good luck with that!

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #2702
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
mr_mackey wrote View Post
Sevens can you explain what exactly do you believe in?Tell me about this Urantia book?Then we can have an good old fashioned theist-atheist debate.
That's like asking a schizophrenic to explain a book he has written about how he received the brain implants & how good it feels when the aliens upload the information creating a joyous orgasmic sensation...

Sevens is a christophrenic ( the word I give to people under the schizophrenia-like Christian belief that makes them accept for real a resurrected zombie that saves with blood called Jesus ). There are also islamophrenics, jewphrenics, Hinduphrenics, Deisphrenics, Theisphrenics, Wiccaphrenics, Conspiracyphrenics, etc..they all accept an imaginary friend or event of their choice as TRUE.

SInce the Imaginary friend/event can be replicated by merely giving the hallucinating person drugs or operating in their hippocampus or T lobes, it is obvious these folks have a neurological anomaly that has made them throw reason out the window embracing deluded visions, just like any neurologically delay idiot.

Sevens is a sick man I wouldn't waste my time, he is full of psychotic religious hype.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:58 AM   #2703
Sevens

Hey Cal whats happening brother. Man there is just still more happening and story is not over.
Just been to busy with all things. Everything is in movement and all has the same familiar patterns in all things man.

There is something happening man just be aware bro and for Physco Diva to.

Sevens
Old 04-25-2010, 07:01 AM   #2704
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
SternSwallow

All you are is a Mocker.

Sevens
When you are around, mocking is all that is needed. Anything else would dignify you undeservedly.

Mock, you silly little person.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #2705
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Hey Cal whats happening brother. Man there is just still more happening and story is not over.
Just been to busy with all things. Everything is in movement and all has the same familiar patterns in all things man.

There is something happening man just be aware bro and for Physco Diva to.

Sevens
Early release eh? Did you take your ziprasidone? Anyway, lots has happen since you left for the clinic....I found out my purpose. This is amazing..the haze on planet X. This has been top secret,,but now I realize nobody will believe it so they do not care about me anymore for I had been left out in the cold!

Here it is...this perception also appeared to me in a synaptic dream of 1946. The impact has been tremedous...this haze on planet X dissipated the light creating an spectrum where the absence of blue, impacted the synapses !!

WOW...and my eyes were closed, so there was no light,,,and this during a dark night...the apparition of Garabandal was true & fact, Urantia was then proven wrong since they had ignored the Blue absence of all hues creating misdirected thoughts.

Here it is...the reason I converted, but I was NOT infected since my brain had the crap rejected. Check this out !! This revelation will make anyone sweat with fear...the revealing haze of planet X was here.

This is what the scientists saw in disbelief:

WOW..Then it changed to this, so I fell on my knees adoring the resurrected god of mon ami...and it was good for it was the orgasmic reward that relaxes the synapses rejected by those whose brains are infected.

So, now you have to check it out and see...How could this be?..and I thought I was sure everything that had been taught about the spirit within was wrong..then came this revelation of the Hue..the sacred Hue that only the sane could see for the impact of epigeneology had confirmed it, for one's mind can control genes proving god was not.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 04-25-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #2706
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Sevens, I've been wondering if the oil leak off of LA has anything to do with Atlantis. What is your professional take on this?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #2707
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post

Looks like Cal has given up his penis fetish in favor of a breast fetish.
That is really messed-up.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #2708
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Looks like Cal has given up his penis fetish in favor of a breast fetish.
That is really messed-up.
Yup....

Yes I do love breasts, they provide excellent coitus inter mamas worship resulting in awesome Orgasmic blessings, but their sphericity must be ideal...

..if they resist I MUST insist, for the Lord Penis-Christ is waiting and must not be mocked by letting Him wait after having resurrect....

...as long as there is no creation seeing one of these emerge from it...

Old 06-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #2709
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Sevens, I've been wondering if the oil leak off of LA has anything to do with Atlantis. What is your professional take on this?
I think Sevens was taken by his Alien friends to Magnetar...I have no seen him in a while..

Old 08-18-2010, 05:24 AM   #2710
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

777777's must have found his long lost star!
Quote:
The discovery of a rare magnetic star - or magnetar - is challenging theories about the origin of black holes.
Nowhere near atlantis - poor sod must be so confused.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:34 PM   #2711
ranga
New Member!

lol this guy's a jerk, go back to your vicar boyfriend.
ranga is offline   Reply With Quote