Old 03-19-2018, 10:55 PM   #196
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Complete logic fail once again by AndyIQ27.
IQ 1027 not bad, I liked 1033 better
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:30 AM   #197
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
How does the guy Know

"The fingerprints of the eternal laws of nature" that the laws of nature are eternal???

Why Smelly do you accept conjecture when it supports Atheism but not Theism?

Hypocrite.
As expected, you didn't read the article. No surprise.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:16 AM   #198
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
As expected, you didn't read the article. No surprise.
IQ 6 can't write, ffs, so why do you expect the dense twat to be able to read?

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:45 AM   #199
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Android & his ilk can't get it into their dense heads that natural laws (including time) beautifully explain everything we currently know about the universe - and their super being, higher power or gods are a redundant sack of horseshit. They have to try and cram their god's fat ass into the ever decreasing gaps where our knowledge is incomplete. Twats.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:00 AM   #200
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Android & his ilk can't get it into their dense heads that natural laws (including time) beautifully explain everything we currently know about the universe - and their super being, higher power or gods are a redundant sack of horseshit. They have to try and cram their god's fat ass into the ever decreasing gaps where our knowledge is incomplete. Twats.
It gets worse.

Atheists proclaim that their lack of belief in god is provisional until such time as proof emerges one way or the other. We contend that, as things currently stand, christardology has failed to meet its burden of proof. However, if it does meet it burden, then, we all convert. It would be the only logical way forward.

On the other hand, christards have nailed their asses to the cross as it were. They have declared their belief in de lard and zombie boy. To retract their belief and go Atheist, they have to eat one big pile of shit, especially senile old mary and twat licker android IQ 6. Methinks that isn't going to happen any day soon. It would represent too much of a climb-down and the amount of shit would, I think, prove too much, even for them.

Regardless of what they read, it isn't going to make any difference. They will still believe in lard ass and zombie boy. This is what is referred to as 'brain washing'.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:09 PM   #201
Simon Moon

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
It gets worse.

Atheists proclaim that their lack of belief in god is provisional until such time as proof emerges one way or the other. We contend that, as things currently stand, christardology has failed to meet its burden of proof. However, if it does meet it burden, then, we all convert. It would be the only logical way forward.

On the other hand, christards have nailed their asses to the cross as it were. They have declared their belief in de lard and zombie boy. To retract their belief and go Atheist, they have to eat one big pile of shit, especially senile old mary and twat licker android IQ 6. Methinks that isn't going to happen any day soon. It would represent too much of a climb-down and the amount of shit would, I think, prove too much, even for them.

Regardless of what they read, it isn't going to make any difference. They will still believe in lard ass and zombie boy. This is what is referred to as 'brain washing'.

Agree with everything, except the part I bolded above.

Even if the case for the existence of the Christian god did meet its burden of proof, that does not mean I would convert. I would be convinced the Bible god exists, but converting to Christianity is something else entirely.

If the Bible (OT and NT) accurately describe the god's nature and actions, I would not want anything to do with that god. That god is an immoral thug.

Any god that condones slavery, orders the slaughter of entire towns (except for the virgins), requires a blood sacrifice to act as a loophole in his own rules, condones the subjugation of women, etc, does not deserve worship, or even respect.

Of course, he could crush me like a bug, but I'd go knowing that I was more moral than said god.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:50 PM   #202
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Agree with everything, except the part I bolded above.

Even if the case for the existence of the Christian god did meet its burden of proof, that does not mean I would convert. I would be convinced the Bible god exists, but converting to Christianity is something else entirely.

If the Bible (OT and NT) accurately describe the god's nature and actions, I would not want anything to do with that god. That god is an immoral thug.

Any god that condones slavery, orders the slaughter of entire towns (except for the virgins), requires a blood sacrifice to act as a loophole in his own rules, condones the subjugation of women, etc, does not deserve worship, or even respect.

Of course, he could crush me like a bug, but I'd go knowing that I was more moral than said god.
I was thinking more along the lines of true Christianity, rather than the bollocks in the babble.

Old 03-22-2018, 06:51 PM   #203
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I was thinking more along the lines of true Christianity, rather than the bollocks in the babble.
Thats right, thanks Hertz

God is Good.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote