Old 11-06-2017, 12:55 PM   #2431
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 01:05 PM   #2432
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Sinny, why are you so obsessed with Trump. You post more about him almost daily that I think about him in a month.

I don't give one shit what he does as long as I have my guns, and hopefully soon my tax breaks for my business.

Haven't I made that perfectly clear? Whoosh, over your head it goes.

But post away, there is freedom of speech on my thread.

Regards,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:44 PM   #2433
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Belief in Christ thread: Post by Davin the dumbshit:

Andrew, this truly crackd me up. Davin has not refuted one thing you've said and here is his simpleton sentence of course to add nothing but stupidity to the conversation/debate.

"Andrew66 is completely stupid, it just can't stop committing fallacies."

Probably working in his meth lab right now.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:46 PM   #2434
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Hi JJ!

God Bless you!

Yes, Davin is probably working his meth lab, and smoking crack as usual. What to do... hopefully the Holy Spirit will touch him one day.

A merry Christmas to you and yours. Keep up the good work!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 01:44 AM   #2435
Michael
Obsessed Member

Settle down, it's not even December yet.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:48 AM   #2436
Davin
Obsessed Member

It's sweet how they try to insult me because I constantly make them feel inferior.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:21 AM   #2437
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
It's sweet how they try to insult me because I constantly make them feel inferior.
You make an ass out of yourself; you don't need "us."

JJ
Old 12-06-2017, 03:11 PM   #2438
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Andrew,

Can you imagine being an atheist and believing all of Satan's Lies that there was no resurrection, No Jesus, No atonement for sin and everlasting life?

How pathetic and sad. Just sitting around in who knows what living situation, substance abuse etc Smelly has openly admitting to drinking all the time. God knows what the rest of the raving atheists are doing

Keep up the Good work on the forums.

In the name of Jesus our Savior

Regards,
JJ
Old 12-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #2439
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Andrew and I forgot, talking about their favorite subject: Masturbation. I say get a wife you love and cherish and mutually make love together. Much more mature that adolescent behavior.

JJ
Old 12-07-2017, 12:03 AM   #2440
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Belief in Christ thread:

Smellywrites:

" I wonder if the authorities would call you to give evidence at the trial of someone for a murder committed 35 years before you were born?"

Smelly,

Oh ye of little faith.

I am beginning to pity all of the atheist posters.

May the Holy Spirit open your heart to the Faith.

JJ
Old 12-09-2017, 11:44 PM   #2441
The Judge
Obsessed Member

It is a perpetual source of mild amusement how the myopic faithful pour out their plaintive platitudes of wishing us heathens had "open hearts" and something to do with "spirit/s" that may or may not be "holy" yet they do not realise that because they feel they have to keep on doing it, this should suggest it's not working.

Same goes for prayer: "Please help those who are suffering"...next week: "Please help those who are suffering"...next week: "Please help those who are suffering"...next week atheist logic starts to creep in: *I'm pretty sure there's a lot of cross-over between weeks and I'm always read about ongoing awful things on the news and there's long-term chronic disease in my family...none of this is getting better...hmmm...maybe there is no "gawd" helping those who are suffering after all despite millions asking him across the globe pretty much every day and more on Sundays.*

If there were such a thing as your version of the "truth / holy spirit / gawd" it certainly has not worked. There are a number of possibilities why:

1.) The "holy spirit / gawd" just does not exist (most obvious and logical answer first).
2.) "Gawd" heard your plaintive cries and is trying but is just not powerful enough to change our minds.
3.) You are asking your "gawd" in the wrong way / don't have enough faith yourself and "gawd" is ignoring you / punishing you until you get it right (those who are the most pious are the most self-critical and no-one does guilt like the cat-licks).
4.) "Gawd" works in mysterious ways (i.e. you don't have a fucking clue becasue what you're trying to do is make sense out of semi-ordered chaos in an unjust world but becasue you "feel the lard" so stongly in your life the same just has to be true for absolutely everyone else in the entire world becasue culture, ethnic identity, difference in upbringing and life experiences aren't really a thing of course ).

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:09 PM   #2442
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

It looks like you want to play chess with the pigeon, Judge.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:21 AM   #2443
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
It is a perpetual source of mild amusement how the myopic faithful pour out their plaintive platitudes of wishing us heathens had "open hearts" and something to do with "spirit/s" that may or may not be "holy" yet they do not realise that because they feel they have to keep on doing it, this should suggest it's not working.

Same goes for prayer: "Please help those who are suffering"...next week: "Please help those who are suffering"...next week: "Please help those who are suffering"...next week atheist logic starts to creep in: *I'm pretty sure there's a lot of cross-over between weeks and I'm always read about ongoing awful things on the news and there's long-term chronic disease in my family...none of this is getting better...hmmm...maybe there is no "gawd" helping those who are suffering after all despite millions asking him across the globe pretty much every day and more on Sundays.

If there were such a thing as your version of the "truth / holy spirit / gawd" it certainly has not worked. There are a number of possibilities why:

1.) The "holy spirit / gawd" just does not exist (most obvious and logical answer first).
2.) "Gawd" heard your plaintive cries and is trying but is just not powerful enough to change our minds.
3.) You are asking your "gawd" in the wrong way / don't have enough faith yourself and "gawd" is ignoring you / punishing you until you get it right (those who are the most pious are the most self-critical and no-one does guilt like the cat-licks).
4.) "Gawd" works in mysterious ways (i.e. you don't have a fucking clue becasue what you're trying to do is make sense out of semi-ordered chaos in an unjust world but becasue you "feel the lard" so stongly in your life the same just has to be true for absolutely everyone else in the entire world becasue culture, ethnic identity, difference in upbringing and life experiences aren't really a thing of course ).
Regarding Prayer: God is not a genie who "grants wishes" by prayer. I follow the prayer model outlined in the Bible. Read it. I don't give a rat's ass if you pray so why do you give a flying fuck if I do?

What a bizarre and long boring, fucked up post.

Regards,

JJ
Old 12-13-2017, 08:44 AM   #2444
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Regarding Prayer: God is not a genie who "grants wishes" by prayer.
Umm, except that "he" kinda is...supposed to be anyway...sorta:
James 4:2-3: "...You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures."

Kinda bascially what I said. And of course, as I mentioned previously ya have to ask in the right way...ya know because unlike many of the faithful, I have actually read some "holy" texts (and found them all wanting).

Quote:
I follow the prayer model outlined in the Bible.
You mean something like this?
"Do all of these all the time to be a good sheep:
A: Adoration
C: Confession
T: Thanksgiving
S: Supplication (and don't always do this one because that would make you a selfish fuck and everyone including "gawd" will judge you becasue we loooooove guilt SO much. Really do make sure you do all the other kinds of prayin' regulalry too...'cos ya know "gawd," despite all his power and knowledge and general awesomeness is lonely and insecure and has no idea what's going on or how you feel about things so he needs you to send him telepathic messages all the time. He's really needy I'm afraid).

Quote:
Read it.
As prevously demonstrated and stated I actually have read the buybull. It is a non-sensical pile of shit.

Quote:
I don't give a rat's ass if you pray so why do you give a flying fuck if I do?
I don't; I merely enjoy pointing out the inadequencies of an interlocutor's position...such as it is.

Pray / don't pray; it literally makes no difference.

Quote:
What a bizarre and long boring, fucked up post.
Yet despite being so "long" and "boring" you were compelled to read it all LOL.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:57 AM   #2445
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Can you imagine being an atheist and believing all of Satan's Lies that there was no resurrection, No Jesus, No atonement for sin and everlasting life?
...Yeh and can you also imagine being like...one of those Hindus whose religion predated xianity by at least 1500 years; I mean "Satan" really did a time-travelling number on those poor bastards too before he starting tinkering with the 3 "true" Abrahamic faiths and making all them infidels to each other and everything else.

Quote:
How pathetic and sad.
I know right: That someone like you who is attempting to "argue" in this way doesn't even know know about other religions. It's like you know nothing about context or history.