Old 03-28-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Copied from PTDDT. Shite of this magnitude definitely deserves it's own thread.

Shitlord material?

"College Kid Proves Creation, Writes Book About It.'"

Bowling Green, KY, March 23, 2007 - In what has turned out to be the most controversial document since Charles Darwin penned the "Origin of the Species", "Episteme Scientia-The Law of All that Is," suggests science has been proving God's existence, all along. The abstract states, "An examination of the sequential mathematical and experimental dual proof of the Genesis record of origins underlying the institution of all that is in the universe-from waves to matter to the mind." According to the author, the Scientific Method has been subtly proving the Genesis cosmology in every classroom around the world for more than 450 years-in spite of the fervency to promote evolution and big bang theories.

Known online as "the kid," the author, Samuel J. Hunt, a student at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky, boasts of being able to prove all matter was spoken into existence just as Genesis records. The kid says it's as easy as 1, 2, 3. First Order Logic states: if A=B, and B=C, then A=C. This means that if the premises are true and equal, then the conclusion must be true.

1) There is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a) matter and (b) frequency,

2) There is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (b) frequency and (c) sound.

3) Therefore, there is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a) matter and (c) sound.

By first order logic (the premises 1 and 2 are confirmed by all physics and chemistry to be true and equal) it can be shown that matter not only has a mathematical relationship to sound but a physical one as well. This proves that God did speak all things into existence; and the body of every living creature from bacteria to human, as all perform this process millions of times per day through their senses, is living proof.

Samuel says that his document is the mathematical and empirical proof that the bible can and is compatible to and verifiable by science on levels that are only just now beginning to be recognized. The proof also answers dozens of other scientific, theological, and philosophical questions. Hunt says, "I'm not here to argue for evidence of this or that. It's important, but that's like putting God on trial and allowing people to believe whatever they want. My document proves the Genesis record as the only infallible scientific explanation for our origins." According to Hunt, his 84-page document holds the missing factor in the quest to find the Grand Unified Theory of Science.

Even now, the Darwinists are taking up arms. After reading only a short quip of Hunt's wisdom they're talking about "a good book-burning," "paradigm shifts," "eating crow" and the threat of losing more scientists "to the other side." The paper's genius lies in its simple, yet profound integration of several mathematical systems, scientific experiments, and observable phenomenon that happen all around us every day. Hunt's book is available for purchase on-line at www.scienceprovescreation.com.

About Samuel J. Hunt: A Third year student at Western Kentucky University majoring in Pre-Physical Therapy and Nutrition/ Dietetics. Funds created from the sale of the book will support further research and experimentation and the dream of opening a rehabilitation clinic after finishing his education.

Special Radio Program. DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!
(WE WILL BE TAKING CALLS)

Samuel J Hunt Has Scientifically proven Creation.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #2
anotherTim

Way to put those undergrad Dietetics studies to good use.

Skink Lives
anotherTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
Evil_Mage_Ra

The physical relationship between matter and sound is that sound is a vibrating collection of matter. In order for God to literally "speak" matter into existence, then matter would've had to have been present at the time of creation, in which case God was not the creator of matter. It's a similar paradox as the one I mentioned to Francis over God and intelligence.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #4
Evil_Mage_Ra

All this kid has proved is that you can fleece thousands of gullible creationists out of their money by writing a book with 'tard-o arguments.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:23 AM   #5
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

The only possible good outcome of this little debacle would be if Samuel J. Hunt were actually a hardcore atheist who later, after making millions of dollars of the sheeple, announces that he has no actual training in mathematics or physics, and simply made the entire book up to demonstrate that Christards will buy anything.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:25 AM   #6
Evil_Mage_Ra

Speaking of which, why have AJF and SJH never been seen photographed together? Hmmmm........
Old 03-28-2007, 11:32 AM   #7
Wakkun

Quote:
In what has turned out to be the most controversial document since Charles Darwin penned the "Origin of the Species"
I think this is the most hilarious bit in the whole drool of santorum. Did Samuel A. Cunt write that part himself? Yeah right, this is so controversial that it's on every news and blog site on the internets - as they used to say in Wayne's World - "not".

It's the same as any puncher ass-pology that makes a claim to "science", whose premise is something along the lines of "god exists, therefore I can make science prove it". It's just a bit more blatant than usual, that's all.

Quote:
Even now, the Darwinists are taking up arms don't give a shit.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:34 AM   #8
RenaissanceMan

Ok! I thought Time Cube was unassailable. We have a contender!
Old 03-28-2007, 11:34 AM   #9
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Zeusdamnit, EMR, don't you go giving me any fucking ideas. I've already got my Jesus-movie, Sins of the Mother, in the pipeline, as well as my holy text the Gospel of Ricardo the Redeemer, and a movie about an atheist who has a son who grows up to become a televangelist but who, in the end, comes back home and reveals to his father that he's never believed, and has only been working the Christards for millions of dollars.

I've got enough on my plate now, but I'll certainly mull this prospect over.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:49 AM   #10
Wakkun

Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
Ok! I thought Time Cube was unassailable. We have a contender!
Fight! Fight!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:19 PM   #11
Choobus
I Live Here

another example of the "too dumb to be refuted" method of sustaining faith.

Religous "thought" reminds me of a small crippled boy with polio and one eye who shows up at Mr Miyagi's dojo and challenges daniel san to a fight. When daniel declines to beat the shit out of him he goes all over town telling everyone that he is the true all valley karate champion. Well godidiots, RA ain't no miyagi dojo, this is the cobra kai dojo where mercy is for the weak. When you come here you wil lget the beating you thoroughly deserve.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #12
hannahasbury1

This douche bag didn't tie anything together. A=B, B=C therefore A=C blah blah and thats why God exists. Thank you, thank you. I'm a real genass!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #13
myst7426

Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
All this kid has proved is that you can fleece thousands of gullible creationists out of their money by writing a book with 'tard-o arguments.
Hell yeah! This book will be used as a textbook for all the fundy home schooled kids. Damn, I need to write a book like this and let the money roll in. All I have to do is market to the like of Kent Hovind and they will then sell thousands of copies to the moron who attend their seminars.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:52 PM   #14
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Samuel J. Cunt wrote
3) Therefore, there is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a) matter and (c) sound.
Now, I know it's been a while since I took high school physics, but if I'm not much mistaken, sound is a function of matter, and not the other way around. That is: the motion of matter produces sound, but sound in no way produces matter. Is this accurate, or at least close?

Old 03-28-2007, 12:52 PM   #15
myst7426

This logic also "proves" that seals originate from the fingers of an Eskimo goddess.