Old 04-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #4321
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
The persecution of early christians has been exaggerated and greatly overblown not least by the early church itself. Apart from a couple of short periods in the reigns of Nero and Domitian the early christians were hardly persecuted at all. The church promoted a cult of martyrdom and persecution which eventually reached fever pitch at different times under the Romans. There are well known letters between Roman governors about the best way to deal with these pitiful christians continually throwing themselves at their feet pleading for martyrdom. Although almost all early saints are ascribed death by martyrdom by the church, historians now believe that less than ten percent of them died in this way.

After the adoption of christianity by the Romans the persecution complex so adored by early christians had no real oppressor to call on. (except for so called heretics who could rely on the church itself) This led to bizarre fads of self flagellation sweeping Europe. It seems that if you have no oppressor you have to deliver the pain to yourself. These waves of fervour reached their apogee just before the turning of the first millennium but when Jesus didn't turn up as expected people started to think why the hell are we beating ourselves up for nothing. The fad somewhat died down after that.

But even today the centuries of church mythologising about the poor persecuted christian still leads to an unhealthy desire for some fuzzy feeling of being persecuted, this gives them a strange form of vindication. Look no further than our two resident morons for an example.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Andrew,

The atheists must have their own twisted and distorted history book. Pathetic the straws they grasp at against overwhelming evidence they are wrong.

It's always good to be on the side of Jesus for it's the RIGHT and Powerful side to be on.

Sorry you little flea bag atheists but you are grasping at straws and making up history to prove your pathetic little points.

That's ok, it provides for endless amusement.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:31 PM   #4322
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
android IQ 6 is a fuckin' moron who again demonstrates that he knows fuck all about fuck all.

Both Plinys visited the area. We know that Pliny the Younger was unaware of the punishment for being a christard. This tells us that christards were rarely punished for their beliefs and were not severely punished either because otherwise, he would have been aware.

Compare this with the punishment that christards metered out to anyone who read a babble that was not written in Latin - DEATH.

So, android IQ 6, fuck you - you pig shit thick christard. Go learn some history you dense twat.
I have no problem with atheists being put to death for mocking Christ.

JJ
Old 04-08-2018, 12:40 PM   #4323
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Lekh tiz'da'yen!!!
Ah, how sweet, back at ya Homotronic.

JJ
Old 04-08-2018, 12:41 PM   #4324
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Because, hey, it’s a movie! And movies prove stuff!!
You get an F in in logic. This post shows your lack of such.

JJ
Old 04-08-2018, 02:10 PM   #4325
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Andrew,

The atheists must have their own twisted and distorted history book. Pathetic the straws they grasp at against overwhelming evidence they are wrong.

It's always good to be on the side of Jesus for it's the RIGHT and Powerful side to be on.

Sorry you little flea bag atheists but you are grasping at straws and making up history to prove your pathetic little points.

That's ok, it provides for endless amusement.

JJ
I'm pretty sure you haven't read a book outside of the bible. Especially about the history of early christianity. I sure it is heavily discouraged by the churches themselves since their history was built on lies and forgeries.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 03:23 PM   #4326
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You get an F in in logic. This post shows your lack of such.

JJ
...said the man/woman/other who believes in invisible friends.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:27 PM   #4327
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you haven't read a book outside of the bible. Especially about the history of early christianity. I sure it is heavily discouraged by the churches themselves since their history was built on lies and forgeries.
and I'm fuckin' sure that the papist bitch hasn't.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:23 AM   #4328
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
and I'm fuckin' sure that the papist bitch hasn't.
You don't know jack shit. I have read several history books. History professors are a dime a dozen in this University town. Of course they disagree about the nuances of history. No one know for sure what happened and what impact it had on all issues of the time.

The Devil is in the details, guys.

JJ
Old 04-09-2018, 01:25 AM   #4329
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
...said the man/woman/other who believes in invisible friends.
Homo,

The only friends you even have are your gay and druggy friends, you sad motherfucker.

JJ
Old 04-09-2018, 06:13 AM   #4330
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Went into the local town today with the intention of blindsiding and twatting a brace of christards for brunch but to no avail. There were none to be had. I think the evil fuckers are too scared to come out and play. No, really.

I may have to go further afield for my sport now.

Tien.

Old 04-09-2018, 06:33 AM   #4331
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Went into the local town today with the intention of blindsiding and twatting a brace of christards for brunch but to no avail. There were none to be had. I think the evil fuckers are too scared to come out and play. No, really.

I may have to go further afield for my sport now.

Tien.
I'm sure the word is out where the local nutcase hangs out to talk to people because he has no friends as he is not a "people person." People have gone elsewhere to avoid you, Hertz.

JJ
Old 04-09-2018, 06:46 AM   #4332
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Over 80% of the supposed 'early christard' documents are actually forgeries written by 4th century christards. Even back then, christards were evil fuckers and not to be trusted. Also, one has to ask why were such documents required and why in such numbers? It's interesting to note that the 20% genuine documents tell a very different story of christardology to the 80% that are forgeries. Now, why would that be I wonder?

One has also to ask why it is that the anally-retentive Romans wrote not one word about zombie boy jebus during his supposed lifetime?

It all smacks of a religion that is based on bull shit retrospectively manufactured so that the lies could not be discovered.

That said, given what a set of dumb fucks the christards of even today are, it's not difficult to peddle bull shit to them, especially when the want to believe in zombie boy and lard ass.

Poor brainwashed bastards.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:37 AM   #4333
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I'm going to give the local town one last chance before giving up and moving on to pastures new. I'm going in tomorrow to twat a brace of christards. Fuck, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. I haven't twatted any christards since man on a stick week. Some fuckin' christard is going to get a right royal, five star, ocean-going twatting in the morning. Of course, as usual, I will be staying within the law and will be in sight of CCTV cameras - just in case the lying christard bastards claim all manner of things.

As usual, I'll be reporting my escapades on here.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:54 AM   #4334
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

When android IQ 6 is fucking ugly papist mary with the fat ass and upper lip which needs shaving, two brown bags are involved:

One brown bag is over fat papist mary's face and one brown bag is over android's face in case papist mary's bag falls off.

Old 04-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #4335
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
When android IQ 6 is fucking ugly papist mary with the fat ass and upper lip which needs shaving, two brown bags are involved:

One brown bag is over fat papist mary's face and one brown bag is over android's face in case papist mary's bag falls off.
You must have images of sex in your brain at all times you sick motherfucker.

JJ