calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Cal, if I ever get to a point where I consider visiting the "cave of creation" monotonous, I'll go fellate a .38 Colt. Feel free to do as you please, though.
Is it safe to assume you're not married?
Oh, I'm married, that's why it's not any more monotonous than my right hand. Just remember how seldom it is.... :/
Ahhh..the wonderful but seldom sacred cave visits. This is the reason it is not normal for males to be stuck with only one cave. It'd be like eating one type of fish ( i,e salmon) for the rest of one's life or receiving the same gift on one's birthday for the rest of one's life. Where is the excitement? The excitement is of course rests in the mutation of one's wiggly sperm into a glorious intelligent ( if one is lucky), handsome ( depending on one's wife genes to balance one's ugly ones..:lol: ) mirror of ourselves ( son of god) a SON. The problem rest in this ONLY wife. After worshiping, caring for, loving, one's Sperm expelling it from their sacred caves, it becomes their sole responsibility and attention. Their caves needing a rest unwilling to receive the god. This is when assistant caves can be useful to satisfy the voracious penetrating appetite of our Lord and Savior Penis-Christ.

This one man one woman in conferratio ( marriage) stablished by the #1 religion of Rome, the CUlt of Caesar, is responsible for the absurd dictum and crazy morality found in Christianity today. One branch of the cult of Caesar created over 600 years later, Islam, corrected this mistake realizing Penis-Christ can not live of one cave alone. It needed many, so a the idea of a seraglio was created. The concept of LCTs became then a reality but within the confinement of religious-psychosis. The happiest marriage, IMHO, is when the sexual attraction that brought two people together mutates into a neurological complimentary entity ( true love) and the cave realizing the logical needs of her mate while suffering the attacks of Chronos, finds LCTs for him and in turn he could find mechanized or real penis-christ to pay the proper respects and adoration of her, now very wrinkled and decrepit cave; this of course if the excitement that variety brings is needed. This is true love and FREEDOM, IMHO. Technology today via LATLE would provide imaginary LCTs that could induce better and improved libidinal satisfaction. I can imagine the octogenarian couple putting on the LATLE ( Libido Appeasing Temporal Lobe Energizer), closing their eyes and feeling younger bodies interacting in all kinds of sexual maneuvers. Move over iPod. This of course will NEVER happen as long as Christ-psychosis is infecting over 80% of Americans including legislators and our leaders with this Dark ages mentality stagnating their intellect. The Creationist Museum is a perfect example of this intellectual drag....:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 12:30 PM   #32
Egotistical Atheist

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Interacting with each other is a very different thing. I will try to explain in a simple, easy and kind of personal way so we understand each other. You all know I am a lesbian, but I look 100% like a woman, I act like one, and I certainly want men to be polite around me and respect me as a woman, because I am a woman, who just happens to prefer the companionship of another woman, along with sexual attraction of course. But my hormones are still very much estrogens and progesterone. When they are low I feel like crap, (-I am 45 and sufferinf menopause :mad:-), so I do not think that I am a lesbian because my female hormones were low since I was born or because I have more testosterone than estrogens. Believe me, that is not the case. I ve had patients, female heterosexual patients who havent been able to get pregnant because they have high levels of testosterone and they have hirsutism and other masculine characteristics, but they still 100% heterosexual.
Excellent analysis. Excessive amounts of testosterone in a female body give it the appearance of masculinity, like hirsutism, but that doesnt make the lady a lesbian, she still has an attraction towards men. In the other hand, a man who has lower amounts of testosterone doesnt become gay, he just has problems with erection of the penis and the libido slows down too, the spermatobioscopy might show an important decrease in the amount of spermatozoids and their form and their potency even, which would make him an excellent candidate for infertility, but hardly a candidate for gayness.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #33
Irreligious
I Live Here

Perhaps, we're mislabeling people? Maybe there are distinct kinds of gay people, and the easiest ones to identify and label are the ones who share behavioral traits and an aesthetic sense that we normally equate with the opposite gender. I'm wildly speculating here, because I don't have a clue what makes one gay.

Anyway, it's interesting to me that, among both the young fraternal and adult identical twin brothers in the 60 Minutes piece, I didn't notice any obvious differences in mannerisms and speech patterns between the supposed gay twins and their straight brothers. There's no denying that the ostensibly gay fraternal twin had a "unique" sensibility for a boy. However, his ostensibly straight brother didn't seem any more superficially masculine than he in terms of his speech and mannerism. And even though it was hinted at, it was never categorically stated in the piece whether or not either or both of these prepubescent brothers were straight or gay. The "flamboyant" fraternal twin could very well wind up being transgendered, which means he would strongly identify with being a member of the opposite sex. But that wouldn't necessarily mean he would grow up to be sexually interested men. I am personally acquainted with two male-to-female transexuals who are both sexually attracted to women and now identify as lesbians.

I guess my point is that, even though there are technically only two sexes, human sexuality may be too richly layered to really look at it from a gay/straight paradigm.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 01:53 PM   #34
Choobus
I Live Here

Indeed. This is why "do you do anal?" is much more than a simple request for information....

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #35
Livingstrong

Quote:
Egotistical Atheist wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Interacting with each other is a very different thing. I will try to explain in a simple, easy and kind of personal way so we understand each other. You all know I am a lesbian, but I look 100% like a woman, I act like one, and I certainly want men to be polite around me and respect me as a woman, because I am a woman, who just happens to prefer the companionship of another woman, along with sexual attraction of course. But my hormones are still very much estrogens and progesterone. When they are low I feel like crap, (-I am 45 and sufferinf menopause :mad:-), so I do not think that I am a lesbian because my female hormones were low since I was born or because I have more testosterone than estrogens. Believe me, that is not the case. I ve had patients, female heterosexual patients who havent been able to get pregnant because they have high levels of testosterone and they have hirsutism and other masculine characteristics, but they still 100% heterosexual.
Excellent analysis. Excessive amounts of testosterone in a female body give it the appearance of masculinity, like hirsutism, but that doesnt make the lady a lesbian, she still has an attraction towards men. In the other hand, a man who has lower amounts of testosterone doesnt become gay, he just has problems with erection of the penis and the libido slows down too, the spermatobioscopy might show an important decrease in the amount of spermatozoids and their form and their potency even, which would make him an excellent candidate for infertility, but hardly a candidate for gayness.
Hi, EA, welcome to our forum! :cheers:
Old 06-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #36
Livingstrong

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
But that wouldn't necessarily mean he would grow up to be sexually interested men. I am personally acquainted with two male-to-female transexuals who are both sexually attracted to women and now identify as lesbians.
Now, I have a problem with that. I don't understand that male-to-female-lesbian-transexual thing, and since I don't understand it we should make it illegal to be one like that and discriminate against them, and since they are a REAL minority we can just disregard their human, legal and social rights. What do you think? :rolleyes:
Old 06-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #37
Livingstrong

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Indeed. This is why "do you do anal?" is much more than a simple request for information....
I have a problem with that too. I don't do anal, so what does that make me?

Answer: a "weirdo".....I guess...:P
Old 06-09-2007, 04:01 PM   #38
skribb

I think it's pretty simple to tell "how" you are gay, or bisexual etc. This is my own personal, off-the-top-of-my-head, non-investigative hypothesis.

If you can't fall in love with a certain gender, say male, when you are male yourself, you can't possibly be gay. I myself have never fallen in love with a male, but I wouldn't mind (not that much anyway) getting assfucked by one, as an example. I don't identify as gay or even bisexual. I might be getting off topic now but I think that love and sex are really to separate things. If nothing else, it's easier to identify one's orientation by which gender you are able to develop affectual feelings for.

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Interacting with each other is a very different thing. I will try to explain in a simple, easy and kind of personal way so we understand each other. You all know I'm a lesbian, but I look 100% like a woman, I act like one, and I certainly want men to be polite around me and respect me as a woman, because I am a woman, who just happens to prefer the companionship of another woman, along with sexual attraction of course. But my hormones are still very much estrogens and progesterone. When they are low I feel like crap, (-I'm 45 and sufferinf menopause :mad:-), so I don't think that I am a lesbian because my female hormones were low since I was born or because I have more testosterone than estrogens. Believe me, that is not the case. I've had patients, female heterosexual patients who haven't been able to get pregnant because they have high levels of testosterone and they have hirsutism and other masculine characteristics, but they still 100% heterosexual.
I don't want to offend you in any way, or rip up old wounds, but you were molested by your father when you were a child, correct? Now, I am no psychologist or expert of any kind, but that COULD be a factor in you being a lesbian. Does that sound too "out there"? Personally, I think not. But there is probably a 70% chance I'm be wrong.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:05 PM   #39
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote
But that wouldn't necessarily mean he would grow up to be sexually interested men. I am personally acquainted with two male-to-female transexuals who are both sexually attracted to women and now identify as lesbians.
Now, I have a problem with that. I don't understand that male-to-female-lesbian-transexual thing, and since I don't understand it we should make it illegal to be one like that and discriminate against them, and since they are a REAL minority we can just disregard their human, legal and social rights. What do you think? :rolleyes:
Well, as a rule, HC, I don't support denying rights to others that I seek to enjoy, myself. Transgendered individuals just want to live their lives in relative peace and happiness, like everybody else. I don't have a compelling legal reason to want to deny them that.

Now, I am lacking any personal experience with feeling like I was born trapped in the wrong body, but I think I can understand the concept. That would be a gender identity issue, which is distinct from sexual orientation. Though the two often go hand-in-hand, apparently they don't always.* So if one is a straight guy who feels he should have been born a female and has gender reassignment surgery, it only makes sense (to me, anyway) that that person's sexual orientation would stay the same. So, she, in her brand new body, would now be a lesbian. That pretty much describes the two people with whom I am acquainted and they're both lovely people. Well, one is. The other is a bit of a bitch, but she also was a bitch when was she was a straight man sleeping with women.

*I meant that many transgendered people are often also homosexual before gender reassignment surgery, not that most homosexuals desire to be the opposite sex. They don't, obviously, or the vast majority of us gay folk would be opting for the ol' switcheroo.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #40
Egotistical Atheist

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Hi, EA, welcome to our forum! :cheers:
Thank you sweetie!
Old 06-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #41
Egotistical Atheist

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote
But that wouldn\'t necessarily mean he would grow up to be sexually interested men. I am personally acquainted with two male-to-female transexuals who are both sexually attracted to women and now identify as lesbians.
Now, I have a problem with that. I dont understand that male-to-female-lesbian-transexual thing, and since I dont understand it we should make it illegal to be one like that and discriminate against them, and since they are a REAL minority we can just disregard their human, legal and social rights. What do you think? :rolleyes:
Well, as a rule, HC, I dont support denying rights to others that I seek to enjoy, myself. Transgendered individuals just want to live their lives in relative peace and happiness, like everybody else. I dont have a compelling legal reason to want to deny them that.
I think HomoCyclist was being sarcastic in her post.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:20 PM   #42
Egotistical Atheist

Quote:
skribb wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Interacting with each other is a very different thing. I will try to explain in a simple, easy and kind of personal way so we understand each other. You all know I am a lesbian, but I look 100% like a woman, I act like one, and I certainly want men to be polite around me and respect me as a woman, because I am a woman, who just happens to prefer the companionship of another woman, along with sexual attraction of course. But my hormones are still very much estrogens and progesterone. When they are low I feel like crap, (-Im 45 and sufferinf menopause :mad:-), so I dont think that I am a lesbian because my female hormones were low since I was born or because I have more testosterone than estrogens. Believe me, that is not the case. Ive had patients, female heterosexual patients who havent been able to get pregnant because they have high levels of testosterone and they have hirsutism and other masculine characteristics, but they still 100% heterosexual.
I dont want to offend you in any way, or rip up old wounds, but you were molested by your father when you were a child, correct? Now, I am no psychologist or expert of any kind, but that COULD be a factor in you being a lesbian. Does that sound too out there? Personally, I think not. But there is probably a 70% chance Im be wrong.
You Sir sound like you need to get a little bit of education.

I am a 49 year old homosexual guy and I was never raped or molested sexually by any adult. I had a wonderful family, loving and caring. My siblings are a brother and a sister. Both are heterosexual, however my sisters first child who is now 18 has come out as gay.

Obviously you couldnt understand anything HomoCyclist posted because your education does not allow you to do it. Read more. Think more. Educate yourself please.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:55 PM   #43
snap crafter

Quote:
Quote:
skribb wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Interacting with each other is a very different thing. I will try to explain in a simple, easy and kind of personal way so we understand each other. You all know I am a lesbian, but I look 100% like a woman, I act like one, and I certainly want men to be polite around me and respect me as a woman, because I am a woman, who just happens to prefer the companionship of another woman, along with sexual attraction of course. But my hormones are still very much estrogens and progesterone. When they are low I feel like crap, (-Im 45 and sufferinf menopause :mad:-), so I dont think that I am a lesbian because my female hormones were low since I was born or because I have more testosterone than estrogens. Believe me, that is not the case. Ive had patients, female heterosexual patients who havent been able to get pregnant because they have high levels of testosterone and they have hirsutism and other masculine characteristics, but they still 100% heterosexual.
I dont want to offend you in any way, or rip up old wounds, but you were molested by your father when you were a child, correct? Now, I am no psychologist or expert of any kind, but that COULD be a factor in you being a lesbian. Does that sound too out there? Personally, I think not. But there is probably a 70% chance Im be wrong.

I am a 49 year old homosexual guy and I was never raped or molested sexually by any adult. I had a wonderful family, loving and caring. My siblings are a brother and a sister. Both are heterosexual, however my sisters first child who is now 18 has come out as gay.

Obviously you couldnt understand anything HomoCyclist posted because your education does not allow you to do it. Read more. Think more. Educate yourself please.
Now, let's not jump the gun please! Don't be calling him uneducated for no reason.

The truth is we don't know why a person becomes gay, and there's no more backing for evidence of genes than for their early life experiences.

Of course, if you have something supporting genes over childhood experiences please tell me, I would love to have something to throw at the christians.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:12 PM   #44
Livingstrong

Quote:
Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Now, I have a problem with that. I dont understand that male-to-female-lesbian-transexual thing, and since I dont understand it we should make it illegal to be one like that and discriminate against them, and since they are a REAL minority we can just disregard their human, legal and social rights. What do you think? :rolleyes:
Well, as a rule, HC, I dont support denying rights to others that I seek to enjoy, myself. Transgendered individuals just want to live their lives in relative peace and happiness, like everybody else. I dont have a compelling legal reason to want to deny them that.
I think HomoCyclist was being sarcastic in her post.
:P

Sorry Irr, I was trying to be ironic, kind of....it probably came out wrong. I think we all should have the same rights and obligations in the society. I think men, women, gay, straight, bi, transexuals, all races, all cultures, all people in the world should be treated equally.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:40 PM   #45
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Quote:
Quote:
skribb wrote

Now, let's not jump the gun please! Don't be calling him uneducated for no reason.

The truth is we don't know why a person becomes gay, and there's no more backing for evidence of genes than for their early life experiences.

Of course, if you have something supporting genes over childhood experiences please tell me, I would love to have something to throw at the christians.
Wait. We do not know WHY a person becomes gay?..of course we do. The reason is, since we humans are bisexual by nature, the enticing libido appeasing manifestations of the Lord and Savior Penis-Christ is too strong to be rejected and since it is so natural ( specially to atheist) it has to be enjoyed to the fullest. Heterosexual life is too limited, monotonous and lethargic. After all females do not have a joy stick like men do but Christ-psychotics in their delusional stupor love to stick to the monotonous and lacking, but "god condoning" straight life style. Variety is always the spice of life....:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote