Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 01:58 PM   #16
hannahasbury1

i mean seriously- how do you respond to such rude behavior as i have witnessed on my post "embarrassing and rude?" i am really hurt here. wow, am i being a baby or what?!

Old 12-22-2006, 02:00 PM   #17
Lily

Quote:
hannahasbury1 wrote
is it just me or is shade an asshole seeking personal revenge and tracking all my posts?!?
It's just you.

Shade wrote an excellent message, as tactfully as possible, and you need to take it seriously. And don't even try that crap of "revenge and tracking", drama queen. That is "pity poor me" victimization at its most nauseating.

Edited to add: Yes, you are being a baby.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:00 PM   #18
Gnosital
still unsmited

Is anyone else completely nauseated by maudlin sentimentality on TV and football players who point to the sky after a touchdown?
Old 12-22-2006, 02:01 PM   #19
Lily

Quote:
scathach wrote
Is anyone else completely nauseated by maudlin sentimentality on TV and football players who point to the sky after a touchdown?
Actually, yes.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:02 PM   #20
Oz

I used to piss in the shower sometimes, but that was in college. We had a somewhat unique setup; our sinks and showers were in our rooms but the toilets were down the hall. I set a rule that it's ok to piss in a shower if there isn't a toilet nearby.

Naturally, beating off always goes.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:32 PM   #21
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Lily wrote
Quote:
hannahasbury1 wrote
is it just me or is shade an asshole seeking personal revenge and tracking all my posts?!?
It's just you.

Shade wrote an excellent message, as tactfully as possible, and you need to take it seriously. And don't even try that crap of "revenge and tracking", drama queen. That is "pity poor me" victimization at its most nauseating.

Edited to add: Yes, you are being a baby.
Hannah - when Lily and Choobus appear to agree - and give you a subtle "word in the ear" - the world as we know it is falling apart ! Take care.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-22-2006, 02:43 PM   #22
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Ever feel like asking a stupid question, posting a link to a silly news story, or making a random observation, but didn't really want to start a thread on such a trite subject?

Use this thread for your random musings.
This is an excellent idea. Prof. Sexy!! I often have random thoughts or stuff that I'd like to post but I don't think it deserves a whole thread, so I usually don't bother.

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
I'll start: Recently I was watching a French movie (can't remember the title) and the protagonist consistently relieved his bladder in the sink, rather than the toilet. Is this common practice in France? In most of Europe? Are Americans viewed as water-wasters for pissing in the toilet then flushing 8 gallons or so of water away?
I don't think sink-pissing is common in France. But bidets are! And all civilized peoples should have bidets!
Old 12-22-2006, 02:46 PM   #23
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Lily wrote
Quote:
scathach wrote
Actually, yes.
???????????????????

Effused with the xmas spirit, are we?? Or did you just go a little overboard with the wassailing today?
Old 12-22-2006, 02:56 PM   #24
ManInTheWild

Quote:
scathach wrote
And all civilized peoples should have bidets!
A shower for your ass. Civilized indeed.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:56 PM   #25
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

She's in her cups, fer sure!

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:51 PM   #26
ManInTheWild

Nevermind...was a retarded joke that doesn't carry on the internets...

Old 12-22-2006, 03:57 PM   #27
skribb

Quote:
scathach wrote
I neither live in America nor watch sports, so no, not really. Although I DO find it strange that they give credit to the Christian God for their skills in whatever sport they practice, rather than themselves and their training. Stupid shit.

Old 12-22-2006, 04:04 PM   #28
Choobus
I Live Here

I long for the day when someone on a losing team sarcastically thanks Jesus

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-22-2006, 04:04 PM   #29
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
ManInTheWild wrote
:|

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:08 PM   #30
Lily

Quote:
scathach wrote
Quote:
Lily wrote
Quote:
scathach wrote
Actually, yes.
???????????????????

Effused with the xmas spirit, are we?? Or did you just go a little overboard with the wassailing today?
If I were in my cups, as your friend so eloquently pictured it, I might be able to stand some sorts of maudlin, at least til I slept it off. However, there aren't enough barf bags on the planet to contain my "feelings" about Hallmark in general, and big-eyed waifs proclaiming that God isn't finished with them yet.

I fear I have given the Kster fresh fodder... but that might not be a bad thing.

There are no words to describe how I feel about football players and their public worship of themselves. Pass the Pepto.

Closed Thread