Old 05-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #1
E.S.M.

Does God Exist? -(from smart brain)

In this lecture Abdurraheem Green addresses the age-old question, "Does God Exist ?" The lectures begins by defining what a God is and continues to explore why it is common sense to believe in a Creator. He then brings forth the evidences from the Muslim Holy Scripture, The Quran, to detail the existence of the one true God.

Abdurraheem Green was born to British parents in Darussalam in Tanzania in 1964. He was educated at a famous Roman Catholic Monastic School called Ampleforth College. He went on to study History in the London Univerity before he embraced the religion and became a well known caller to Islam.

watch this video plz
The proof -from smart brain-of the true Religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aCbrGqhoBc

best wishes .
Old 05-24-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
ghoulslime
I Live Here

This is a shit cake with shit squirting out. It is the same thing as Islam. Islam is a big pile of shit, with a sweet strawberry icing to help stupid people swallow it.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Eva
Super Moderator

hey, esm, welcome to our humble forum (pbuh).

take it easy with the thread starting, ok? yes? thanks!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
E.S.M.

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post

This is a shit cake with shit squirting out. It is the same thing as Islam. Islam is a big pile of shit, with a sweet strawberry icing to help stupid people swallow it.
plz ghooulslime ..i wanna to make a polite converstion .

and i wanna u to watch this video first then give me your reply , and u r brainy enough to seperate the truth from the false so why u fear to watch the video so watch the video and tell me your retort .
Old 05-24-2008, 09:16 PM   #5
Eva
Super Moderator

how old are you, esm?

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 05-24-2008, 09:16 PM   #6
E.S.M.

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
hey, esm, welcome to our humble forum (pbuh).

take it easy with the thread starting, ok? yes? thanks!
hello ...eva , thank's so much .
Old 05-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
E.S.M.

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
how old are you, esm?
18 years old ,,, and i'll be 19 in the next month :-)
Old 05-24-2008, 09:20 PM   #8
Eva
Super Moderator

ok, esm, you are still young....
but i hope you can answer a few questions from me, please.

do you support honor killings? do you support equal rights for all humans? do you consider atheists heretics that should be put to death?

H. L. Mencken
Old 05-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #9
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
E.S.M. wrote View Post
plz ghooulslime ..i wanna to make a polite converstion .

and i wanna u to watch this video first then give me your reply , and u r brainy enough to seperate the truth from the false so why u fear to watch the video so watch the video and tell me your retort .
Dude, I've read the Koran. I've studied your religion. Even the Christians have a better foundation for their stupid beliefs.

There is nothing about Islam to suspect that it is divinely inspired, and every reason to believe that it was formed as a means of power to consolidate Semite tribesmen. Your arguments may seem credible to ignorant and desperate people, but you won’t find many of those on this forum, with the exception of the Christians of course.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 05-24-2008, 09:25 PM   #10
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
E.S.M. wrote View Post
18 years old ,,, and i'll be 19 in the next month :-)
I thought as much. You lend too much credence to the words of pseudo intellectuals.

I wonder if you have ever read any books about Islam which are written by exMuslims.

Have you weighed all of the arguments against your religion with objectivity?

Perhaps you should do so before proselytizing to those of us who have.

Old 05-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #11
Eva
Super Moderator

oh great green ghoulslime, this will get so boring so fast....

H. L. Mencken
Old 05-24-2008, 09:29 PM   #12
E.S.M.

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
ok, esm, you are still young....
but i hope you can answer a few questions from me, please.

do you support honor killings? do you support equal rights for all humans? do you consider atheists heretics that should be put to death?
did u mean that our religion love (killing) ?
Old 05-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #13
ghoulslime
I Live Here

http://the-qurans-fatal-flaw.myblogvoice.com/

In Surah (chapter) 4, verse 82 (4/82), the Koran says of itself that if God were not its author, then it would have contained many flaws. So, if we were to take the Koran at its word, any errors it may contain would be evidence that it is not the Word of God. As it happens, there are plenty of contradictions, inconsistencies, and fallacies, in the Koran. It would be tedious to list all of them. What follows is just a sample.

Fallacies.

