Old 09-16-2005, 06:51 PM   #31
Roman Lions

how has choobus not been banned yet? come on dude this is a place for people to productively discuss philosophies and theories, etc., but I mean...whats with this?
Old 09-17-2005, 04:18 AM   #32
AGENT-ADAIR

Matt Besser > Adam Corolla.

Nuff' said.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:56 AM   #33
Purity

1). Your a Moron if you Beleive in any Religion or god.

2). If you agree with george bush or john howard.

3). If you agree with capitalism

4). If you Like football (and all other sports in general that are played on tv etc)

5). If you Like Car racing.

6). If you like mainstream music.

7). If you like rap music or gay emo try hard hardcore / metal...

8). If you are not a full grown atheist.

9). If you are arragant and dont accept i'm better and smarter then you.

10). If you are black or gay or JEWISH!!< fucking jews...
Old 09-17-2005, 10:53 AM   #34
Leela

Purity,
#9 should be than, not then, and the I in i'm should be capitalized, #1 should be you're and believe, and George Bush and John Howard should be capitalized. I guess that post was a joke, right?

Roman Lions, I agree with you. Choobus has an unhealthy obsession with assholes, literally. It's growing tiresome.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:20 AM   #35
walt

I am new to this forum.
For most of my life, I have felt that I was a sane man walking alone among Schizophrenics.
I find it impossible for me to believe in any supernatural forces. Others who do, I believe cannot help themselves, It is as if their brains were defective, not evil, just defective. That's why I never argue my lack of faith with them. It is a useless exercise.
I was happy to find people lucky enough not to be born with the "affliction" of a god belief. I wanted to participate in an intellectual forum, where we would support each other's need for sane, logical conversation.
But I have found pettiness, anger, hate, and an incredible amount of intellectual one-upmanship. For those of you who are truly enlightened, forgive me.
We are the only future our species has, we are the fledgling gods, who could one day guide the universe, but not if we behave like crabs in a basket, pulling each other down, so that none can escape. Who needs the faithful, when we have each other?
I am saddened.
Good day to you all, and may you find peace and brotherhood.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:35 PM   #36
Roman Lions

that was very well put walt. that is exactly how I have felt...the sane person walking among paranoid schizophrenics. I have only met a few other sane people...my best friends are all atheist/agnostic. Its really a great feeling to have someone who isn't nuts like the rest of the world.

and thank you leela.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:57 PM   #37
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Leela wrote
Purity,
#9 should be than, not then, and the I in i'm should be capitalized, #1 should be you're and believe, and George Bush and John Howard should be capitalized. I guess that post was a joke, right?

Roman Lions, I agree with you. Choobus has an unhealthy obsession with assholes, literally. It's growing tiresome.
I am not in the least obsessed with you leela, and I can't think where you get that idea from.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 05:50 PM   #38
Choobus
I Live Here

By the way Roman Lions and leela, your pathetic attempts to get me banned will fail. RA is a site where people can say what they like, and your brand of Nazi censorship belongs in the theistic domain, not in a forum for free thinkers. When you start to suppress free speech you have no reason to have a ratinal basis for whom to silence. Free speech can only work if everyone, no matter what, is allowed to partake. RA understands this, and only bans people for spamming and other similar offences. RA is not a nazi like you two.

Oh yes, let me finish by adding GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU CUNTS.

Such gimps as you can never stop the mighty Choobus

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-17-2005, 11:55 PM   #39
Choobus
I Live Here

Don't take my word for it. Carolla is SHIT

http://www.teevee.org/archive/2005/09/05/

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-18-2005, 12:01 AM   #40
AGENT-ADAIR

Quote:
Purity wrote
1). Your a Moron if you Beleive in any Religion or god.

2). If you agree with george bush or john howard.

3). If you agree with capitalism

4). If you Like football (and all other sports in general that are played on tv etc)

5). If you Like Car racing.

6). If you like mainstream music.

8). If you are not a full grown atheist.

9). If you are arragant and dont accept i'm better and smarter then you.

10). If you are black or gay or JEWISH!!< fucking jews...
I like football.....and thats about it.
Old 09-18-2005, 12:02 AM   #41
AGENT-ADAIR

Quote:
Choobus wrote
By the way Roman Lions and leela, your pathetic attempts to get me banned will fail. RA is a site where people can say what they like, and your brand of Nazi censorship belongs in the theistic domain, not in a forum for free thinkers. When you start to suppress free speech you have no reason to have a ratinal basis for whom to silence. Free speech can only work if everyone, no matter what, is allowed to partake. RA understands this, and only bans people for spamming and other similar offences. RA is not a nazi like you two.

Oh yes, let me finish by adding GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU CUNTS.

Such gimps as you can never stop the mighty Choobus
I still think you're sexy.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:51 AM   #42
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Purity wrote
1). Your a Moron if you Beleive in any Religion or god. I don't know that I Beleive in anything.

2). If you agree with george bush or john howard. If this is meant as sarcasm and the lack of capitalization indicates your unacceptance of them, I'm with you.

3). If you agree with capitalism. Hmmm, capitalism... not sure. Capitalization, yeah... I'm for it in most cases.

4). If you Like football (and all other sports in general that are played on tv etc) I really wish that they'd stop pre-empting things by running sports on television. But the fact that I'm given an option to pay out the ass for an actual ticket or sit at home on my ass... I'll let it be...

5). If you Like Car racing. People still enjoy this ??

6). If you like mainstream music. Which magazine's definition of mainstream are we going with on this one?

7). If you like rap music or gay emo try hard hardcore / metal... If the song has understandable words, or no words at all but a decent melody, I'm in...

8). If you are not a full grown atheist. I hope not... what kinda life would that be. Already having the answers... I like to search, gives me something to do when I'm not laughing at theists...

9). If you are arragant and dont accept i'm better and smarter then you. Sweetheart, I've met cats smarter than you... And considering I don't lick my own ass and my cat does... Pretty sure I have a leg up on him. Unless your holding something back that's not coming through in your posts...

10). If you are black or gay or JEWISH!!< fucking jews... Shit, 0 for 3... Oh, well... I'll wait for another enlightening post to see if I make the next list of what is and is not acceptable in Purity's world of everlasting love.
Note: Bold would be my responses... Duh...

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 05:48 PM   #43
Choobus
I Live Here

Choobus cannot be stopped

you must accept this

It is for your own good

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-18-2005, 08:38 PM   #44
Choobus
I Live Here

Roman lions, I invite you to eat my smeg

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-19-2005, 05:55 PM   #45
Aurorua

Quote:
Purity wrote
So you don't like rap, emo, hardcore or metal!?

What do you listen to!? Country!?