john and they will give a puzzled look and will say "matthew, mark, luke and john". Pitiful, really.
You're speaking to ignorant Christians regarding whatever topic you are discussing. I might imagine the few Christians that do engage with you are morons quite frankly if they are doing so.

You are with high class, well read. theist nows. Listen and Learn. I have read the Bible too many times to count and Andrew is obviously more generally welll read but I am certain has also read the Bible numerous times given his post.

Get with the program before it's too late.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:19 PM   #3903
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
There's no excuse for someone converting to christardology later in life. A child knows no better whereas an adult should. I can only assume that adults converted due to some trauma or other or because they succumb to superstitious nonsense. Conversion later in life demonstrates a psychological weakness. It is this psychological weakness that the church exploits in order to control and keep the cash flowing out of the believers coffers and into theirs. The evil fuckers need to be taxed out of existence and then fed to the lions. Shit, I'll even buy the lions.

psalm 14 is just more horseshit to convince the plebs to waste their life on a non-existent god in order that the hierarchy of the church can control, abuse and relieve them of their goods, chattels and dignity.

Religion is the curse of mankind. The various scandals which are now being unearthed are turning older people against it. People, for the first time in Man's history, now see religion for what it is: a money-making machine for the religious elite. It is also seen as a vehicle that can be used to sexually exploit others. It's not so much that the young are rejecting it, now they don't even consider it. If it can't be configured into an App, or they can't get a selfie with god, they aren't interested. It's irrelevant to them and their lives. They have moved on and have left religion in the gutter where it belongs. That's why, you twatting senile old hag, the pendulum WILL NOT swing back. In the case of the young, they haven't left religion, they never considered it in the first place and they certainly won't embrace it later in life. Religion and religtards are dying. It's over. There's just this generation of christard twats to die off and that's it for christardology. Game over. Surely, even you can see this, you senile old twat.

I note that you have gone from not responding to Simon at all to not responding much if at all. Your memory really is failing you, isn't it? See a doctor. Also, tell him of your madness - that you are a christard.

Atheists do good because they want to - not because it says so in some book written by goat herders 2,000.
Usual full of shit post. Blah Blah Bla etc, etc, etc. Brevity is your friend.

JJ
Old 03-20-2018, 01:22 PM   #3904
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Like fuck they could. They believe in illogical shyte and that makes them as dumb as fuck. If they were remotely logical, they wouldn't believe in christard bollocks in the first place, you senile old hag.

FFS, how dumb are you, you thick twat?
I GUARANTEE most converts are 100 fold more well read than you, Bible included.

JJ
Old 03-20-2018, 01:24 PM   #3905
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I remember one day, I was in a city centre and saw a sky pilot pontificating. I knew he was a sky pilot because he was in his church garb.

A sky pilot in public is a rare thing these days and I wasn't about to waste the opportunity.

Sometimes, I lull christards into a false sense of security before delivering the coup de grace. This time, I went straight for the jugular and began carving the twat into little pieces.

No sooner had I started than his wife began beating up on me and demanded that I show her pissy husband the respect that she thought he deserved.

I told the old cunt that I had no respect for a man who wore a dress. Dresses were for us girls, not for men. I also pointed out that people who believed what christards believed needed to be locked up, not shown respect, for they were insane. I also pointed out that a member of a sect that had murdered as many people as they have doesn't deserve respect. In any case, I told the bitch, respect is earned, not demanded, and I didn't respond well to demands. I then told he that she was dismissed as she was unimportant. I then began to ignore her. That sent her into orbit. I guess that, in her social circles, she was never ignored and me, ignoring the bitch, was severely pissing her off.

You see, these sky pilots, and their wives for that matter, are surrounded by sycophants who lick their arses all day. I believe they like their asses being licked too so there may be a symbiotic relationship between the two.

When they come up against someone like me, they are totally fucked because they don't know what to do. They simply aren't used to being confronted in such a direct manner or even confronted at all. They fully expect people to believe their bollocks without question, which their sycophants do.

The more I pressed her husband and the more I ignored his bitch, the more agitated the bitch became.

The spectacle was a joy to behold. I can be a right cow at times and that day was one of those times.

Eventually, the ineffectual sky pilot realised that I'd got him by the short and curlies and wasn't about to let go any time soon. He also realised that he needed to muzzle his bitch lest she embarrass herself further so he suggested that they go off for a cup of tea and calm down.

I think he finally realised that people really had had enough of people of his kind and that christardology was on its way out. Once upon a time, what a sky pilot said was law. He was shocked that people were now no longer afraid to speak out and tell him, in no uncertain terms, what they thought of vhistardology and where he could shove it.

I really enjoyed that day. I was buzzing afterwards.

That day, I scored a big one for the good guys.
At this point, I think you are an absolute freak. This is your "high" making an ass in front of TWO people? Get some help friend. You are delusional.

JJ
Old 03-20-2018, 01:43 PM   #3906
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
There's no excuse for someone converting to christardology later in life. A child knows no better whereas an adult should. I can only assume that adults converted due to some trauma or other or because they succumb to superstitious nonsense. Conversion later in life demonstrates a psychological weakness. It is this psychological weakness that the church exploits in order to control and keep the cash flowing out of the believers coffers and into theirs. The evil fuckers need to be taxed out of existence and then fed to the lions. Shit, I'll even buy the lions.

psalm 14 is just more horseshit to convince the plebs to waste their life on a non-existent god in order that the hierarchy of the church can control, abuse and relieve them of their goods, chattels and dignity.