1: The Koran asserts that God has only to announce what shall happen, and it does happen, exactly as he has decreed (Surah 3, verses 45 to 47, as well as 36/82, 2/117, 16/40, and 40/68). For example, the Bible reports that God said, “Let there be light”, and there was light (Genesis 1/3). On the other hand, while God may well be able to create a pane of unbreakable glass, possibly by decreeing, “Let there be a pane of unbreakable glass”, he couldn’t then smash into smithereens, no matter how forcefully he shouted, “Let it be shattered into a million fragments” : and if he did shatter it, then he had failed to create a pane of unbreakable glass in the first place. Clearly, it is not the case that God has only to announce what shall happen, and it does happen, exactly as he has decreed. Could God make 2+2=5 just by saying, “Let it be that 2+2=5” ?

2 : This follows on from the first. The Koran would have us believe that Allah has untrammelled power to do whatever he wishes, whenever he pleases (2/106). This is clearly false. Even if Allah could create a solid that is insoluble in any liquid, he couldn't then go on to immerse it in liquid that dissolves all solids, and that's a fact which he didn't create and cannot amend or abolish.

3 : The Quran tells us that God placed mountains on the earth in order to prevent it from moving (16/15 and 21/31). But earthquakes and earth tremors occur most frequently in mountainous areas. Conversely, earthquakes and earth tremors occur least frequently in the flat lands. If you want to avoid earthquakes and earth tremors, keep well away from mountains, which are often the product of tectonic plates colliding and buckling up as a result : e.g. the Himalayas, along the margin where the Asian and Australasian plates have collided. Continents drift around the earth’s surface carrying their mountains along with them : e.g. Europe and North America are drifting apart at about the same rate as finger nails grow. Deep within the earth, rock is so hot that it flows around the earth’s core like very sticky treacle. The mountains may appear to us eternal and unchanging. That is because we have such short lives. Long, long, ago, the mountains in Scotland were like the Andes and Himalayas are now. They were formed by the collision of tectonic plates, just like the Andes and Himalayas. Since then, rain, frost, wind, and glaciers have eroded them, scattering far and wide the materials from which were formed. The same fate awaits the Andes and Himalayas. The whole earth itself, mountains and all, spins on its axis, and orbits the sun, at hundreds of miles an hour. The Solar System, comprising of the Sun, the earth, and other planets, revolves around the centre of our galaxy, which itself is in motion with respect to the other observable galaxies. Whatever the mountains do, they don’t prevent earthquakes, nor do they prevent the earth from moving in many other ways. It is a prehistoric old wives tale to suppose that God placed mountains on the earth to prevent it from moving.

4 : The Koran asserts that “infidels” (i.e. those who don’t accept the precepts of Islam) give girls’ names to angels (53/27), and also that they believe in female deities (4/117). This is as false as false could be. Many infidels don’t give any names at all to angels, and many don’t believe in any gods of any description.

5 : The Quran tells us that there shall be very lengthy spoken conversations between the damned in hell and the blessed in paradise. For example, the damned shall call out to the blessed, begging them for some of their cooling refreshments, and the blessed shall refuse the request, saying that they are forbidden to aid the damned (7/44-51). But elsewhere in the Koran, it says that the damned shall be completely deaf to all sounds whatsoever, and that the blessed shall not hear anything at all of what is going on in hell (21/98-102).

6 : In 21/98&99 the Koran tells us that those who worship anything besides Allah, as well as whatever they have worshipped instead of Allah, shall be consigned to hell on Judgement Day. So, on Judgement Day into hell go the sun, the moon, and the stars, all of which, at some time or another, have been worshipped as if they were gods. Hell must be a very big place indeed, if it is to accomodate all its guests. But what about those pantheists who worship the entire cosmos ? If the Koran were to be believed, into hell they shall go, along with their deity. Is hell big enough to contain the whole universe ? Does a gallon of petrol fit into a pint bottle ?

Old 05-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #14
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
oh great green ghoulslime, this will get so boring so fast....
Hee hee! I know! If this were an old man, I would be so all over him, but it is an innocent kid, so what the hell!

Old 05-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #15
Eva
Super Moderator

yes, i mean your religion of "love"....answers, please?

H. L. Mencken