Old 02-16-2010, 08:17 AM   #241
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Lily,
Help me out here: What is the purpose of spelling Al Gore's name as Algore? Is this supposed to be some sort of insult? If so, can you explain it to me?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:22 AM   #242
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Lily,
Help me out here: What is the purpose of spelling Al Gore's name as Algore? Is this supposed to be some sort of insult? If so, can you explain it to me?
I can explain it to you, hkb. The term Algore is a reference to Dr. Frankenstein's lab assistant, Igor. It was invented by, big surprise, Rush Limpballs.

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:38 AM   #243
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Is this supposed to be some sort of insult?
Of course it is, just like Jeebus and Jay-ZUESS are meant to be. Only now, all of your climatology gods belong to Lily.

She is letting you know that the messenger of your false, scientific religion has clay feet, and is not a god at all, just like you heathens accuse her beloved Jeebus of being a fake.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:44 AM   #244
nkb

Quote:
Captain Relativity wrote View Post
I can explain it to you, hkb. The term Algore is a reference to Dr. Frankenstein's lab assistant, Igor. It was invented by, big surprise, Rush Limpballs.
That doesn't even make sense. Which, of course, is not surprising, having come from Rush. That fucking fat windbag couldn't come up with something funny even if he was inspired by the ghosts of Carlin and Pryor.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-16-2010, 09:12 AM   #245
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
That doesn't even make sense. Which, of course, is not surprising, having come from Rush. That fucking fat windbag couldn't come up with something funny even if he was inspired by the ghosts of Carlin and Pryor.
Ten years ago it could have made sense if Bill Clinton were portrayed as Dr. Frankenstein. But Rush even managed to fuck that up. I got this from Wiki:
Quote:
Algore
Former Vice President Al Gore. This nickname was originally used in a parody of Count Dracula involving "Count Taxula" (voiced so as to sound like Bill Clinton) and his loyal servant "Algore" (as in Igor).[7] The nickname "Algore" was used extensively on the show during the U.S. Presidential campaign in 2000.[8] Now, "Algore" is used when discussing Global Warming and manmade Climate Change, (AGW).[9][10][11]

Old 02-16-2010, 09:32 AM   #246
nkb

What a fucking tard he is.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-16-2010, 09:40 AM   #247
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
What a fucking tard he is.
He is, in fact, the king of (radio) tards. He is The Tard King.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #248
Choobus
I Live Here

well, he is 'king tarded

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #249
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Lily wrote
I have no patience with ignorance teamed up with insolence. I do not respect people parrotting the nonsense they get at 2nd hand from equally ignorant scholarly wannabes.
Quote:
Lily, parrotting (sic) 'scholarly' twat-whistle Lee C. Gerhard, wrote
Global temperature peaked in 1998 on the current 60-80 year cycle, and has been episodically declining ever since. This cooling absolutely falsifies claims that human carbon dioxide emissions are a controlling factor in Earth temperature.
Here's how anthropogenic warming is "totally falsified" by NASA data:

And the coup de grace: Lily's "IPCC expert reviewer":
Quote:
a retired geologist from the University of Kansas. He has government and industry experience in petroleum exploration, research and exploration program management, oil and gas regulation and reservoir geology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote