Old 04-13-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
Broga
Obsessed Member

Mother Theresa - the Death Bed Confession

This post is to try to help the Vatican Advisor, Lily, who seems to have been appointed to this site. And in passing, thanks to the rational atheists who were quick to tell me she was deluded. At first, I was shocked as I had (mea culpa - that is for you and your priest, Lily) taken her seriously, more or less. I was, I confess (sorry admit - gotta be careful here), a bit pissed off at wasting my time but delighted to know that there were posters who had read The Closing of the Western Mind.

If you are Lily you don't read naughty books such as this. You just believe your priest who hasn't read them either but listening to Papa Benedict (ex member of the Hitler Youth movement and it shows) as this is so much easier than thinking.

Anyway, back to Theresa. She did leave a cache of letters and she had deep and unresolved doubts about her faith. This did not stop her consorting with some of the most wicked, torturing, scum bag Dictators on the Planet, taking their money and giving them her seal of approval. See The Missionary Position for facts, dates and photographs. (Try not to puke - this woman enjoyed seeing pregnant women in pain, she denied them drugs as she thought pain was some kind of learning experience. The Sexually Frustrated, deeply doubtful, luxury loving Theresa always travelled First Class on Flights.

The Vatican, could not deny the letters but said they were a holy woman wrestling with her demonds and going through the dark night of the soul before coming into the blessed light of belief before she died. They said the same of Charles Darwin - as if.

What really happened with Tessa, as she was about to drop off the perch (and not before time) was that she whispered to her confessor (another atheist) "I am an unbeliever. The whole thing is total fucking bollocks and I wish I had been a whore in a brothel. At least that way I would have had some fun."

Now, Lily, why get upset? Or have you been driven away to saintlier climes. You bastards lied about Darwin just because he came up with evolution or at least made one great job of arguing the case. His atheism was confirmed by the death of his much loved young daughter.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #2
PhilOchsLives

Mother(fucker) Theresa

She was a sanctimonius hypocrite. Would let the poor die slow and agonizing deaths, yet accepted top of the line medical care for her own maladies.

Fuck that shitass whore.

Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade. It is a perpetual process imbedded in the human spirit--Abbie Hoffman.
PhilOchsLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #3
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
PhilOchsLives wrote View Post
She was a sanctimonius hypocrite. Would let the poor die slow and agonizing deaths, yet accepted top of the line medical care for her own maladies.

Fuck that shitass whore.
Yes indeed Phil. That is a very fair point but we must try and acheive some balance as this woman will soon be a saint. Now, as Hitchens' book, while entirely admirable in its way did lack a little balance, I have decided to write another with anecdotes and observations, to offer a more human perseptive and soften the flinty exterior, from those who have met, Theresa. My book will be called The Selfish Genie (as she was definitely conjured up out of a bottle of Chivas Regal, at the Vatican.) You shall have a preview of an early anecdote as I know you will be sympathetic to this project.

1. When Mama Theresa was travelling on a 747 Boeing, first class, the Captain (a Roman Catholic) asked her if there was anything she would like, something memorable that she had never had before. She wanted to join the Mile High Club. However, despite canvassing, bribing and threatening every male on the aircraft only one could be found who was prepared to accommodate the lady. On seeing her both his nerve and his member failed. The willing male, a priest called Ratzinger, was misled by hearing that she was a nun and he had visions, from past experiences, of a nubile, lusting, bosomy young virgin as he climbed to the upper deck. As ever, reality defeated fantasy.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
Lily

You know, you are such a caricature that it just isn't worth trying to reach you with actual facts. I am going to try one, though-- just to give you once last chance at truth.

Ratzinger was 14 when membership became compulsory in the Hitlerjugend. There were serious penalties attached to failure to participate. Anti-Nazis in large cities were sometimes able to get away with not participating; kids in small towns who were known to everyone could not.

How did we find out that Ratzinger had belonged? Why, why, that fool!! How did he think he could keep it a secret after writing about it in his biography in 1998?? He also wrote about it in 1997 in another of his books, though not nearly at such length.

How evil lies are! It is a mortal sin to bear false witness. Whether you believe it is a sin or not is completely irrelevant. When you tell enough lies for a long enough time, you lose your capacity to tell the truth. That appears to have happened to you already. Congratulations, I guess.

Chew on these:

Ratzinger a Nazi? Don't believe It (reprinted from the Jerusalem Post)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1386748/posts

New Pope Defied Nazis As Teen During WWII (New York Times--that bastion of Catholic lovers)

http://bc.edu/research/cjl/meta-elem...fied_nazis.htm

Want more? It is hard to avoid being able to find it. You really have to try.

Oh and Mother Theresa? Not an atheist. Another really stupid story pushed by the clueless and accepted by the clueless. I can't find it within me to care enough to try to discuss.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #5
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
You know, you are such a caricature that it just isn't worth trying to reach you with actual facts. I am going to try one, though-- just to give you once last chance at truth.

Ratzinger was 14 when membership became compulsory in the Hitlerjugend. There were serious penalties attached to failure to participate. Anti-Nazis in large cities were sometimes able to get away with not participating; kids in small towns who were known to everyone could not.

How did we find out that Ratzinger had belonged? Why, why, that fool!! How did he think he could keep it a secret after writing about it in his biography in 1998?? He also wrote about it in 1997 in another of his books, though not nearly at such length.

How evil lies are! It is a mortal sin to bear false witness. Whether you believe it is a sin or not is completely irrelevant. When you tell enough lies for a long enough time, you lose your capacity to tell the truth. That appears to have happened to you already. Congratulations, I guess.

Chew on these:

Ratzinger a Nazi? Don't believe It (reprinted from the Jerusalem Post)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1386748/posts

New Pope Defied Nazis As Teen During WWII (New York Times--that bastion of Catholic lovers)

http://bc.edu/research/cjl/meta-elem...fied_nazis.htm

Want more? It is hard to avoid being able to find it. You really have to try.

Oh and Mother Theresa? Not an atheist. Another really stupid story pushed by the clueless and accepted by the clueless. I can't find it within me to care enough to try to discuss.
Thank you Lily. Most unhelpful. Might I suggest that you suffer from cognitive dissonance and yes it is a serious condition. This condition leads the sufferer into an inabilty to consider facts or opinions which might in any way conflict with their opinions. Without it, you cannot believe nonsense which conflicts with reality and it is an essential requirement for all creationists and believing Roman Catholics.

The wealthy Roman Catholic Church maintains the opulent lifestyles of its upper echelons, both the Vatican and Castel Gandolfo, while preaching the virtues of poverty and self sacrifice and preying and exploiting its gullible flock. Lourdes is a classy racket with its tacky, tawdry ornaments. Cures? Why is your God, as functioning at Lourdes, only able to effect cures which never include replacing an arm? You need the vagueness, you need the doubt. You need the suckers and the Churches are emptying. Even in Southern Ireland the game is up. Priests now must have oversight when they see children in the confessional.
Here is a little anecdote to cheer you. I was told this by a Roman Catholic priest in Southern Ireland - many of them do have a sense of humour and they like a drink - alcohol.
An old farmer, very devout, was driving his donkey up a hill past the convent. The donkey, renowned for its massive balls (testicles to you Lily) collapsed at the high wall of the convent. The farmer was mortified. The virginal nuns must not see these massive donkey balls. He therefore, with great presence of mind, cut them off. At that moment the nunnery gates started to open and in a panic he threw the testicles over the wall.
They landed near Sister Theresa (no relation) who ran screaming for the Mother Superior shouting'

"Come quickly, come quickly. Someone has murdered Father O'Flattery."

You must know some good RC jokes, Lily, as well as the biggest joke of all which is that anyone is taken in by the nonsense.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #6
Lily

What has this ridiculous tirade get to do with anything I wrote? (Forget about linking it to reality. I will let you and Cal deal with that on your own.)
Old 04-13-2008, 01:33 PM   #7
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
What has this ridiculous tirade get to do with anything I wrote? (Forget about linking it to reality. I will let you and Cal deal with that on your own.)
As you have lost your capacity to tell the truth, is it still a mortal sin to lie?

Or do you get a pass as usual?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:36 PM   #8
Broga
Obsessed Member

Mother Theresa - the Death Bed Confession

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
Lily, I tried treating you as a mature and fair respondent. I took some trouble to quote sources. You are typical of your kind. You do not want an exchange of views, you cannot change your opinions, you are stuck in a meadieval time warp.
I may as well expose you with ridicule as you chose to preach at me with Roman Catholic drivel.
At least, until you clear off, I and others are able expose your limitations. Your are an intellectually dishonest. Have you read The Missionary Position?

Did you know that Padre Pio, another RC money spinner, was a fraud who produced his so called stigmata by scratching his hands with a nail and was seen to do it. Careful, Lily, if you step out of line I shall be obliged to extend this nugget of RC fraud. It may not convince you but it will spread the information to more intelligent and receptive readers. Best not reply. Have a rest. Lie down for a time in a dark room.

Last edited by Broga; 04-13-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Ommitted a couple of words and thoughts.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:08 PM   #9
Lily

Do tell!
Old 04-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #10
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
Thank you Lily. Most unhelpful. Might I suggest that you suffer from cognitive dissonance and yes it is a serious condition. This condition leads the sufferer into an inabilty to consider facts or opinions which might in any way conflict with their opinions. Without it, you cannot believe nonsense which conflicts with reality and it is an essential requirement for all creationists and believing Roman Catholics.

The wealthy Roman Catholic Church maintains the opulent lifestyles of its upper echelons, both the Vatican and Castel Gandolfo, while preaching the virtues of poverty and self sacrifice and preying and exploiting its gullible flock. Lourdes is a classy racket with its tacky, tawdry ornaments. Cures? Why is your God, as functioning at Lourdes, only able to effect cures which never include replacing an arm? You need the vagueness, you need the doubt. You need the suckers and the Churches are emptying. Even in Southern Ireland the game is up. Priests now must have oversight when they see children in the confessional.
Here is a little anecdote to cheer you. I was told this by a Roman Catholic priest in Southern Ireland - many of them do have a sense of humour and they like a drink - alcohol.
An old farmer, very devout, was driving his donkey up a hill past the convent. The donkey, renowned for its massive balls (testicles to you Lily) collapsed at the high wall of the convent. The farmer was mortified. The virginal nuns must not see these massive donkey balls. He therefore, with great presence of mind, cut them off. At that moment the nunnery gates started to open and in a panic he threw the testicles over the wall.
They landed near Sister Theresa (no relation) who ran screaming for the Mother Superior shouting'

"Come quickly, come quickly. Someone has murdered Father O'Flattery."

You must know some good RC jokes, Lily, as well as the biggest joke of all which is that anyone is taken in by the nonsense.
Lily, dear, would you please tell me this.

Do you beleive that when you eat the bread at church and drink the wine you are eating the actual flesh of Jesus and drinking the actual blood. Or is it just bread and wine?

I suppose it is no use pointing out that all these rituals and legends were in existence long before Jesus was supposed to have appeared and Christianity, thanks to the Emperor Constantine just helped themselves and adapted them.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #11
Mog
Obsessed Member

I've yet to read "the Missionary Position" but I found this article just as damning:

http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/shields.htm

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #12
Isilmë

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
what's anything you wrote got to do with this thread?
this thread is about Mother Theresa, not the pope.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:12 PM   #13
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Isilmë wrote View Post
what's anything you wrote got to do with this thread?
this thread is about Mother Theresa, not the pope.
She's so vain. She probably thinks this thread is about her.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:31 PM   #14
Waddlie
Still Kate's Bitch...

One man's strawman is another man's asshole.
Waddlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #15
Lily

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
She's so vain. She probably thinks this thread is about her.
It was addressed to me, was it not? I rather think that anything I wish to say to that madman and ignorant bigot is my call. However, since I have no intention of responding further to anything he writes, it is quite academic. He is another Cal, only far more agressive and far less interesting. Enough is enough!