Old 09-24-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
devon

Hell's best kept secret!

The problem with the approach of most christians when it comes to sharing their faith is the 'watering down' of their message. The 'God loves you' approach. The reality is that 'God hates the wicked'.Psalms.
Hells best kept secret is that 'all have sinned' and God's wrath is hanging over your head like a large hammer.
The test:
Have you ever lied? What does that make you? Answer: A liar.
"""""""""""""""""""stole? """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" " A thief.
"""""""""""""""""""hated someone? """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" A murderer.
"""""""""""""""""""lusted after someone sexually?""""""""""""""" An adulterer.
I could go on but I think you got the picture. You are in real trouble.
According to the N.T. you folks are hell bound.
Jesus Christ paid the penalty of these incursions so you can be made innocent.
You must repent and call upon Him to forgive you and save you.
Cussing me out won't help much...sorry!
Old 09-24-2008, 07:23 AM   #2
ghoulslime
I Live Here

And Santa won't put any sugarplums in our Christmas stockings! Oh, My!

Do you understand what an atheist is, you fucking dolt?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:24 AM   #3
Tenspace
I Live Here

Nothing like a loving god to condemn his creations to eternal torment. I was like that, back in my childhood, with my Creepy Crawlers toy. I'd create the innocent little critters, then extract my vengeance upon them because they were all liars, fornicators, and thieves.

Isn't it nice that we don't have a choice in the matter? Either accept the campfire stories of a bunch of tribal nomads from back when we used to wipe our ass with our hands, or spend infinity being tortured.

Sorry, dev, but I don't buy into your ridiculous story.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:25 AM   #4
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
The problem with the approach of most christians when it comes to sharing their faith is the 'watering down' of their message. The 'God loves you' approach. The reality is that 'God hates the wicked'.Psalms.!
I agree this is a problem with many Christians. They simple delude them selves into believing any kind of crap, even if their holy crock o’shit Bible tells them otherwise.

The obvious fact is that the God of the Bible is an entirely fictitious asshole. Even if the he was real as portrayed I don’t understand why any right thinking person would want to worship him. And no, that wouldn’t automatically put me on the side of Satan as George Bush would similarly suggest with his well known phrase “you’re either against us or with us”. To even suggest that this is an intellectually honourable argument is disgraceful.

Alas I would rather suffer any punishment given, eternal or otherwise, by such a grade A asshole than to abandon my morality and common sense. Fuck you and fuck your ideals of a God!
VladTheImpaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:32 AM   #5
Tenspace
I Live Here

I thought Hell's Best Kept Secret was.. free cookies. Chocolate chip ones, with big chunks of gooey chocolate bursting from the perfectly-baked dough, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.

But then some emo ruined it for me:

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 09-24-2008, 07:40 AM   #6
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
Recounting fairy tales on an atheist forum won't help much either...sorry!

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:42 AM   #7
devon

It was written: Isn't it nice that we don't have a choice in the matter?
Sorry you missed it. I thought I made it clear. You do have a choice. Now on another matter. Who was it that abused you or forsook you as a child? Seriously. Anyone full of this much hate and anger is usually a result of severe child abuse.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:52 AM   #8
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
Sorry you missed it. I thought I made it clear. You do have a choice. Now on another matter. Who was it that abused you or forsook you as a child? Seriously. Anyone full of this much hate and anger is usually a result of severe child abuse.
Chances are, it was a priest.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #9
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
The funny thing is, all the responses to your posts, so far, have been quite civil. Your attempt at baiting someone into riling against you is failing.

Old 09-24-2008, 08:39 AM   #10
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
IT WAS THE POPE!
AND PAT ROBERTSON
AND KENT HOVIND

They all molested me and then jerked each other off before fucking a horse. It was terrible and it messed me up for life and it made me an atheist.

In fact, all atheists had this exact thing happen to them when they were young. You can tell who is an atheist just by looking at them- they are all constantly red in the face and angry and yelling.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:49 AM   #11
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
The problem with the approach of most christians when it comes to sharing their faith is the 'watering down' of their message. The 'God loves you' approach. The reality is that 'God hates the wicked'.Psalms.
Hells best kept secret is that 'all have sinned' and God's wrath is hanging over your head like a large hammer.
The test:
"""""""""""""""""""stole? """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" " A thief.
I'll cuss you out anyway. You have no authority or right to tell others how they should act or believe. The Bible is not a credible source of information, much less a mandate to interfere with other people.

Get over yourself. You are not being humble when you presume to dictate to people how they might be absolved of non-existent "sins".

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:32 AM   #12
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
We created god with our brains retard not our asses..in your case perhaps this is where God came from since prostate visitations by the Lord penis-Christ will give you such Orgasmic epiphany .... Do like the devoted PIUS Greeks did 2300 years ago....

.......Collect Penis Christ white blessings.
here is our Lord & Savior in heaven....bless his one eye anointed head. Repent!! Accept Him, you'll be glad you did...

On your knees retard, fellate the God Penis-Christ like ALL Christians do...but He will not bless you with His river of Life unless your Dad takes His place and after few minutes of exquisite communion received from Him those white semen blessings. Accept Penis-Christ into your arse so he can show you the awesome sights of the Kingdom of Heaven.

ISN'T REALITY a BUMMER?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:38 AM   #13
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
The test:
Devon, I'll probably regret trying to engage you, but what is the point of sharing this with atheists?

Your reality, with angry gods and sinning humans who need to be forgiven by man/gods in order to "live" a pleasant afterlife is not objective reality. You cannot demonstrate that the angry god you worship is real or that the alleged place of eternal torment exists for those who disagree with you. You know it and we know it.

Why not, instead, just practice what you preach and try not to act like such an asshole about it? You can do that just by "living" the alleged "Word," and not lording it over other people.

If you believe Jesus is real, have enough confidence that he'll take care of whatever needs to be taken care of. Then you're free to mind your own business and worry about your own alleged soul.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #14
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

whats better , a half wank or a semi frig
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:03 AM   #15
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
The test:
Haven't you heard the TRUTH of the KING JAMES VERSION of the Bible? Here retard LEARN the FACTS.
GAY MAN ( sinner in the view of the deluded hypocrites retarded Christians) Queen James was ANOINTED KING by the Grace of Penis-Christ ( aka god).
Here are the FACTS imbecile. The 5000 year old EGYPTIAN religion believe the universe came about by a GOD MASTURBATING.

Sucking DICK was an act of REVERENCE, what stupid retarded Christians like you MIMIC when they fall on their knees like ancient folk did when adoring their kings DICKS...and guess what retard? The PROOF this is true can be seen in the British museum in the 3500 year old papyrus of Ani containing the BIBLE of heir day, the Book of the Dead. ALL RELIGIONS BELIEFS today including those of Christianity, Judaism & Islam are BASED on the BofD. EVERY miracle, resurrection, life after death tales ARE THERE proving Christianity got their fairy tales from the BofD.
Here retard, see it and LUMP IT. Don't believe me imbecile? GO TO LONDON and visit the British museum, it is there and then some!

Learn about your QUEEN JAMES version of the book of LIES (Bible).

I know the truth hurts retard....want more?

Read this book and LEARN, you stupid deluded Christian fool. I KNOW MORE about your stupid bible ( and many other religious texts) than you do!!!. You have NO IDEA what is says retard. READ IT imbecile, so you KNOW how stupid its tales are.

After you do I suggest you go visit a NEUROLOGIST so your deluded retarded brain can be fixed. Remember we are in the 21st Century NOT the 12th.Belief in God is a product of SICK malfunctioning retarded brains.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote