Old 08-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #1531
Eva
Super Moderator

he knew it was spam. i saw it was spam. smelly saw it was spam.

it was spam. and, do we explain ourselves when we ban spammers? do we? should we???
and you call him a shitface, and complain when he is offended?

come on!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:01 PM   #1532
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
A cold beer, a naughty fantasy, and a few minutes of quiet during which to masturbate - it's as good as it gets! Rub it out!
Hey GS.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:48 AM   #1533
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Which the Professor answered.

Actually, I do believe ubs started the name calling, as Eva pointed out.

OK, so help us out here. If we don't agree with someone, and they happen to be a female, what should we do? Just shut the fuck up, because the obvious motivation is not that we disagree, but we are misogynistic pricks?

Please point where anyone, ever, told you that you had overstepped your bounds, should just shut up, or anything similar, on the basis of you being a woman (or for any other reason, for that matter)?

You were one of the most respected posters on this site (back when you actually posted, as opposed to taking random potshots at the guys), and I would argue that you still would be, if you could just let this one go.

Personally, I would love to have you back here on a regular basis.

Thanks, but I have been told by professor angrypants to "not let the door hit me in the ass on the way out".

I don't enjoy posting here anymore.

And I'm going through a painful divorce, in which my atheism figures prominently in the case to take away my children. I have quite enough nastiness on my plate right now, I don't need the additional flaming and disrespect from a person who clearly needs help with his anger issues and appears to be above reproach of any kind. If he gets flack from a high status male, he responds appropriately. If he gets flack from a female, he responds with derision and name calling. He sucks as a moderator.

But you guys all seem to be content so, soldier on, dudes.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:54 AM   #1534
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
You all remind me of my mother....

They all remind me of my X2B.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:43 AM   #1535
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Gnosital wrote View Post
Thanks, but I have been told by professor angrypants to "not let the door hit me in the ass on the way out".

And I'm going through a painful divorce, in which my atheism figures prominently in the case to take away my children. I have quite enough nastiness on my plate right now, I don't need the additional flaming and disrespect from a person who clearly needs help with his anger issues and appears to be above reproach of any kind. If he gets flack from a high status male, he responds appropriately. If he gets flack from a female, he responds with derision and name calling. He sucks as a moderator.

I'm sorry to hear that, Gnosi, I really am. I wish you all the best, and hope you get a fair judge assigned that doesn't (and shouldn't) give a crap about what your beliefs or non-beliefs are.

As far as PC, he gives shit to male and female alike, from what I've seen. Whether he is a good mod or not is obviously a matter of opinion.

Good luck!

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:00 AM   #1536
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
OK, but how is that dishonest, and how was he trying to cover up?

Whether it was spam or not is debatable, but you do understand that it is the job of the mods to make that decision, and act upon it as needed.

And, if I'm not mistaken, none of the mods have disagreed with PC's decision, so it really comes down to a disagreement of opinions, doesn't it?
No. Disagreeing with batshit is the equivalent of lying, donchaknow?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:03 AM   #1537
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
Gnosital wrote View Post

Klassic.

1.) Gnosital goes on an insane rant degrading me.
2.) I don't take it well.
3.) When the dust settles, Gnosital blames me for not taking her insane insulting rant with a grain of salt.
4.) Gnosital going through messy divorce in which her atheism figures prominently and may affect the custody of her children.
5.) Gnosital (mercifully) fucks off from the forums for awhile.
6.) Months later, when listing her reasons for fucking off, one of my comments is listed first, and the divorce is mentioned almost as an aside.

If that ain't fucked up, I don't know what is.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:07 AM   #1538
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
ubs wrote
I'm smiling like a chick that just had ten hours alone with Vin Diesel.
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:03 AM   #1539
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
No way man. You pretty boys are always so jealous of other pretty boys. But when Vin walks down the street, women spontaneously combust. He don't need no stinkin' engergy plan.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:08 AM   #1540
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Klassic.

If that ain't fucked up, I don't know what is.
Dude, you have gotten so bad that you now make Lily look like a sweet child. All of us have skills we suck at. Management is just a skill set, but it is really not your strength. You should take off your orange jacket and demote yourself back to human. Two mods is plenty in any case.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:09 AM   #1541
nkb

As long as Vin wears a bag on his head, right?

Vin Diesel, to me, appears to be the best example of a male butter-face. He's buff, and cut, and all that (and I would kill to have his physique), but talk about a dented helmet!

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
Old 08-13-2008, 07:11 AM   #1542
nkb

ubs,
Just to clarify: Are you still accusing PC of dishonesty?

If I am not mistaken, all three mods have concurred that the deleted posts were spam.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 08-13-2008, 07:12 AM   #1543
ubs
I Live Here

Guys aren't supposed to be pretty like girls are pretty. He looks like sex.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:26 AM   #1544
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
ubs,
Just to clarify: Are you still accusing PC of dishonesty?

If I am not mistaken, all three mods have concurred that the deleted posts were spam.
Yes, but like cops they are going to have each others back at any cost. Our mods have group think problem.

PC is an angry guy and he is part of the crowd that wants to expunge all theists from the site. He frequently tries to reclass Lily as a Troll.

And whenever he screws up he bounces around the site like an enraged ping pong ball - as he is doing now.

So, no, I don't think his motives were pure. I don't think it was an accidental miscall, and to me it clearly wasn't spam. I think it was short sighted though.

If he were to stop for a moment and think of all the precious precious posters here that come only to play box wars with the theists - and how much we would loose if he were to get his way and all those people were gone....well, I would hope that would give him pause.

Time is on my side in this, nkb, so I'm just going to cool my heels. I don't want to beat this to death with you man. Let's just make some popcorn wait and see what unfolds.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:28 AM   #1545
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Gnosital wrote View Post
They all remind me of my X2B.
That made me laugh.

Get in here you dork. PC is ONE guy and it's fun to be the thorn in his ass. Everyone else misses you desperately.