Old 01-12-2015, 08:44 AM   #286
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

This thread was finished at post #2, you dense, shit-stirring wanker.

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
A bold attempt to make rational people seem as stupid as religious ones!

Sorry asshole, but atheists don't have a belief system.

Atheist = somebody who does not believe in your god. The end!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:07 AM   #287
Davin
Obsessed Member

Francis' epic lack of self-awareness and constant demonstration of delusion is very funny to watch.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:58 AM   #288
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Ok, which one of you guys made Francis' brain hurt?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:44 PM   #289
Francis

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Ok, which one of you guys made Francis' brain hurt?
None come to mind
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:47 PM   #290
Francis

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
This thread was finished at post #2, you dense, shit-stirring wanker.
As I before expressed. my life does not revolve around feces. That yours does is not cause for my celebration. It is cause for my profound sadness and condolence at the condition of another human being.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:20 PM   #291
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Good to note the resident pea-brain has no problems with my 'dense & wanker' assessment.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:43 PM   #292
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
As I before expressed. my life does not revolve around feces. That yours does is not cause for my celebration. It is cause for my profound sadness and condolence at the condition of another human being.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:32 PM   #293
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
This is the best you can do? Really?
seriously is that the best YOU can do?

Birmingham

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 06:59 AM   #294
Davin
Obsessed Member

I know the thread has been over since the beginning, it's just funny how many times we can point out Francis arguing with itself via its own contradictions.
Francis has and is just going to repeat the same things over and over again no matter what is said to it because Francis is to weak to have an honest discussion.
All the things Francis will say about this topic:
Atheism is a religion, embrace the horror, blah, blah.
No one said anything against his pathetically childish arguments.
Doesn't know whether it thinks theism is a religion or not.

That's it. That's all Francis has got. Oh that and some hilariously oblivious statements that apply more to Francis than anyone else.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:07 AM   #295
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-13-2015, 11:35 PM   #296
Francis

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I know the thread has been over since the beginning, it's just funny how many times we can point out Francis arguing with itself via its own contradictions.
Francis has and is just going to repeat the same things over and over again no matter what is said to it because Francis is to weak to have an honest discussion.
All the things Francis will say about this topic:
Atheism is a religion, embrace the horror, blah, blah.
No one said anything against his pathetically childish arguments.
Doesn't know whether it thinks theism is a religion or not.

That's it. That's all Francis has got. Oh that and some hilariously oblivious statements that apply more to Francis than anyone else.
Candidly, your bizarre language only strengthens my conclusion. With the addition of your deliberately generalized 'Francis lost, he really really did' I can conclude only one thing- the analysis has not been refuted.

You are apparently unaware that calling something "pathetically childish arguments" is not the same as demonstrating that. In one sense it points to atheist (your) hypocrisy. At the same time that you constantly demand "evidence" of God, your own inability to present any fact (none, zero, void,nothing, nada) to dispute the Atheism is religion analysis presents no ethical dilemma at all to you.

No proof, no fact, no argument, no ethics. Pretty impressive for what it states about your commitment to your atheist faith
Old 01-13-2015, 11:43 PM   #297
Francis

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Photo of feces

]
I cannot imagine a sadder life. The idea of taking the valuable minutes of this short, glorious life to photograph feces --- Even if a person is not photographing but instead spending time scouring the internet for feces pictures, what a hideous life that must be. What will be said at his funeral? I an just sad at this. I truly am.
Old 01-14-2015, 12:12 AM   #298
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

But atheists receive eternal life. Whether it's heaven or hell we get to live without stupidity for ever.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:29 AM   #299
Francis

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
But atheists receive eternal life. Whether it's heaven or hell we get to live without stupidity for ever.
Just as I have stated many times, atheists, like so many other religious, believe their views impart high intelligence to them. Strangely, on this site, they mingle cordially with atheist nitwits, who cannot utter three words without one of them being a bodily substance.

No, I have observed no greater intelligence overall in atheists than in any other group of human beings. You aren't special and neither am I
Old 01-14-2015, 02:43 AM   #300
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I cannot imagine a sadder life. The idea of taking the valuable minutes of this short, glorious life to photograph feces --- Even if a person is not photographing but instead spending time scouring the internet for feces pictures, what a hideous life that must be. What will be said at his funeral? I an just sad at this. I truly am.

It is surprising that Francis, given his wild enthusiasm for science, shows so little appreciation for faeces. After all, recycled faeces feeds the world. Often, as I drink a glass of Lake Ontario water from the tap, I muse about how many toilets it has been flushed through as it flowed down from Thunder Bay.
Faeces, also known as manure, is spread over crops in the field, and fertilizes and is ingested by plants, which we then eat, or is fed to animals, which we eat. Even Francis can't avoid doing so, which means he is full of shit.
There also exists a virtual, mental version of Faeces, colloquially known as Bullshit. Here is a photo of Francis sharing his with the world -

Last edited by Sinfidel; 01-14-2015 at 03:02 AM.