Old 01-24-2015, 12:41 PM   #46
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
IIRC you expressed an erotic preference for frozen frankfurters. So, what's the treatment for anal frostbite?
Learn to read. My friend is an ER doc and someone like you came in with a hot dog up his ass. Gee, wonder how it got there. I imagine someone like you Sinfidel probably knows. When you can't get the willing to shove it up your ass I guess you get a frankfurter.

I have a wife; get one.

JJ
Old 01-24-2015, 12:42 PM   #47
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Yeah, ahoba is quite the amazing teacher! So patiently guiding us through our education!
Ghoul, you should get on your knees and thank your maker someone cares enough to try to educate your sad sorry ass.

JJ
Old 01-24-2015, 09:56 PM   #48
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Jerry John. What am I if I have no belief in a god, or belief in Atheism?

Please answer this or I will find you........and I will kill you!

I don't give a shit.

JJ
Old 01-25-2015, 03:12 AM   #49
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

[quote=ghoulslime;682353]Here is a worthwhile reprint of an earlier comment on Imaginary Jesus:[/QUOT

No, it was not worthwhile it was stupid.

JJ
Old 01-25-2015, 03:14 AM   #50
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Right here:

At this point in time, it is probably safe to assume that you are not an honest person who is actually seeking knowledge.
Surely you are mistaken, Ghoul. This place is a wealth of knowledge on highly sensitive issues such as shit, feces, stupid top 10 lists, and then there is a bonus; the ever beloved mod who is stuck in the anal stage.

There are worse things though.
Mama probably never helped him clean his ass when he wiped or some such fucked up problem with mommy probably caused that.

JJ
Old 01-25-2015, 08:48 PM   #51
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Whereas your mummy is still wiping your bum isn't she?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Old 01-26-2015, 04:36 AM   #52
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Whereas your mummy is still wiping your bum isn't she?
Please don't clutter up my thread with nonsensical Bullshit. I'm not the poster with scatophilia issues.

My point is that actually no one wiped Smelly's ass so he was left to sit in his own shit and thus his obsession with it. He had nothing else to play with most likely. DSM 5 .

JJ
Old 01-27-2015, 12:21 AM   #53
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I think you've found the answer ghoulie. Things aren't always as they seem.

Instead of being a simple minded and naive Godhumper, what we might have here is a genius of a chicken with access to a keyboard. She is also a first time chicken mum, with serious questions about how to raise her chicks. I'm guessing that she was raised somewhere like an Internet cafe or IT department (possibly by a couple of witless nerds that have neglected her sex education) and has lost touch with her normal social conditioning, therefore she is quite confused about her instincts and responsibilities concerning her first batch of eggs.

I think we should answer her questions carefully and honestly and be proud that such an amazing freak of nature chose our humble forum, aware that we are a vast repository of knowledge about nature, evolution, things that come from bum holes and of course the art of raising chickens.
I am so impressed by the vast knowledge on this humble forum. I ask for more information on what comes from bum holes as that seems to be a real area of expertise. Could you also post some pictures of such so I can have a visual example.

Thanks.

God bless,
JJ
Old 01-27-2015, 02:42 PM   #54
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Learn to read. My friend is an ER doc and someone like you came in with a hot dog up his ass.
Oh sure, and we believe you hook line and sinker. According to the Urban Legend, it's live hamsters, rather than frozen frankfurters, but trust the high class ER surgeons you pal around with to get it wrong.

Quote:
I have a wife; get one.
Do tell us again about your classy wife who offers you a blowjob if you'll get some kitchen curtains for the shack you keep her in! Sounds like a classic case of abuse.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-27-2015, 05:35 PM   #55
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Oh sure, and we believe you hook line and sinker. According to the Urban Legend, it's live hamsters, rather than frozen frankfurters, but trust the high class ER surgeons you pal around with to get it wrong.

Do tell us again about your classy wife who offers you a blowjob if you'll get some kitchen curtains for the shack you keep her in! Sounds like a classic case of abuse.

Ah, how nice. Faggots shoving live hamsters up their ass. I could believe that one. I see it's beyond your little Raving Atheist mind that someone might know and be friends with a physician? Surely is that how much in the gutter you live? Sad. Surrounded by faggots, feces and fuck ups?

I have a classy wife that everyone is envious of due to her physical beauty.
She is a Christian wife and submits to me and I love her as Christ loves the Church. I get an occasional blow job for free but I'm willing to negotiate sometimes. I'm a weak man when it comes to a blow job.

JJ
Old 01-28-2015, 05:23 AM   #56
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
She is a Christian wife and submits to me and I love her as Christ loves the Church. I get an occasional blow job for free but I'm willing to negotiate sometimes. I'm a weak man when it comes to a blow job.

JJ

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-28-2015, 02:15 PM   #57
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
Anal/oral sex, whether heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual, is regarded by Christinsanity as SODOMY.
So, both you and your "wife" (likely imaginary) are SODOMITES, and therefore anything BUT Christian.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:44 PM   #58
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Ah, I'm touched by the pics...

JJ
Old 01-28-2015, 06:47 PM   #59
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Anal/oral sex, whether heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual, is regarded by Christinsanity as SODOMY.
So, both you and your "wife" (likely imaginary) are SODOMITES, and therefore anything BUT Christian.

No, any kind of sex a husband and wife want to engage in that ends up in normal intercourse is acceptable and pleasing to God.

No real man wants to fuck a woman in the ass. That's what faggots do.

JJ
Old 01-29-2015, 12:28 AM   #60
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No real man wants to fuck a woman in the ass. That's what faggots do.
Gay men fuck women in the ass? I'm not sure at this point that you know what "gay" means.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Closed Thread