Old 09-13-2007, 09:42 AM   #1
ubs
I Live Here

We'll cut off head of 'prostitute' Britney Spears

Theist on Theist action From World News Daily

Quote:
Muslim terrorist leaders threatened to forcibly convert Britney Spears and Madonna to Islam and warned if they resist, their heads would be cut off for "spreading Satanic culture," according to a new book released today.
I'm betting they will convert, but I guess Abdel-Al thinks they will decline because later on he says

Quote:
"If I meet these whores I will have the honor – I repeat, I will have the honor – to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam," said Muhammad Abdel-Al, spokesman and senior leader of the Popular Resistance Committees terror organization.
I love that they pick Hollywood icons for their targets. Forget Bush. Let's go for the REAL power.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:44 AM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I'd settle for simple laryngitis for the pair of 'em.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #3
ubs
I Live Here

atheist jihad

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The atheist jihad consists of deep tongue while infected with a virus. Suicide kissing.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:17 PM   #4
Rocketman the Sequel

well that ance number was pretty bad I hear. And Madonna did try and act....maybe not death --but--well would cutting off briney spears head actually kill her?
Old 09-13-2007, 12:21 PM   #5
ubs
I Live Here

I think if Britney showed up on the door step of any one here, and I include Abdel - Al in this, and claimed to be hot for you - the two of you would be on your way to be married via Elvis within the hour.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:21 PM   #6
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Wouldn't matter for Britney - she doesn't actually sing.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #7
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

He will have the honor of being the first to cut off their heads? Does that mean there will be multiple decapitations?

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:13 PM   #8
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
I think if Britney showed up on the door step of any one here, and I include Abdel - Al in this, and claimed to be hot for you - the two of you would be on your way to be married via Elvis within the hour.
No, at least for me. One is a crazy redneck who doesn't even look as good as she used to. The other is old.

Then again, I am sure that I could get a decent divorce settlement...

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:21 PM   #9
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
DrunkMonkey wrote View Post
No, at least for me. One is a crazy redneck who doesn't even look as good as she used to.
I'm calling your bluff. I'm sending her over right now. She'll be the next knock on the door. Your swimmers will be making contact by sun up.

Old 09-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #10
MrsMoe

Quote:

lol - or at least some clothing for the little fat one
Old 09-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #11
HeathenLifer

Quote:
"If I meet these whores I will have the honor – I repeat, I will have the honor – to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam," said Muhammad Abdel-Al, spokesman and senior leader of the Popular Resistance Committees terror organization.

The first? The FIRST to cut off their heads??? What is he gonna do, spend an hour sewing them back on, so someone else can also have the pleasure? This man should not be taken seriously until we see the size of his sewing kit.

If your calculator adds your inputs 2 and 3 and gets 5, but the real problem you were trying to solve was 2 plus 2, the machine gives the wrong answer for your problem. The machine isn\'t broken and yet it got the wrong answer. It was gullible and believed your lie and behaved accordingly. - Sternwallow
HeathenLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:32 PM   #12
HeathenLifer

Sorry , drunkmonkey, I didn't see your post..... bad language is an epidemic, it seems.

If your calculator adds your inputs 2 and 3 and gets 5, but the real problem you were trying to solve was 2 plus 2, the machine gives the wrong answer for your problem. The machine isn\'t broken and yet it got the wrong answer. It was gullible and believed your lie and behaved accordingly. - Sternwallow
HeathenLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 06:09 AM   #13
Ninja Penguin

Cookie Monster fundamentalists: We want the whole cookie to cut the heads off first, but we'll split it up sew them back on because we should share!

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
I love that they pick Hollywood icons for their targets. Forget Bush. Let's go for the REAL power.
Oh come on now, ubs, it makes perfect sense. Bush kills people, but Madonna and Britney commit the unspeakable sin of making these jihadists horny for inferior, ungodly American whores. Of course they're deserving of death more than Bush!

Old 09-22-2007, 04:23 PM   #14
Rat Bastard

Truth is, the rest of the world sees what Hollywood portrays. I recall hearing about people in Europe believing that the "Wild West", replete with Cowboys and Indians still shooting at each other, when I was in school (30+ years ago). Admitedly, these are likely the same credululous bunch that buy buybulls.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:29 AM   #15
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Ninja Penguin wrote View Post
Oh come on now, ubs, it makes perfect sense. Bush kills people, but Madonna and Britney commit the unspeakable sin of making these jihadists horny for inferior, ungodly American whores. Of course they're deserving of death more than Bush!

Plus...can one gay hater every really hate another gay hater? Obviously I'm out of touch with fantasy based society.