Old 04-27-2007, 07:37 PM   #61
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Eva wrote
gs, the thing about the socks, it's for real: they are a no-no.......
Not quite.....physics majors geeks wear white socks with their sandals. Old coots wear black socks with them.
bollocks. I do not own white socks and never have. I have sometimes worn black socks with sandals, but that was when I was hiding in my lab where nobody can see me.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:40 PM   #62
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Eva wrote
gs, the thing about the socks, it's for real: they are a no-no.......
Not quite.....physics majors geeks wear white socks with their sandals. Old coots wear black socks with them.
bollocks. I do not own white socks and never have. I have sometimes worn black socks with sandals, but that was when I was hiding in my lab where nobody can see me.
Well, SOME physics majors wore white socks with their sandals....:blush: So, you're old,now? :D
Old 04-27-2007, 07:43 PM   #63
Choobus
I Live Here

I am. Too old. I used to party like Ghoul, but now it's all I can do to party like Keith Richards.....

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:54 PM   #64
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Choobus wrote
I am. Too old. I used to party like Ghoul, but now it's all I can do to party like Keith Richards.....
Snarfin' ashes, are we? C'mon, you ain't that ate up!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:15 PM   #65
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Sorry, guys, I had some serious blisters on my heels. Thanks for the fashion tips just the same. Just so you'll remember, anything I wear is cool. :cool: So go titter in your little high school circles. :bird:
Troo dat, big fellah!

In fact, if the fashion police show up, the G-man will fuck them too!
Thanks for covering my back, Rat Bastard! I hope I get to buy you a beer someday. :cheers:

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:17 PM   #66
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
I trust Ghoul has his built in alcohol protection: the amount of booze that would lead to considering riding that unmagical mountain will render him physically unable to do so (or dead).
Alright! Alright! The truth is I'd fuck the fat one too! :mad: There! I said it! Does it make everybody feel better? Now, how to I get in touch with the lard bucket? It's ride on Bulgy the Whale time! :D

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 04-27-2007, 08:18 PM   #67
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
The truth is, I ration my partying pretty carefully for the most part. I want to keep my pecker perked and in prime. When I let lose, I go wild man crazy, but for the most part I try to keep it mellow. I'm a fucker not a drinker! :angel:

Old 04-27-2007, 09:24 PM   #68
Rat Bastard

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
I trust Ghoul has his built in alcohol protection: the amount of booze that would lead to considering riding that unmagical mountain will render him physically unable to do so (or dead).
Alright! Alright! The truth is I'd fuck the fat one too! :mad: There! I said it! Does it make everybody feel better? Now, how to I get in touch with the lard bucket? It's ride on Bulgy the Whale time! :D
It's all about the beer, good buddy! Enough to blind the discretion, yet not soften the libido. You'd've made a good sailor. Hetero, of course.