Old 01-13-2015, 11:27 AM   #226
Stephen Kahn
New Member!

Yuck pihty fucking shitty duel challenge to create an atheist cult

Thank you for the gloss of TDLR. It's not yet grown up enough to be a meme. Another way of responding to psychodiva'a pithiness is your mind is too shallow to deal with a concept that runs more than two sentences, so you say two sentences over and over for thousands of times and mistake it for profundity. You know what you get when you multiply zero by 10 to the eighth power?

Psychodiva: I challenge you to a duel in cyberspace. I have created an atheist cult whose credo fits on a business card. More offensive and further past atheist than you can imagine in your feeblest wet nightmares.

To begin with are you brave enough to give us your real name in England, your real email, your real postal address? I am willing to do that right here in front of God and Allah and Satan and Whatever. My name is Stephen Kahn (nmi). My email address is stephenkahn@yahoo.com. My postal address is 4054 Moraine Ln, Langley, 98260. My house is guarded by attack hens who will peck you to death if you trespass. Anyone brave enough to email me or postal mail me with your real address will receive my cult business card and become an official/secret member.

Psychodiva I challenge you at 500 cybersteps to come up with a better cult and credo than the one on my business card. Who will be my "second?" Who will be Psychodiva's 2nd? Who will provide the rules for who evaluating who wins? And if anyone says TDLR, please eat shit and fucking die.
Stephen Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:30 AM   #227
Stephen Kahn
New Member!

Yuck pithy fucking shitty duel challenge to create an atheist cult

Thank you for the gloss of TDLR. It's not yet grown up enough to be a meme. Another way of responding to psychodiva'a pithiness is your mind is too shallow to deal with a concept that runs more than two sentences, so you say two sentences over and over for thousands of times and mistake it for profundity. You know what you get when you multiply zero by 10 to the eighth power?

Psychodiva: I challenge you to a duel in cyberspace. I have created an atheist cult whose credo fits on a business card. More offensive and further past atheist than you can imagine in your feeblest wet nightmares.

To begin with are you brave enough to give us your real name in England, your real email, your real postal address? I am willing to do that right here in front of God and Allah and Satan and Whatever. My name is Stephen Kahn (nmi). My email address is stephenkahn@yahoo.com. My postal address is 4054 Moraine Ln, Langley, 98260. My house is guarded by attack hens who will peck you to death if you trespass. Anyone brave enough to email me or postal mail me with your real address will receive my cult business card and become an official/secret member.

Psychodiva I challenge you at 500 cybersteps to come up with a better cult and credo than the one on my business card. Who will be my "second?" Who will be Psychodiva's 2nd? Who will provide the rules for evaluating who wins? And if anyone says TDLR, please eat shit and fucking die. Thank you, asshole.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:10 PM   #228
Davin
Obsessed Member

Oh for fucks. Just because a person types a lot, it doesn't mean that they are saying more. Some people just don't know how to just say what they mean and tend to go on and on adding in annoying and useless fluff.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 12:18 PM   #229
Stephen Kahn
New Member!

Did you say something? You could fool me. If this stupidity keeps up, I may choose to become a religionist. At least pay attention, asshole.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:24 PM   #230
Davin
Obsessed Member

That's not even offensive, that's just lame and pathetic. Oh no, some idiot on the internet called me an asshole... I just don't know what I will do now.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:48 PM   #231
Stephen Kahn
New Member!

Try wiping your asshole. Try responding to what I said.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:03 PM   #232
Davin
Obsessed Member

Try saying something that's more than just prattling on.

Old 01-13-2015, 01:48 PM   #233
Stephen Kahn
New Member!

I am disappointed. I am sure there is a better atheist web site than this one. Any suggestions of where to find it?
Old 01-13-2015, 02:01 PM   #234
Davin
Obsessed Member

You going anywhere else is fine with me.

Old 01-13-2015, 02:52 PM   #235
Michael
Obsessed Member

A shame

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:55 PM   #236
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Stephen Kahn wrote View Post
I am disappointed. I am sure there is a better atheist web site than this one. Any suggestions of where to find it?
You are more than welcome to fuck off to wherever tickles your fancy. Just make sure there's no word limit on posts ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 01:26 PM   #237
psychodiva
I Live Here

Wow. I missed my own fight maybe I shouldn't let real life take precedence over shit-stirring idiots on the internet?
Nah! I jest- real life wins every time.

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:51 AM   #238
Davin
Obsessed Member

Yeah, real life is more important.

Old 07-09-2016, 03:15 AM   #239
carusmm
Banned

Abortion is a necessary evil like religion.
carusmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:26 PM   #240
The Evil Fred

Why should a perfectly formed fetus have to die just because an idiot was too drunk to use a rubber johnny or contraceptive pills?
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote