Old 12-24-2009, 11:24 AM   #136
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

You actually omitted the PenisChristiness. Shameful, really.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:31 AM   #137
Eva
Super Moderator

::gasp!::

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:33 AM   #138
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

I know. Tsk tsk tsk

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #139
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

I can't remember, are sins of omission as bad as the regular kind? Probably...

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #140
Eva
Super Moderator

all sins are equally bad in the eyes of the lard.

in the laws of humans, some are worse than others.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #141
Bone_Dancer

Rainbow

Quote:
Captain Relativity wrote View Post
god I hope Bony doesn't turn out to be another Cal.

Bone, just so you know, Cal has reiterated his ChristPsychosis hypothesis, almost verbatim, five hundred billion billion trillion times so far, give or take, and will shut the fuck up about it only when death finally closes his mouth forever.

He has a particular antipathy for psychodiva, an actual professional in the field of psychology, who actually knows what the fuck she's talking about. Just so you know.
It's impossible for me to be another Cal.
However, I do appreciate the insight.
Also, I'm aware that the field of Psychology understands there really is no "psychology of religion". But yet there are numerous professionals in the field, both old (Jung for instance) and contemporary, that hold opinions on the subject.
A Degree doesn't endow someone with more right to an opinion, than anyone else. Just so you know.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #142
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Bone_Dancer wrote View Post
It's impossible for me to be another Cal.
However, I do appreciate the insight.
Also, I'm aware that the field of Psychology understands there really is no "psychology of religion". But yet there are numerous professionals in the field, both old (Jung for instance) and contemporary, that hold opinions on the subject.
A Degree doesn't endow someone with more right to an opinion, than anyone else. Just so you know.
Well said. A Degree is MEANINGLESS if one is infected with any type of DELUSIONS ACCEPTING disorder, like deep religiosity, deep faith in imaginary friends, schizophrenia, schizotypy. DivaThePsycho has made an impression to many member of this forum who are ignorant of ancient history, NEUROLOGY, mythology, archaeology & other sciences. They seem to envy my freedom of thinking always BACKED UP WITH FACTS and the fact the #1 truth I always bring to ANY DISCUSSION is that we are evolved mutated primates that CREATED god with our brains, and that when a psychosis is present delusions (religious, et al ) are ACCEPTED as fact. So much for a degree it is MEANINGLESS if the brain malfunction or if the person ( Diva & others ) WEAR TUNNEL VISION GOGGLES, unable to see the WHOLE PANORAMA to understand my point.

The science of neurology & its branches is constantly FINDING NEW THINGS, it is not static as Diva & other pretentious idiots that think they KNOW everything because they have ONE little degree think! Their answer is MINUTIAE not CONNECTIONS to other disciplines.

There are many RELIGIOUS "universities" that also dish out degrees.

A classic example is CHRIST-PSYCHOSIS infected Francis Collins the head of the Genom Project featured in my video below. Despite his PHD the man believes RESURRECTED ZOMBIE JESUS is based on REAL history & FACTS ( just as the pope & other christ-psychotics believed).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Wvs1lkAmM

I would appreciate an input about my video from an intelligent person like you. Is collins sane? is he faking it? what do you think? This man believes in a GOD PLAN, isn't this a PSYCHOSIS? Diva is too ignorant to understand my video based on FACTS. The truth seems to bother her, a sign of IGNORANCE

Is this man SANE? I do not think so. What's the difference between him and a SCHIZOPHRENIC that believes brain alien implants? Diva would call him a loonie but REFUSES to call the CHRISTIAN MAN BELIEVING IN CHRISTIAN DELUSIONS for what he is.
A Christ-psychotic.

Isn't this man a CHRISTIAN? ISN'T CHRISTIANITY BASED ON DELUSIONS (VOID OF REALITY)? ISN'T A DELUSION ALSO CALLED A PSYCHOSIS? So the term Christ-psychotic aptly applies but this fool, Diva, who feigns to know Psychology, rather call him a LOONY ...this DORK lady almost blew her top few years ago when she refers to Christians as loonies & I ask her to tell me the DIFFERENCE between a Loony & a Christ-PSychotic?
Can you ask her for me? because when cornered with FACTS, she goes off the tangent responding with nonsequiturs...
Obviously she is ignorant of the terms SEMANTICS.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #143
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #144
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Thanks Diva for making my point to Bone_Dancer. It is useless to discuss facts with infantile idiots that feign knowledge of neurology. Happy Saturnalia BTW I know children enjoy the festival the best due to their delusion's plague brain. Didn't you know that just a little microdeletion would had made you a Christ-psychotic?. Yes Diva our bodies are composed of DNA & so are our brains, so please learn.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:46 AM   #145
psychodiva
I Live Here

Old 01-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #146
psychodiva
I Live Here

now they are fighting each other over a name?

Old 01-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #147
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The Time's link seems to be shagged.
Same story from CNN.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:35 AM   #148
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Same story from CNN.
The Christians should be happy with the ruling because it frees them to refer to the Muslim god as "Buttwipe", the proper name for that particular brand of puke. It might mean reprinting their books with "Allah" crossed out and "Buttwipe" inserted, but it would be worth the expense.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:05 AM   #149
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Same story from CNN.
thank you

Old 01-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #150
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Same story from CNN.
Allahdamned, people really are stupid fucks, for the most part. I am more and more convinced daily that the vast majority of our species are dumb as dirt. Don't the shit poor Malyasian people have more to worry about than what name to call god their worthless god, who apparently is impotent in regard to alleviating their poverty?

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote