Old 03-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #241
Egor

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
I think Smellyoldgit was right. I tried really hard for a long time to be accomodating to you, try to lead by example and maybe open you up to the idea that atheists aren't all the baby-eating monsters you said you already believed we were in your first post.

But you know what?
Yeah, you don't have it in you to be your own man. You need protection from the group.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #242
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
You gotta laugh. I was sneaking a look at Happy Atheist the other day and someone was saying "ooh we don't want to end up like that Raving Atheists forum".

I suppose it's a good thing H.A exists we wouldn't want all those boring fuckers over here.
LOL! I just took a peek at them. Apparently they seem to think Christopher Hitchens should have been making friends with theists, and having meaningful conversations with them.

How exactly do you make friends with someone who is committed to a delusional insistence that there is a big, magical, invisible man in the sky who wants everybody to hate/kill atheists?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #243
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
I wonder if he named his right hand "jesus". That way it can be closer to "glory" every time he starts to get persecuted on an online forum.
Must be! And the middle finger on his left hand is called, "The Holy Ghost" because it fills him with the spirit of love on a daily basis.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 03-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #244
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
HHMmmmm. I am no scientist, but I am starting to see a pattern emerge here.

Maybe Egor has finally wrang all the patience out of us.
Has anybody bothered explaining to him that imaginary Jesus is not real? Maybe we should have explained that to him. Perhaps he just didn't realize it.

Old 03-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #245
Egor

You all do realize I've made this group my bitch. I post in here test-stuff. In other words, I write more clearly when I write for readers than if I just write in, say, a journal. You all talk about me when I'm not even here. I'm gone for a week, and this post is still #1 on the conversation list, and you're talking about me.

I have no respect for this forum. No other atheist forum has any respect for this forum. Even happy atheist considered changing my avatar and signature, but decided to ban me because they didn't want to act like "Raving Atheist." You guys are even more pathetic than they are, because you would ban me, but you're afraid to. A) You want me to talk to you. B) You know if you ban me it would be a badge of honor.

You are my bitch. Just grab hold of my belt loop and follow me around the yard, and when I'm talking to real atheists keep your silly trap shut. That's all I ask--mmmkay?
Old 03-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #246
Irreligious
I Live Here

In which chapter of the Veridican bible would one find the truculent verse "You are my bitch?"

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #247
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Hamster Care

Owning a hamster can be a very rewarding experience and lead to countless hours of enjoyment; but with it, comes responsibility in the way of proper maintenance and care. In this hamster care guide, you can read about topics ranging from picking the right pet, finding an appropriately sized cage, selecting safe bedding materials, choosing healthy food options, treating illness and injuries, breeding and carrying for babies and much much more.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #248
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
In which chapter of the Veridican bible would one find the truculent verse "You are my bitch?"
I'm pretty sure it's in the same chapter as the flying imaginary Jesuses.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #249
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Hamsters love to exercise. They are naturally energetic and will do a lot of running. So make sure you provide all necessary equipment such as hamster wheels or adequate size of running space.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #250
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Wash the hamster cage once in a week. Keep the cage clean to prevent any infection risk.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #251
Egor

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Oh wait...You want me to be held to a higher standard of behavior in this forum, is that right? Why? Why do you expect me to be better than you?
Old 03-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #252
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Yeah, you don't have it in you to be your own man. You need protection from the group.
It's obvious that you're dying for a big ol' embrace from the group-- any group, as you hop around from forum to forum, unwittingly irritating strangers and not finding any validation.

Clearly, you feel vulnerable and unprotected owing to your pathologically anti-social behavior and the enmity it engenders.

You are not envied for the pitiable position in which you've placed yourself.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 03-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #253
Sol

Careful Ghoulies, Hamsters have needs too. For instance they have legs that are positioned at every corner, so it is best to keep them blind folded and away from things that may scare them.

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #254
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Oh wait...You want me to be held to a higher standard of behavior in this forum, is that right? Why? Why do you expect me to be better than you?
No. I don't really want anything from you. I never invited you here. You made that choice. And finding that you have nothing to gain from being here (no chance of cultivating friendships or even peddling your bizarre wares), it's just an idle curiosity to me that you stubbornly remain, none the less.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 03-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #255
Sol

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You are my bitch. Just grab hold of my belt loop and follow me around the yard, and when I'm talking to real atheists keep your silly trap shut. That's all I ask--mmmkay?
Oh dear, I gotz me a feeling it may be too late for that Eddy baby

What is it you are afraid to discuss hmmm. ??
What is it that your afraid to open up to.... ?
What is it about your existence that troubles you so much, that you have to make things up in order to feel viable as a person ????

What is it that drives your inability to see yourself as merely another aspect of the normal human condition. ?

Why do you feel the need to be so much more important and relevant than the rest of us mere mortals. ??

Because, from what you have shown..... you have nothing to offer

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...

Last edited by Sol; 03-07-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote