Old 05-01-2018, 05:51 AM   #4591
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Eg, you and that weirdo android IQ6.
Hertz,

Dust off your Bible and get reading it.

1 John 1:8-10 New International Version (NIV)
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and th
e truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Time for you to confess your plethora of sins soon; especially harassing Christians on street corners like some nut case.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 07:33 AM   #4592
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertz,

Dust off your Bible and get reading it.

1 John 1:8-10 New International Version (NIV)
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and th
e truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Time for you to confess your plethora of sins soon; especially harassing Christians on street corners like some nut case.

JJ
Fuck off you fat, old, ugly, smelly, senile papist bitch. I forgotten more about the babble and christardology than you'll ever know.

I don't harass christards. I challenge them to offer proof of their claims and that, according to the police, is perfectly legal. So, shit, head, sod off and change your incontinence pad. You stink.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:47 AM   #4593
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
...because on this thread I am the Master and can say what I want.

JJ
Translation: JJ saw some activity over on the “who jerks of the most” and got super sad and jealous that he’s banned there yet a subject matter expert.

I have a proposal. I think like the warring factions in WW1 that came out of their trenches on Xmas Eve to sing carols together that we should allow one magical hour per year for JJ to be free to troll the RA site. And then. Be banished back to his phantom zone. Hahahahaha.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:56 AM   #4594
Noodle

Oh, is this the only thread he's allowed to post in?
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 09:09 AM   #4595
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Yup. JJ=MaryT777=Trolling fuckwit.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 09:15 AM   #4596
Noodle

Quote:
I truly have no issue with gun control to the means which will make society comfortable; background checks, waiting periods etc.

That said I am a Republican, and NRA member.

I do believe gun control really doesn't improve crime rates by guns for the State of Illinois which I have read (and I stand to be corrected) has the most strict gun control laws but yet a very high rate of deaths by guns.

I do believe I have the right to arm myself. Sadly it seems criminals can always get their hands on guns no matter what the gun laws.

I truly don't know what the answer is.

These are a few simple thoughts of mine.

What do you believe?

JJ
I do think making guns harder to get would reduce deaths from guns. The pro-gun crowd would say gun control violates the 2A. But most people seem cool with limiting the 2A in some way. I don't know anyone who's cool with private citizens owning nukes, tanks, grenades, or rocket launchers. I think most people agree it should be limited, we just disagree to the extent.

Gun control advocates would say the gun violence is so bad in Chicago because their laws don't stop people from going to neighboring states to buy guns and then bring them back to Chicago. We need national laws for them to work.

If guns were banned outright, which is not something I support, I think only the most wealthy and well-connected criminals would have guns. Like drug dealers and what not. I could be wrong about that, though. The US is much bigger than other developed countries with longer boarders, so it might be easier to smuggle in illegal guns. I don't think little Billy from down the street is gonna go get a black market gun to shoot up your kid's school, though.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:44 AM   #4597
Simon Moon

Quote:
I truly have no issue with gun control to the means which will make society comfortable; background checks, waiting periods etc.
Well...

At least you are rational with regards to gun control.

Quote:
That said I am a Republican, and NRA member.
I am a lifetime Democrat, and a lifetime gun owned (I used to shoot competitive trap) and I used to be a member of the NRA, until they became the propaganda arm of the gun industry.

I still shoot a few times a year.

Quote:
I do believe gun control really doesn't improve crime rates by guns for the State of Illinois which I have read (and I stand to be corrected) has the most strict gun control laws but yet a very high rate of deaths by guns.

First of all, the problem with Illinois is, they are surrounded by states with lax gun laws. All criminals have to do, is drive a few hours to Indiana.

Let's look at Australia.

They had a horrible mass shooting event in 1996, and you know what they did? They passed sane gun laws.

Since then, their gun crimes have dropped appreciably.

Before their passing gun control laws, Australia had gun homicide rates close to the US. Their latest rates as of 2016 are .18 people per 100 inhabitants.

The US gun homicide rates? 4.62 people per 100 inhabitants.

Quote:
I do believe I have the right to arm myself. Sadly it seems criminals can always get their hands on guns no matter what the gun laws.

I truly don't know what the answer is.
The answer is sane gun laws.

The bigger answer? Get big money out of politics, so politicians are not more beholden to corporations, than they are to the people.

As I am sure you are aware, 82% of the NRA members are in favor of some form of gun control and extensive background checks, yet, because of the NRA leadership buying Republican politicians, we still don't have it.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 11:31 AM   #4598
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
4.62 people per 100 inhabitants.
I do hope you really mean per 100,000 inhabitants?!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:16 PM   #4599
Simon Moon

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post

DOH!
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:34 PM   #4600
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I didn't even blink.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #4601
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Translation: JJ saw some activity over on the “who jerks of the most” and got super sad and jealous that he’s banned there yet a subject matter expert.

I have a proposal. I think like the warring factions in WW1 that came out of their trenches on Xmas Eve to sing carols together that we should allow one magical hour per year for JJ to be free to troll the RA site. And then. Be banished back to his phantom zone. Hahahahaha.
Have you put away your KKK pointy hat yet?

JJ
Old 05-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #4602
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
Oh, is this the only thread he's allowed to post in?
Yes, but I have the most posts on my thread for people long in their hearts to hear the Gospel.

The rest of the threads are DEAD and this is not a well Packed Forum by any means. What a joke.

The mod is a drunk and got pissed off at the truth I posted and gave me my own thread which I am the Master of, so where sin abounds grace abounds all the more.

I love the sweet posters that frequent my own thread and pray for them all that they may repent and believe in Jesus for forgiveness of sins and everlasting life.

Hertz is the next to convert I predict. People often go through a hateful against Christians mode before they convert.

Good to have you here. I will read you on the other threads; you had some excellent points on gun control.

Regards,

JJ
Old 05-01-2018, 12:40 PM   #4603
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yup. JJ=MaryT777=Trolling fuckwit.
Go get loaded and stick another whiskey bottle up your ass, you gay drunken motherfucker.

JJ
Old 05-01-2018, 12:51 PM   #4604
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
I do think making guns harder to get would reduce deaths from guns. The pro-gun crowd would say gun control violates the 2A. But most people seem cool with limiting the 2A in some way. I don't know anyone who's cool with private citizens owning nukes, tanks, grenades, or rocket launchers. I think most people agree it should be limited, we just disagree to the extent.

Gun control advocates would say the gun violence is so bad in Chicago because their laws don't stop people from going to neighboring states to buy guns and then bring them back to Chicago. We need national laws for them to work.

If guns were banned outright, which is not something I support, I think only the most wealthy and well-connected criminals would have guns. Like drug dealers and what not. I could be wrong about that, though. The US is much bigger than other developed countries with longer boarders, so it might be easier to smuggle in illegal guns. I don't think little Billy from down the street is gonna go get a black market gun to shoot up your kid's school, though.
I completely agree with your thoughts. I do not want to give up my 2A rights but I do believe things have gotten too far out of hand with the current weapons out there.

I do think that school shootings are a warning from God that we need to limit the availability of guns to mentally ill, dangerous, those involved in domestic abuse charges etc.

Children are our only future; protect them well.

Regards

JJ
Old 05-01-2018, 01:59 PM   #4605
Noodle

Did Australia's gun laws reduce the overall murder rate? Or did people find other ways to kill like the pro gun people say they will if we reduce the number of guns?

This reminds me of the case in the UK where people used to commit suicide by putting their head in the oven without lighting it. They would be suffocated by the gas, which was a clean and easy method. 40-50% of suicides were done this way. When the gas was changed to be ineffective for that purpose, the overall suicide rate dropped by 30%. So sure, a good portion of people found another way to end it all, but a lot of people who would have otherwise committed suicide went on living because they didn't have an easy way to off themselves.

I suspect gun murders are similar. If something is easy to do, people are more likely to do it.