Old 05-20-2018, 09:50 AM   #271
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Scientology is based on science. It started from psychology (some would say and art, but some science) - noting that with hypnosis there was some evidence of recollection from past lives favouring re-incarnation of the soul.

Christianity is based on journalistic, professional historian records of the life, teachings, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Also, the Bible has numerous statements which comprise very advanced science - for example did you know the Bible let us know first that the universe is expanding!
My post was aimed at KA, not you, asshole.

You are off the scale of stupid along with off the scale of weird.

Piss off you fat, bald, ugly, weirdo christard with an IQ of 6.

Go and be a sex pest with someone else, you seriously creepy bastard. You are a sicko

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 12:50 PM   #272
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
My answer to your retarded loaded question is the same as the last one you didn't like.

New Testyment Christ-insanity = Polished Turd Sandwich with A1 sauce.
Jizzlam = Unpolished Shit Sandwich with sugar sprinkles.
Andrew 66: Which is worst for a community

Legalized assault rifles or legalized hand guns?

Smelly: Well, a legalized assault rife is a killer and a legalized hand gun is a killer.

Andrew: But which is worst.

Smelly That my answer you fucking bitch.

Andrew: Why won't you say a legalized assault rifle is worst? All the evidence points that way.

Smelly : answer me this, which is worst a bazooka or a grenade.

Andrew: Deflect much?

The point of this post is that when one draws a false equivalency between two items which are non equal, one actually supports the item which is patently worst. Hence Smelly is a supporter of Islam, just like Davin and so many others on this site.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:24 PM   #273
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The point of this post is that when one draws a false equivalency between two items which are non equal, one actually supports the item which is patently worst. Hence Smelly is a supporter of Islam, just like Davin and so many others on this site.
It's a false equivalency when you choose to disregard the Old Testament as you did earlier. (The OT was part of Christianity's guiding scripts last time I checked).

And a wonderful non-sequitur! It does not follow that I support Islam.
For the record, I consider it to be a vile sack of shit - just like you being a sick sex-pest.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:33 PM   #274
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
..... the Bible let us know first that the universe is expanding!
Is this the same buybull that let us know first that trees & plants existed before the sun was created for their photosynthesis?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-20-2018, 01:47 PM   #275
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It's a false equivalency when you choose to disregard the Old Testament as you did earlier. (The OT was part of Christianity's guiding scripts last time I checked).

And a wonderful non-sequitur! It does not follow that I support Islam.
For the record, I consider it to be a vile sack of shit - just like you being a sick sex-pest.
Nice try, but wrong.

You see, the old testiment is just as much part of Islam as it is part of Christianity. You certainly know this, so you're introducing a red herring.

Its

Old testiment -to Islam vs. Old testiment to Christianity.

Islam even accepts Christianity to a tiny degree, but it alters it - and tries to go back to the original Jewish teachings of the old testiment for the most part.

Islamic countries: Kill gays, Kill adulterers, Kill women who get raped, Kill the USA (generally - hatred of the secular West), Kill apostates.

Christian countries: Recognize sin, but do not kill the above.

So in what universe is Christianity equal to Islam???
Old 05-20-2018, 03:16 PM   #276
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Androol6.6 wrote View Post
Islamic countries: Kill gays, Kill adulterers, Kill women who get raped, Kill the USA (generally - hatred of the secular West), Kill apostates.
Vile isn't it.
Quote:
Frightened Fool0.66 wrote
So in what universe is Christianity equal to Islam???
It doesn't fit your agenda, so I know you won't read it.
Quote:
Analyzing the data is tricky. In order to have confidence in the results, it’s necessary to crunch the numbers in a multitude of ways. But any way you slice the data Huntington’s thesis falls flat. Muslim societies are not more prone to mass political violence than others.

What about violent crime? Here Muslims are way behind the rest of us—and in a good way. Homicide rates in Muslim-majority countries average about two murders per annum per 100,000 people. In non-Muslim countries, the average rate is about 8 per 100,000. Murder rates fluctuate from year to year, but they are consistently low in Muslim societies. The homicide rate in Indonesia, the world’s largest Muslim country, is 1 per 100,000—one-fifth the rate of the world’s largest Christian country, the United States. Christian countries live with murder rates that are unknown in the Muslim world. Brazilians and Mexicans are used to murder rates in the 15-25 range; the rate in Venezuela tops 50. Turks, Egyptians, Iranians, and Malaysians live with rates in the 2-4 range. In a good year, Christian South Africa lives with a murder rate of around 30. In a bad year, the rate in Muslim Senegal is one-tenth of that.
You can find this stuff for yourself - but I know your a bigoted, trolling fuckwit and would never think to look.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-20-2018, 03:33 PM   #277
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Vile isn't it.

