Old 08-03-2015, 09:42 PM   #1
Godlovesyou

Cell Membranes, origins through natural mechanisms, or design ?

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum....structure#3798

According to this website : The Interdependency of Lipid Membranes and Membrane Proteins
The cell membrane contains various types of proteins, including ion channel proteins, proton pumps, G proteins, and enzymes. These membrane proteins function cooperatively to allow ions to penetrate the lipid bilayer. The interdependency of lipid membranes and membrane proteins suggests that lipid bilayers and membrane proteins co-evolved together with membrane bioenergetics.

The nonsense of this assertion is evident. How could the membrane proteins co-evolve, if they had to be manufactured in the machinery , protected by the cell membrane ?

The cell membrane contains various types of proteins, including ion channel proteins, proton pumps, G proteins, and enzymes. These membrane proteins function cooperatively to allow ions to penetrate the lipid bilayer.

The ER and Golgi apparatus together constitute the endomembrane compartment in the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells. The endomembrane compartment is a major site of lipid synthesis, and the ER is where not only lipids are synthesized, but membrane-bound proteins and secretory proteins are also made.

So in order to make cell membranes, the Endoplasmic Recticulum is required. But also the Golgi Apparatus, the peroxysome, and the mitochondria. But these only function, if protected and encapsulated in the cell membrane. What came first, the cell membrane, or the endoplasmic recticulum ? This is one of many other catch22 situations in the cell, which indicate that the cell could not emerge in a stepwise gradual manner, as proponents of natural mechanisms want to make us believe.

Not only is the cell membrane intricate and complex (and certainly not random), but it has tuning parameters such as the degree to which the phospholipid tails are saturated. It is another example of a sophisticated biological design about which evolutionists can only speculate. Random mutations must have luckily assembled molecular mechanisms which sense environmental challenges and respond to them by altering the phospholipid population in the membrane in just the right way. Such designs are tremendously helpful so of course they would have been preserved by natural selection. It is yet another example of how silly evolutionary theory is in light of scientific facts.
Godlovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:11 AM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

"evidence of God, a rational belief"
"Heaven Forum"

Gosh, this could be oh so enlightening - I'm so looking forward to finally learning exactly how 'Goddidit'

Fucking wanker.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:00 AM   #3
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Godlovesyou wrote View Post
http://reasonandscience.heavenforum....structure#3798

According to this website : The Interdependency of Lipid Membranes and Membrane Proteins
The cell membrane contains various types of proteins, including ion channel proteins, proton pumps, G proteins, and enzymes. These membrane proteins function cooperatively to allow ions to penetrate the lipid bilayer. The interdependency of lipid membranes and membrane proteins suggests that lipid bilayers and membrane proteins co-evolved together with membrane bioenergetics.

The nonsense of this assertion is evident. How could the membrane proteins co-evolve, if they had to be manufactured in the machinery , protected by the cell membrane ?

The cell membrane contains various types of proteins, including ion channel proteins, proton pumps, G proteins, and enzymes. These membrane proteins function cooperatively to allow ions to penetrate the lipid bilayer.

The ER and Golgi apparatus together constitute the endomembrane compartment in the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells. The endomembrane compartment is a major site of lipid synthesis, and the ER is where not only lipids are synthesized, but membrane-bound proteins and secretory proteins are also made.

So in order to make cell membranes, the Endoplasmic Recticulum is required. But also the Golgi Apparatus, the peroxysome, and the mitochondria. But these only function, if protected and encapsulated in the cell membrane. What came first, the cell membrane, or the endoplasmic recticulum ? This is one of many other catch22 situations in the cell, which indicate that the cell could not emerge in a stepwise gradual manner, as proponents of natural mechanisms want to make us believe.

Not only is the cell membrane intricate and complex (and certainly not random), but it has tuning parameters such as the degree to which the phospholipid tails are saturated. It is another example of a sophisticated biological design about which evolutionists can only speculate. Random mutations must have luckily assembled molecular mechanisms which sense environmental challenges and respond to them by altering the phospholipid population in the membrane in just the right way. Such designs are tremendously helpful so of course they would have been preserved by natural selection. It is yet another example of how silly evolutionary theory is in light of scientific facts.
Ok. Good to know.

I'm curious. Do you have any useful scientific theories about why the endomembrane compartment in the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells exists?
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:38 AM   #4
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Godlovesyou wrote View Post
It is yet another example of how silly evolutionary theory is in light of scientific facts.

And I have many examples of how silly belief in god is in light of believing in god!

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:59 AM   #5
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Two years ago this visiting fool enticed me to write this

Quote:
Yet here you are again, another in a tedious line of godidiots trying to hammer a square peg of nonsense into your shitstained butt-hole for our amusement. Notice how once again you completely avoid explaining your leaps of logic to get from "amazing universe" to "my goddidit"
I look forward to you calling us naughty boys again, spouting more horseshit, avoiding the question and finally fucking off.
He's still tedious, still exposing his shitstained goatse butt hole and still avoiding explaining just how his goddidit.

The folks at The Thinking Atheist are having fun with the twat as well.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-04-2015, 08:46 AM   #6
Godlovesyou

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Two years ago this visiting fool enticed me to write this

He's still tedious, still exposing his shitstained goatse butt hole and still avoiding explaining just how his goddidit.

The folks at The Thinking Atheist are having fun with the twat as well.
wow over 12 thousand posts, and you still believe in foolish nonsense ??

Well, to change this and cure your irrationality, a good start would be for you to try to explain how the cell membrane emerged naturally.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:56 AM   #7
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Fuck you! We are dealing with eggs and chickens at the moment.

Wait your turn.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:58 AM   #8
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Oh no - this is another chance for you to finally entertain us with your goddidit explanation - or do we wait two more years for some more copy-pasta pseudo-sciency apologetics crap?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-04-2015, 03:17 PM   #9
Michael
Obsessed Member

Wow more unimpressive "irreducible complexity" arguments that are asserted but not shown to be correct...

Boring.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 03:32 PM   #10
Hobotronic2037

The OP appears to be insane in the semi-permeable membrane.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:33 PM   #11
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Ì wonder if the knob on the end of his dick was supernaturally designed to prevent his hand from slipping off?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-04-2015, 07:34 PM   #12
AtomJack

OK, "Godlovesyou", I'll give you a break. Do you have any understanding of how big the earth and its oceans are? I want an answer to this question, only, for a start. It would be nice if you could come back with how many cubic miles of water are contained therein. That's your homework, upon which many more questions will be asked, and I will respond with more questions. Maybe you are educable, since you seem to be interested in answers. We'll see. BTW, shit answers move you to my dungeon, and I will subsequently ignore you.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:15 AM   #13
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

That web site, heaven forums, is super wacky, I went straight from one page saying that it is logical that God cannot be observed to a page with a whole list of "photographic evidence of God" showing fucking orbs, light artefacts, lens flares and dust. Real scientificalish stuff.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:03 AM   #14
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Ì wonder if the knob on the end of his dick was supernaturally designed to prevent his hand from slipping off?
This seems more like one who has repeatedly whacked himself in the fore head.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:23 AM   #15
Godlovesyou

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
OK, "Godlovesyou", I'll give you a break. Do you have any understanding of how big the earth and its oceans are?
what do your questions have to do with my op ?