Old 11-22-2006, 01:31 PM   #1
Choobus
I Live Here

The universe if full of cunts.

there are many copies, and they have a plan. the plan is to praise jeebus and ignore evidence. It is sometimes amusing to drop in on thgese chode monkeys and set them straight. Indeed, some anonymous shit stirrer copied Chooblog material and posted it here just to piss them off. I don't mind, I consider this to be fair usage.

I thought it might be handy tro have a watch list of these tards, especially if a few RA members decided to drop in on their shitfest and tell them a few unpleasant truths.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:52 PM   #2
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Douche Gobbler nonpareil here: http://www.beliefnet.com/blogs/crunc.../how-come.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:55 PM   #3
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
Choobus wrote
The universe if full of cunts.

there are many copies, and they have a plan. the plan is to praise jeebus and ignore evidence. It is sometimes amusing to drop in on thgese chode monkeys and set them straight. Indeed, some anonymous shit stirrer copied Chooblog material and posted it here just to piss them off. I don't mind, I consider this to be fair usage.

I thought it might be handy tro have a watch list of these tards, especially if a few RA members decided to drop in on their shitfest and tell them a few unpleasant truths.
Where is the awesome Chooblog material? I couldn't find it.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:57 PM   #4
Choobus
I Live Here

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...8&isPopup=true

it's about three quarters of the way down. They call themselves Choobus, but it is not the one true Choobus.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-22-2006, 03:08 PM   #5
Jahrta

Quote:
Choobus wrote
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=10162561&postID=11639919549754953 8&isPopup=true

it's about three quarters of the way down. They call themselves Choobus, but it is not the one true Choobus.
All hail the mighty Choobus! May his wisdom endure through the ages and fill the minds, mouths, and asses of theists the world over!

Think of it as Skull Island for theistic beliefs...Even if you survive the Choobusaurus there is still that ravine full of giant atheistropods waiting to make a meal of you.
"I won't think in your church if you promise not to pray in my school"
Jahrta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #6
Choobus
I Live Here

Her profile reads: ""I am a wife and a homeschooling mother of three beautiful girls. I am on assignment from God to be a good helper to my husband and to train up my children with the Fear and Admonition of the Lord!""

what a fucking loser. With an attitude like that she can only be a munter of the most henious variety.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-22-2006, 03:48 PM   #7
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

The Washington Post online is launching a circle-jerk roundtable discussion on religion. They picked Jon Meacham, editor of Newsweek, as one of the two commentators (the other one is a douchebag too). Anyway, here's an example of Meacham's brainpower, something he once penned in Newsrag:

Quote:
The uniqueness—one could say oddity, or implausibility—of the story of Jesus' resurrection argues that the tradition is more likely historical than theological.
Got that, jizzdribblers? The more implausible something is, the more likely it is to be true. :bop:

That emoticon is too kind.

That's better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-22-2006, 04:08 PM   #8
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
T
Got that, jizzdribblers? The more implausible something is, the more likely it is to be true. :bop:
or, to put it another way: "you can't make this shit up. Well, you can, but who would? Therefore zombies are real goddammit. "

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-22-2006, 04:12 PM   #9
snap crafter

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
T
or, to put it another way: "you can't make this shit up. Well, you can, but who would? Therefore zombies are real goddammit. "
... Of course they are! That's why I sleep with a mallet and machete next to my bed!

Have your escape plan ready!
Old 11-22-2006, 06:24 PM   #10
Baphomet

Quote:
Choobus wrote
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=10162561&postID=11639919549754953 8&isPopup=true

They are merely facets of the One True Choobus that cannot truly be named then, eh?
Old 11-22-2006, 07:20 PM   #11
Choobus
I Live Here

I have no fucking clue who posted that, but I salute whomever it was.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-22-2006, 11:04 PM   #12
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Her profile reads: ""I am a wife and a homeschooling mother of three beautiful girls. I am on assignment from God to be a good helper to my husband and to train up my children with the Fear and Admonition of the Lord!""

what a fucking loser. With an attitude like that she can only be a munter of the most henious variety.
I would like to know what style of coupler she uses to train-up the kids and, while we ask, what guage the kids are anyway.

Woo, Woo

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:30 PM   #13
Choobus
I Live Here

cunts indeed

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-30-2006, 06:23 AM   #14
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
By all means, let freedom ring. Let's all join hands in liberty!

Now, about those stem cells, discussing condoms, abortion bans, Sunday commerce, illegal witchcraft, Blue laws, anti nudity, anti bestiality, anti gay laws, tax-free churches, religion in science classes, censorship by the FCC...............

These are not freedom, they are not liberty, they are shackles instigated and sustained and always expanding, directly from religion.

The most rabid anti-religion atheist I have ever heard of would not deny people the right to worship as they wish (within the law (August 1, the feast day of the Holy Hoop demands human sacrifice? Too damn bad!)), only to prevent non-religious and other-religious people from being saddled with that or any unwelcome trappings of worship. I don't want to have to pay for anyone else to worship(tax-free) nor to have to attend a religious meeting (ID in school science).

"bread is on sale for $1 a loaf" doesn't mention God so it is secular propaganda publicly inflicted on the poor Christian. :mad:

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:28 AM   #15
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

There once was a cunt writing in Dallas ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~