Old 10-02-2007, 02:18 PM   #16
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
it gets right on my tits when some troll-cunt-wanker on my ignore list is constantly quoted
And me!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:00 PM   #17
Choobus
I Live Here

Grrr! you used my own post against me with an implication.....

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:35 PM   #18
Rat Bastard

Quote:
antix wrote View Post

To build on this, It fucking pisses me off when I get stuck behind one of those cars trying to "outnice" the other. You know what douche-bags? I'm not fucking nice. One of you make a goddamn decision and fucking go. I don't give a fuck which one of you it is, just fucking go cause I got better shit to do than ponder which of you is the "nicer" fucktard.
Dodge Power Wagon, baby. 383 police intercepter engine with a 4-speed that has compound low, and the four wheel drive lever on the floor. You can push the fuckers as far as you want. It ain't all about gas mileage. :ferocious teeth smilie:
Old 10-02-2007, 05:42 PM   #19
darwinfish

-my dad NEVER puts cheese back in the refrigerator and puts the TV on mute instead of turning it off...WHY!?
-people who drive in the well-lit city with their highbeams on...in an SUV...while tailgating me
Old 10-02-2007, 05:46 PM   #20
Rat Bastard

Quote:
darwinfish wrote View Post
-my dad NEVER puts cheese back in the refrigerator and puts the TV on mute instead of turning it off...WHY!?
-people who drive in the well-lit city with their highbeams on...in an SUV...while tailgating me
Drive faster, little girl. That's me in that Dodge Power Wagon.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:06 PM   #21
HeathenLifer

Rainbow

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Speaking of driving-related pet peeves:

I'm tired of you motherfuckers trying to "out-nice" me. When we come up opposite one another at a 4-way intersection, and I give you the "go ahead" wave, don't fucking turn around and give it back to me. Do you know what you're saying? You're saying, "No, fucker, you go, because I'm nicer than you."

Well you know what you cum-chugging dad-wanker? I'm the nice guy here, retard. So take your "no, YOU go ahead" wave and shove it up your fucking crusty rectum, because I TOLD YOU TO GO FIRST. I'M THE NICE GUY HERE FUCKFACE! NOW GO!!!
I was gonna say the same thing, but thought I'd let you do it first.

You know, cuz I'm nice.

If your calculator adds your inputs 2 and 3 and gets 5, but the real problem you were trying to solve was 2 plus 2, the machine gives the wrong answer for your problem. The machine isn\'t broken and yet it got the wrong answer. It was gullible and believed your lie and behaved accordingly. - Sternwallow
HeathenLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:34 PM   #22
nkb
He who walks among the theists

This ties in a little with the traffic peeves:

I wish I were a cop every time I see someone flick their lit cigarette butt out of their car window, whether it is at high speed on the highway, or standing at a light.

I would have a bag full of cigarette butts with me at all times, and would offer the lazy sack of littering shit the choice of eating ten of them, or receiving a ticket.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:49 PM   #23
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
This ties in a little with the traffic peeves:

I wish I were a cop every time I see someone flick their lit cigarette butt out of their car window, whether it is at high speed on the highway, or standing at a light.

I would have a bag full of cigarette butts with me at all times, and would offer the lazy sack of littering shit the choice of eating ten of them, or receiving a ticket.

YEAH!!!!!! What nkb said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually picked one up and ran after a stupid heifer on campus one day and handed it back to her. I said, "excuse me, I think you droopped this!"

Stupid heifer didn't quite know what to do, as soon as she got her jaw working again she said, "I meant to drop it"

So I said "Oh, pardon me! Well if you MEANT to drop it, perhaps you meant to drop it int the BUTT RECEPTABLE instead of on the SIDEWALK where som eporr bastard making minimum wage has to sweep it up after you.

Fucking drug addicts. Think the world is their fucking ashtray! GRRR!!!
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:52 PM   #24
Gnosital
still unsmited

I also fucking HATE tailgaters!!!

I made a sign for my car's rear window:

EVISCERATE TAILGATERS!
and choke them with their entrails

I can't decide if I should use that one or this one:

SUICIDALLY DEPRESSED
and dying to take an asshole with me
Old 10-02-2007, 07:53 PM   #25
Gnosital
still unsmited

Also, people who define a hypothesis as "an educated guess" really get my undies in a bunch.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:25 PM   #26
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Gnosital wrote View Post
Also, people who define a hypothesis as "an educated guess" really get my undies in a bunch.
Let's take it one step further: people who label every anally-extracted wild-ass guess as a "theory" make we want to beat them to a pulp using a hardback science book.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #27
Eva
Super Moderator

i get t within an inch of exploding when i hear people say that all opinions demand have to be respected.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:41 PM   #28
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Three words that make my blood boil:

Teach. The. Controversy.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:57 PM   #29
snap crafter

Quote:
darwinfish wrote View Post
As long as you aren't in the middle of town here's what you do: Take your foot off the gas. Just let is slowly coast.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:25 PM   #30
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I am in the Bangkok airport, on my way home from China. I thought I deserved a couple of days in heaven after spending the past month in hell.

I HATE it when I have to go a WHOLE FUCKING MONTH without a goddamn chocolate malt. Fuck that shit!

I also wish to gripe about girls who go to your hotel room who won't lick the snatch of the other girl who goes to your hotel room.

Everybody should be sucking and licking everybody. Right?

What is this terrible world coming to?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote