Old 02-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #2266
Eva
Super Moderator

brings a tear to my eye, smelly....good job, boy.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #2267
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:03 AM   #2268
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Tee-fucking-hee, the Shitlord is beautifully shat on!
Quote:
Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, who has lost her job as Conservative Party co-chairman as part of David Cameron's cabinet reshuffle .....
Quote:
After the top table posts were announced it was revealed that she would take up a post as Minister of State at the Foreign Office and Minister for Faith and Communities. She will attend cabinet, but not be a member of it.
The shifty, lying unelected politician is sent packing from senior level gubbmint, but the anti-secular twat is handed a position as Minister for Faith & Communities. I wonder if the PM will appoint somebody specially to represent us growing hoard of noisy fuckers with no faith?

She’ll no doubt be pleased to learn that her Top Table Shitlordship will remain in place, despite not having replied to her inauguration letter.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:37 AM   #2269
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

It's been a while since we honoured some god-whalloping fuckwit into our hallowed stalls of shame, and I was surprised to find that the multi-chinned slap-headed right wing fuck-nugget Eric Pickles has yet to have an award flush his way.

He's still in the slimelight over the ongoing battle to have muttering to imaginary friends removed from official council gatherings, and has a real problem with 'agressive secularism'.

I therefore nominate this twat for a Shitlordship. If successful, a suitably toned rant will be sent his way.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-01-2015, 08:32 AM   #2270
ghoulslime
I Live Here

This Eric Pickles dude looks suspiciously like a buggerer of little boys. 10:1 the creepy fucker squeals like a pig on the weekends!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:33 AM   #2271
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

He does have a purty mouth. I second the nomination.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:20 AM   #2272
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Hello, little boy! Would you like to know why they call me, "Pickles"?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 07:38 AM   #2273
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Goddammit - I've been so busy, the phat phucker never got to receive his award.
Assuming nobody objects, Pickles is duly awarded our coveted crown of 57th Shitlord of the Week and added to the stall of shame. I shall craft a congratulatory missive in due course.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 04-15-2015, 07:48 AM   #2274
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The following little passage is winging its way to the office of the Corpulent Crapster:

Dear Mr Pickles

In its recent missive, the National Secular Society was nauseatingly polite in recording how terminally out of touch and plain wrong you continue to be every time you open your multi-chinned gob on matters of faith, fairy stories and keeping such nonsense out of public life.

You continually fail to grasp that secularists have no problems with the gullible, delusional people of our fine country clinging to the wreckage of centuries old superstitions. Us secular folk can even cringingly tolerate those whose guide book insists that we should be slaughtered en-masse for not believing in their particular flavour of sky pixie. These pesky folk are also quite at ease with elected officials muttering to imaginary friends before business gatherings, provided those with no desire to partake in such ceremonial wank may have a second coffee & bacon sandwich as a viable option.

In this darkened corner of cyberspace, we in our little forum have a cherished irregular award for people displaying a total lack of awareness of just how ridiculously irrelevant they sound when playing the Jesus (or Mohammad, or Ganesh) card. Congratulations, you have been duly crowned as our 57th "Shitlord of the Week" in recognition of your ongoing displays of total fuckwittery.

Smellyoldgit @ TheRavingAtheists

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 08-30-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Old 04-15-2015, 11:45 AM   #2275
Davin
Obsessed Member

Very deserving.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 02:58 PM   #2276
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The following little passage is winging its way to the office of the Corpulent Crapster:

Dear Mr Pickles

In its recent missive, the National Secular Society was nauseatingly polite in recording how terminally out of touch and plain wrong you continue to be every time you open your multi-chinned gob on matters of faith, fairy stories and keeping such nonsense out of public life.

You continually fail to grasp that secularists have no problems with the gullible, delusional people of our fine country clinging to the wreckage of centuries old superstitions. Us secular folk can even cringingly tolerate those whose guide book insists that we should be slaughtered en-masse for not believing in their particular flavour of sky pixie. These pesky folk are also quite at ease with elected officials muttering to imaginary friends before business gatherings, provided those with no desire to partake in such ceremonial wank may have a second coffee & bacon sandwich as a viable option.

In this darkened corner of cyberspace, we in our little forum have a cherished irregular award for people displaying a total lack of awareness of just how ridiculously irrelevant they sound when playing the Jesus (or Mohammad, or Ganesh) card. Congratulations, you have been duly crowned as our 57th "Shitlord of the Week" in recognition of your ongoing displays of total fuckwittery.

Smellyoldgit @ TheRavingAtheists

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 08-30-2019 at 09:28 AM.
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:44 AM   #2277
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I didn't copy Fat Boy Pickles's award letter to Tory Boy Cameron, but somebody obviously passed it on - the lard arse is out of a job. Boy, I am so upset.

Quote:
The removal of Eric Pickles from the post of Secretary of State at the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) has been welcomed by the National Secular Society.
There's also a faint glimmer of hope the the ridiculous position of "Minister for Faith" could also be got rid of.

Quote:
The vacant Minister for Faith role, inherited by Mr Pickles and originally created for Baroness Warsi, has not yet been filled. It is unclear if the post will be abolished, something the NSS has called for.
Warsi's earlier shitlordship obviously led to her own unceremonious sacking. Perhaps we need more shitlord awards to get rid of a few more dickheads.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-13-2015, 11:19 AM   #2278
Davin
Obsessed Member

There are a lot of people that have earned the award.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:31 PM   #2279
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

RA still has great clout. Good work Smelly.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:00 PM   #2280
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I sometimes wonder whether the soft touchy feely, "let's be nice, don't upset the applecart" approach really achieves a lot. I'm leaning more and more towards the "call a twat a twat" camp, with ambitions to reach the "fuck off you stupid wanker" retort to obvious stupidity being accepted as the norm.

Stop the Holy See men!