Old 05-11-2018, 10:21 PM   #4846
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Sorry - I didn't mean I want to strike/ hit anyone by that post, I want to tie them to the post and apply an electric charge to their private parts. Happy now?
Ah, so K is a masochist, hoping someone will apply electric charge to his/her "private parts" ( Private parts? How politically correct.)

Must have had an overbearing parent and loves being beat up and is found in the dark corners of dungeon S/M rooms.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 10:35 PM   #4847
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Richard Dawkins is dead to God now Sinny because he is some dumbass in a long line of dumbasses who deny the existence of God. That some atheists revere him as a God idolatry. Shame. Shame.

He will convert on his death bad, but as for now he is Dead in his sins with no Savior to atone for him.

It's his choice.

JJ
You fucked up you dirty, smelly, fat, ugly, old, senile papist bitch. You thought Richard Dawkins was dead. Now, in order to look less of a senile old twat, you claim he is dead to lard ass. You lying piece of christard scum. And you know this because?

You fat cunt. You are so full of fuckin' shit.

Oh, change your incontinence panties you dirty, smelly twat.

Oh, I'm going into another town today. Let's see if I can twat me some christards.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:00 AM   #4848
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
You fucked up you dirty, smelly, fat, ugly, old, senile papist bitch. You thought Richard Dawkins was dead. Now, in order to look less of a senile old twat, you claim he is dead to lard ass. You lying piece of christard scum. And you know this because?

You fat cunt. You are so full of fuckin' shit.

Oh, change your incontinence panties you dirty, smelly twat.

Oh, I'm going into another town today. Let's see if I can twat me some christards.
I don't keep track of Dawkins because I don't give a flying fuck about what some dumbass atheist is doing. I thought perhaps he was dead because of the way he is quoted on this forum.

He's the atheist God it appears. What a bunch of horseshit he spouts off. He is indeed dead in sin. He'll repent on his deathbed; they always do.

Luke 15:7 NIV

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

JJ
Old 05-12-2018, 02:05 AM   #4849
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I don't keep track of Dawkins because I don't give a flying fuck about what some dumbass atheist is doing. I thought perhaps he was dead because of the way he is quoted on this forum.

He's the atheist God it appears. What a flippin bunch of shit he spouts off. He is indeed dead in sin. He'll repent on his deathbed; they always do.

JJ
Fuck off and die you lying, evil, ugly, senile, old, fat, papist bitch. Oh, and change your incontinence panties, you stinky old hag.

Old 05-12-2018, 02:09 AM   #4850
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Thispost just shows you evil fuckin' christards up for the evil fuckers you really are, you evil, fat, old, senile, ugly, smelly papist bitch.

I think that it's a great pity that it's no longer legal to feed you evil bastard christards to the lions. If it were legal, I'd be buying lions!!

FFS, change your incontinence panties. You stink.
The lions would turn on you and gobble you up instantaneously. That would be a pity now, wouldn't it?

JJ
Old 05-12-2018, 02:12 AM   #4851
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What, zombie boy is dead and repented in private and died a christard? Well, fuck me. I never knew that

The babble out trumps fuck all. How can it? It's full of bollocks like the dumb twats that believe in it.
Jesus never sinned. Dust off the Bible and read it again.

JJ
Old 05-12-2018, 02:14 AM   #4852
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Dawkins hasn't even died yet and JJ/Mary is already putting out the "repenting story".
Fucking lying christians.
God will strike him dead soon for his false teachings.

JJ
Old 05-12-2018, 08:33 AM   #4853
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I'm curious Mary/JJ, are you a creationist?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:41 AM   #4854
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I thought you were leaving us you fuckin' evil, weirdo christard with an IQ of 6?

Oh, by the way, when you fuck the papist bitch up the ass, if you haven't already, that is, you will need to take precautions - her ass is so big, you'll need to tie a plank of wood to your ass in case you fall in!
Christians don't do anal.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:42 AM   #4855
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Learn to fuckin' read you dense twat. point 1 is INCORRECT. I got bored with your stupidity after that, you fuckin' weirdo cunt with an IQ of 6.
Ha Ha, got you mad and having to repeat yourself!!! Ha Ha
Old 05-12-2018, 11:44 AM   #4856
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It's 'WRITE' a book not 'RIGHT' a book, you fuckin' illiterate cunt.

Have you fucked the papist bitch up her ass yet?

Does the smell of piss turn you on, weirdo with an IQ of 6?
Hey Hertz

YOu should do a Utube video where you approach Christians, you can call it TWAT the Christian. We would all like to see you in action.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:07 PM   #4857
Simon Moon

Quote:
God will strike him dead soon for his false teachings.

JJ

Dawkins is 77 years old, the average lifespan in England is 79 years.

Dawkins has been an atheist since the age of 17. If god wanted to strike him dead, he sure is dragging his feet. Wouldn't have been better for god to strike Dawkins dead before he was able to deliver all his 'false teachings'?

Why would god let Dawkins spend his life leading so many astray, when he could have saved so many from eternal torment?

Seems kind of a dickish move by Yahweh.

But lets say Dawkins does die in the next couple of years, he has still lived as long as the average person in England. So, how can we go about telling if his death was due to god, or a natural cause?
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #4858
Simon Moon

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Christians don't do anal.

You don't think any monogamous, married Christian man and woman have ever done anal?

Seriously, you are dense.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 01:27 PM   #4859
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post

Seriously, you are dense.
As a brown hole!

How does he imagine some of those religiot girls like mary stay virgins.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:20 PM   #4860
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

He's the atheist God it appears. What a bunch of horseshit he spouts off. He is indeed dead in sin. He'll repent on his deathbed; they always do.

Luke 15:7 NIV

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

JJ
Stick your lukey baby quote up your fat smelly ass where it belongs you fat old ugly smelly senile papist bitch.

Oh you really smell today. FFS, change you incontinent pamties right now.