It doesn't fit your agenda, so I know you won't read it.

You can find this stuff for yourself - but I know your a bigoted, trolling fuckwit and would never think to look.
Rape is wayyy higher in muslim countries. The reason murder rate is low in Musim countries is because they are poor, without judicial systems like ours, and they are merciless to murderers. And drug dealers too... Yes you better not be a drug dealer in Islam.

Philipines (Christian) is more comparable to Islam countries. Low murder and drugs for same reason.

God fearing theocracies have less murder, theft and drugs than secular democracy countries. They cut off your hands for theivery etc.

But if you compare human rights violations Islam to Christianity, then what do you find.

I know my arguments don't suit your agenda at defending Islam.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:16 PM   #278
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
drewl6.6 wrote View Post
I know my arguments don't suit your agenda at defending Islam.
Arguments!!!
I have no agenda to defend Jizzlam or any other retarded religion.
It's clear from your response that you didn't read the piece I linked and once again failed to provide back-up for your own wank.
I even found an article without too many big words to help you cope with reading more than two lines!

Edited to add:-
You may like to cast your less than intelligent cranium over these rape statistics
Go to the "By Country" section and sort by descending order for any year you choose (even you should know how to do that!). Let me know if you find waaaaay more islamic countries anywhere near the top of the list. I'm sure you'll produce the statistics to support any other assworthy assertions you might come out with.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-20-2018, 07:50 PM   #279
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Killings and murder by alt-right groups which all regard themselves as defending christianity have killed 4-5 times the amount of people in the USA than Muslims since 2001. This is in your own country idiot.

Secularism is the antidote to religious violence, think about Europe before secularism held sway where the religious were still killing each other until quite recent times. The Middle East is a hotbed of religious violence because of the recession of secularism. Countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan were regarded as highly secular before the US and west started meddling. Even earlier, colonialism can be blamed for many political problems where the Middle East is concerned. Wherever secular institutions fail religious violence rises. This is why Christianity does'nt get a pass. I'm willing to bet that if many western countries turn into theocracies then the burning of Homosexuals would quickly follow. followed by religious persecutions and fighting between different sects.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 12:53 AM   #280
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Andrew: Deflect much?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:23 AM   #281
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Killings and murder by alt-right groups which all regard themselves as defending christianity have killed 4-5 times the amount of people in the USA than Muslims since 2001. This is in your own country idiot.

Secularism is the antidote to religious violence, think about Europe before secularism held sway where the religious were still killing each other until quite recent times. The Middle East is a hotbed of religious violence because of the recession of secularism. Countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan were regarded as highly secular before the US and west started meddling. Even earlier, colonialism can be blamed for many political problems where the Middle East is concerned. Wherever secular institutions fail religious violence rises. This is why Christianity does'nt get a pass. I'm willing to bet that if many western countries turn into theocracies then the burning of Homosexuals would quickly follow. followed by religious persecutions and fighting between different sects.
christards, since they were walked the Earth, have been responsible for the murder of between 100 - 200 million souls - and that doesn't include the millions more that the evil bastards raped, pillaged, tortured and enslaved. That was using primitive technology. I dread to think how many people the cunts would have murdered had they had the technology available today.

And the lying twats try to convince the world that theirs is a religion of peace, love, understanding and acceptance.

Shame on the evil fuckers.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:46 AM   #282
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Looser0.66 wrote View Post
As usual you Defend Islam.
Is that supposed to do something other than make you look even more stupid? I mean, is it supposed to upset me that you keep lying? Because it does make you look more stupid and it does not upset me when you lie.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:24 PM   #283
Noodle

I think it's more accurate to say I'm defending Muslims rather than defending Islam. If Christians were being persecuted the way Muslims are, I would defend them too.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #284
Noodle

I think instead of banning people from random Muslim countries, we should ban all men from entering the country. It's the same logic, applied more consistently.

(To be clear, it's dumb logic in both cases.)
Old 05-21-2018, 06:36 PM   #285
Noodle

Suppose the data that white xenophobes, islamophobes, and racists want us to believe is true. And other groups are, in reality, more violent and just generally worse people. What conclusion are we expected to draw from that? That blanket discrimination of those groups is justified?