Old 12-19-2014, 06:34 PM   #1441
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Search engine on this site is too shite. Years ago, prior to your time here, i htink stool, nkb and tenspace claimed that. Don't believe me? I'm devastated.

Even if I did show you the posts where they said this what would it prove, that you're wrong again? Yay.

meh
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 07:11 PM   #1442
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Got nothing, you prove my point again.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:45 PM   #1443
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Apart from stool still being here.....

meh
Old 12-20-2014, 06:39 AM   #1444
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
it seems your number is dwindling. probably need another 7-11 so your rage can be packaged in convenient bundles. You can listen to bill maher as the poster boy for the red neck liberal party.
Quote:
According to a study by WIN-Gallup International, the number of atheists is on the rise across the world, with religiosity generally declining. - Wikipedia
HAW HAW!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:48 PM   #1445
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
HAW HAW!

You claim atheists as your own. You lot are naturalists who happen to be atheist. You hide behind the lack of belief definition as you're dishonest as to what you are.

meh
Old 12-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #1446
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You claim atheists as your own. You lot are naturalists who happen to be atheist. You hide behind the lack of belief definition as you're dishonest as to what you are.
You lot are un-naturalists who happen to be theologues. Are you sure you're the right brand of un-naturalist? How did you pick the one and only true one? You hide behind the lack of evidence for your un-natural universe and dishonestly lie about having evidence.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 12-20-2014, 03:36 PM   #1447
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
You lot are un-naturalists who happen to be theologues. Are you sure you're the right brand of un-naturalist? How did you pick the one and only true one? You hide behind the lack of evidence for your un-natural universe and dishonestly lie about having evidence.
That's a really bad attempt to portray yourself as just an atheist.

meh
Old 12-26-2014, 06:14 AM   #1448
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post

You said hands up, you didn't say up where.
How fucking pathetic; someone always has to post it to gutter level.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:46 AM   #1449
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Sinfidel wrote
Quote:

Quote:
That's a really bad attempt to portray yourself as just an atheist.
That's a really bad attempt at your usual evasion...

Old 01-12-2015, 02:54 PM   #1450
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Old 01-12-2015, 03:20 PM   #1451
Francis

I used the search function and looked back to the last time I posted on this forum. There was certainly the "fecal smear" (common behavior in the retarded) language, and of course, the false attribution and the pretend logic of 'you said this so therefore you must mean that', but even with those conditions, the quality of the debate was overall higher than it has been in my most recent discussions.

However low the quality of debate was in 06, I must report that it has further declined.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 04:00 PM   #1452
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

You should have noticed long ago that wherever and whenever you turn up the quality of the debate deteriorates. Funny that!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 04:08 PM   #1453
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
How fucking pathetic; someone always has to post it to gutter level.

JJ
too difficult looking up?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:44 AM   #1454
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
You should have noticed long ago that wherever and whenever you turn up the quality of the debate deteriorates. Funny that!
Second that!

Old 01-14-2015, 01:31 PM   #1455
Francis

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Not just me, but people who are certain of their rightness (or righteousness for that matter) encounter someone who makes solid points and does not surrender, it is common that debate deteriorates.

Moderns unfortunately have lost a lot of patience. There is no motivation to delve into the finer details of anything, be it philosophy or art appreciation or craftsmanship. If satisfaction is not delivered on a platter in 45 seconds or less, these impatient folk get frustrated and lash out.

Just like they do on this site.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote