Old 11-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #856
DyingStrong

BTW, Chris, Eva, you should stick this thread "I love this forum". Just a humble suggestion.
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #857
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
DyingStrong wrote View Post
Seriously, I am sick and tired of losers who called up on their fairy tail god as soon as they lose their job and end up on the friggin´ street...ay ay ay... suddenly THEY BELIEVE IN GOD! Geez.

I am a very open mind person, or at least I try to be, so I accept people who believe in god but HYPOCRITES I DETEST! AH, I only know that I love this forum, maybe this forum is my god, but at least I know I can interact with virtual people who can think and type.

Isn´t it the world a bunch of hypocrites?

BUT, thanks for existing, RA forum.
The world is truly full of hordes of scared, loony people. It's madness for sure. I'm also very grateful for this virtual sanctuary of fellow atheists.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:54 PM   #858
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
BTW, Chris, Eva, you should stick this thread "I love this forum". Just a humble suggestion.
Chris and Eva, you should also consider some girl on girl action with each other, and stream that beautiful shit live on RA. Just a suggestion.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #859
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Seriously, I am sick and tired of losers who called up on their fairy tail god as soon as they lose their job and end up on the friggin´ street...ay ay ay... suddenly THEY BELIEVE IN GOD! Geez.

I am a very open mind person, or at least I try to be, so I accept people who believe in god but HYPOCRITES I DETEST! AH, I only know that I love this forum, maybe this forum is my god, but at least I know I can interact with virtual people who can think and type.

Isn´t it the world a bunch of hypocrites?

BUT, thanks for existing, RA forum.
I really hate hypochristy too. I imagine we are all guilty of it to some degree, but certain religious types extend it to a new dimension.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #860
DyingStrong

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
The world is truly full of hordes of scared, loony people. It's madness for sure. I'm also very grateful for this virtual sanctuary of fellow atheists.
You rock
Old 12-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #861
DyingStrong

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Chris and Eva, you should also consider some girl on girl action with each other, and stream that beautiful shit live on RA. Just a suggestion.
ghoul, just because I´m a lesbian that doesn´t mean that you have to fantasize with a women manage every time I make a post.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #862
DyingStrong

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
I really hate hypochristy too. I imagine we are all guilty of it to some degree, but certain religious types extend it to a new dimension.
Agree. But you know something? I also hate a lot of things right now, not only Christians and religions, even atheists can be assholes, agnostics, yogis, and whatever the fuck.

I think that being a hypocrite goes attach to the human condition thingie, whatever the fuck that is.

That is why I like the very very very few people in the world who tell it like it is, I don´t care how rude they sound, I like people who are legitimate to themselves, whatever they come from, as long as they really really really live true to what they say.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #863
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Agree. But you know something? I also hate a lot of things right now, not only Christians and religions, even atheists can be assholes, agnostics, yogis, and whatever the fuck.

I think that being a hypocrite goes attach to the human condition thingie, whatever the fuck that is.

That is why I like the very very very few people in the world who tell it like it is, I don´t care how rude they sound, I like people who are legitimate to themselves, whatever they come from, as long as they really really really live true to what they say.
It's hard not to be a hypocrite: you really have to watch it. The ability to look at yourself honestly, well, perhaps it's not possible for some people.

I do respect certain religious folk I know, and, many of them in particular, are Mormons. The ones to which I am referring actually live by the doctrine touted by the modern humanistic versions of their religion, and I have to respect that. But it is not the norm by any means.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #864
Gullible1
New Member!

Why do you have to use foul, insulting language towards theists when you make a statement? ie. "***k god and his followers!" Just curious.
Gullible1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #865
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Gullible1 wrote View Post
Why do you have to use foul, insulting language towards theists when you make a statement? ie. "***k god and his followers!" Just curious.
"foul" is subjective & they won't be offended unless you want it.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #866
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #867
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Uh oh! Somebody hasn't been paying attention for the past few thousand years!

Old 12-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #868
West491
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I forget, erm, can you tell me what's the name of the forum?
West491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #869
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

This dickhead's been lurking for a while. This is its first post. Downhill from here, folks.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #870
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
West491 wrote View Post
I forget, erm, can you tell me what's the name of the forum?
Oh, the Raving Atheists! When did they change if from the Pampering Atheists?