Old 12-31-2011, 09:24 PM   #91
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
Well...you DID ask about sin, so, i just gave you a short smattering of what it looks like. What you said above would be fine IF the standards were your own...but im afraid the standard is not ANYBODYS . We'd all like to thing we are pretty 'good' people especially juxtaposed to Hitler or Stalin. But all sin has to be dealt with . God will allow us to be accountable for all of it if its our desire, but, its a debt that we can never pay . No amount of law keeping, no amount of saying Hail Mary, no amount of church attendence , or giving to United Way would ever satisfy the debt . Fortunately, God did provide a way and im afraid its the only way of being reconciled to him . Instead of looking at this as 'preaching' ...try to see it as concerned friendly truth advice as id hate to see you or any of the other people in here conclude that you were decieved masterfully by Satan in the end. God is holding out his hand to you...reach back and take it . This coming new year could be a real milestone for you . Happy new year regardless of what you decide about your eternity.
But you are not concerned about any of us. It couldn't be more obvious that you're not. You are threatening us with your beliefs. It's an idle threat, to be sure, but a threat, none the less.

Otherwise, you don't have any evidence to share with us that you do, indeed, know that there is an all-powerful, white man in the sky actively judging us for being benignly human. You certainly haven't presented any evidence to that effect. You're just preaching for your own self-aggrandizement and demanding that we be grateful to you for your outrageously rude and narcissistic behavior.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #92
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
Youre only hurting yourself every time you say that . Storing up condemnation for a later date. One day , you will understand who youve willfully defamed all your life. It wont be a pretty picture then.
Lol, for gods sake, jesus fucking christ, christ has a gaping cunt.....er god has a tiny willy........
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #93
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

God shouldn't have invented blasphemy if he didn't like it .
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:43 AM   #94
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Toiletpaper

Quote:
Well...you DID ask about sin, so, i just gave you a short smattering of what it looks like. What you said above would be fine IF the standards were your own...but im afraid the standard is not ANYBODYS . We'd all like to thing we are pretty 'good' people especially juxtaposed to Hitler or Stalin.
Whenever Autistic Theist gives a short smattering of something, you can't use the bathroom for hours. In the land of demented fuckwits, he is surely king.

Did you know that almost all prayers use god's name in vain ? True fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #95
thesummerqueen

My eternity is to have my atoms absorbed back up into the cosmos, to dance amongst the stars.

Go do something useful, Ex, and watch that deGrasse Tyson vid I just posted instead of spouting religious nonsense. I'm too sick to listen to preaching right now.

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
~ Albert Camus
thesummerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #96
Irreligious
I Live Here

Fakey is claiming to give us a reprieve of about two weeks from his incessant inanities. He might be off attending an idiot's convention or something. But he has threatened to come back.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #97
Ex Atheist

Quote:
thesummerqueen wrote View Post
My eternity is to have my atoms absorbed back up into the cosmos, to dance amongst the stars.

Incorrect and you will be completely shocked to realize you are still conscious right after physical death. Your Soul is incorruptible because it came from God. , and you will live forever. Just a matter of where. Be careful who and what you reject.
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #98
thesummerqueen

And I suppose you know this because God/the Bible/some preacher told you so?

I need more Theraflu.

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
~ Albert Camus
Old 01-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #99
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Fakey is claiming to give us a reprieve of about two weeks from his incessant inanities. He might be off attending an idiot's convention or something. But he has threatened to come back.
Heeeer's Jesus.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #100
Niles Voit

Quote:
Be careful who and what you reject.
Shiva told me this morning that your ass is his. But Kali told him to back off, she has first dibs. He can have what's left when she's done with you. But then Sekhmet said... oh man, you don't want to know what Sekhmet said.

Not there or doesn't care.
Niles Voit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #101
thesummerqueen

By the way, y'all... I spent my New Year's getting back to my "religious roots"...

~ Albert Camus
Old 01-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #102
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Are those plants getting enough natural light in such a high location?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #103
thesummerqueen

Probably not...not my house though.

~ Albert Camus
Old 01-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #104
Niles Voit

Quote:
thesummerqueen wrote View Post
By the way, y'all... I spent my New Year's getting back to my "religious roots"...
You're very photogenic.

Symbolically I like the implication of Eve and the Serpent being in cahoots. If the Serpent had offered knowledge of how things work, instead of knowledge of good and evil, Eve as co-conspirator could be the patroness of science!

Not there or doesn't care.
Niles Voit is offline   Reply With Quote