Religion is the curse of mankind. The various scandals which are now being unearthed are turning older people against it. People, for the first time in Man's history, now see religion for what it is: a money-making machine for the religious elite. It is also seen as a vehicle that can be used to sexually exploit others. It's not so much that the young are rejecting it, now they don't even consider it. If it can't be configured into an App, or they can't get a selfie with god, they aren't interested. It's irrelevant to them and their lives. They have moved on and have left religion in the gutter where it belongs. That's why, you twatting senile old hag, the pendulum WILL NOT swing back. In the case of the young, they haven't left religion, they never considered it in the first place and they certainly won't embrace it later in life. Religion and religtards are dying. It's over. There's just this generation of christard twats to die off and that's it for christardology. Game over. Surely, even you can see this, you senile old twat.

I note that you have gone from not responding to Simon at all to not responding much if at all. Your memory really is failing you, isn't it? See a doctor. Also, tell him of your madness - that you are a christard.

Atheists do good because they want to - not because it says so in some book written by goat herders 2,000.
It is written:

... upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it...

Matthew 16.

Scandals are numerous in and out of the Church, Hertzy. There really is no significant difference in the way Christians and atheists behave. That has been proven in several studies with Various Variables.(Love alliteration)

Thus, thus the Church prevails because God promised it so. He can use sinful humans to accomplish his purpose.

JJ
Old 03-20-2018, 01:56 PM   #3907
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
DirtyMary wrote View Post
Are you kidding me? You post some stupid sign-like post to make a point?
How strange pet-dog. Why don't you 'use your OWN words.'
DM

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #3908
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Fuck you, you senile old hag.

Hope there isn't a god because, if there is, for sure, you and that piece of vermin, android IQ 6, are going straight to hell in a handbasket you dub-shit pair of twats.
Actually, when you post another person you need to post it WITH the original name on the post, not your make believe world different name.

Smelly,

I'm sick quite frankly of Hertz misquoting me, and I would like to be addressed properly as I do him.

Can you put out a little 'reminder' about quoting other posters? Let me know if I am wrong and I will post my own names for Hertz when I quote his posts.

Gracias.

JJ
Old 03-20-2018, 02:22 PM   #3909
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You need to read the thread about Professor Stephen Hawking - especially the comment written by your boyfriend, android IQ 6.

Please explain in what way his comment is appropriate.

Please explain how his comment is in keeping with Christian values.

Little wonder that I, and others, have no respect for you christards.

I told you that he was a weirdo. Now we have the proof by his own hand. He's the weirdist and most disgusting person I've met online - by a long way.

I feel sick to the stomach.
Perhaps if these posts the are making you sick to your stomach, it is because you have come to realize Andrew and I are correct and there IS a God you have mocked, and there will be consequences by God (not good either) for doing so. Repent in sackcloths and ashes immediately if not sooner.

2 Options for you to consider from a caring Christian co-poster:

A. Quit reading this if you are not man enough to read "grown up men" posts.

B. Suck it up and be a man.

JJ
Old 03-20-2018, 02:22 PM   #3910
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Actually, when you post another person you need to post it WITH the original name on the post, not your make believe world different name.

Smelly,

I'm sick quite frankly of Hertz misquoting me, and I would like to be addressed properly as I do him.

Can you put out a little 'reminder' about quoting other posters? Let me know if I am wrong and I will post my own names for Hertz when I quote his posts.

Gracias.

JJ
Fuck off you densest of dense bats.
I'm fucking sick of you cocking up your quote tags - it means I have to keep going back over a heap of posts and putting your crap right. It's bad enough having to glance at your shit once, never mind 3 or 4 times.
So I reserve my right to call you the dense hag that you are till you learn how to use the quote function properly. Idiot.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #3911
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I GUARANTEE most converts are 100 fold more well read than you, Bible included.

JJ
Fuck off you senile old hag.

Old 03-20-2018, 02:33 PM   #3912
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
At this point, I think you are an absolute freak. This is your "high" making an ass in front of TWO people? Get some help friend. You are delusional.

JJ
Piss off you senile old hag.

Old 03-20-2018, 02:35 PM   #3913
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It is written:

... upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it...

Matthew 16.

Scandals are numerous in and out of the Church, Hertzy. There really is no significant difference in the way Christians and atheists behave. That has been proven in several studies with Various Variables.(Love alliteration)

Thus, thus the Church prevails because God promised it so. He can use sinful humans to accomplish his purpose.

JJ
The gospel according to Bob verse 37: Thou should verbally abuse both the senile old hag, mary, and her christard boyfriend, android IQ 6, for they are vermin.

Old 03-20-2018, 02:37 PM   #3914
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Smelly,

Gracias.

JJ
Fuck you senile old hag.

Old 03-20-2018, 02:39 PM   #3915
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Perhaps if these posts the are making you sick to your stomach, it is because you have come to realize Andrew and I are correct and there IS a God you have mocked, and there will be consequences by God (not good either) for doing so. Repent in sackcloths and ashes immediately if not sooner.

2 Options for you to consider from a caring Christian co-poster:

A. Quit reading this if you are not man enough to read "grown up men" posts.

B. Suck it up and be a man.

JJ
A typical post from a senile christard old hag.

Be ashamed you stinking piece of christard vermin.