Old 03-16-2006, 03:20 PM   #16
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

The fundie reaction:
http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=248218

Quote:
Some Fundie wrote
I thought this was pretty cool...sort of like God saying, HEY! Look up here! This DNA thing was MY doing!
Quote:
Another Fundie wrote
It's only been in the last 50 years that man has put objects in space, but God's handiwork is so much greater! And to find a galaxy shaped like DNA ... it just goes to show how awesome the Lord is.
So predictable...

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 02:01 AM   #17
Big Bang

yah, half way thru reading the article i realized that the retarded fundies would just use it to fuel their moron-mobile.
and if god made this, wouldn't he of have made it much neater looking? and longer? the one now look's like it was sloppily put together
Old 03-17-2006, 02:01 AM   #18
Big Bang

yah, half way thru reading the article i realized that the retarded fundies would just use it to fuel their moron-mobile.
and if god made this, wouldn't he of have made it much neater looking? and longer? the one now look's like it was sloppily put together