Old 12-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #31
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:34 AM   #32
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-07-2014, 11:45 AM   #33
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 12-07-2014, 12:03 PM   #34
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Adonis? That's just silly!
Tammuz? Silly, too!
Mithra? Ridiculous!
Zeus/Jupiter? They weren't REAL gods!
Horus? Nonsense!
Attis? Come on! People didn't REALLY believe this.
Dionysus? False god!
Hercules? Absurd!
Perseus? Hooey!
Krishna? Balderdash!
Jesus? Well, golly! That sounds real! I believe!

Old 12-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #35
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Arrow Christmas Letters to Santa!

Well, we are walking in a winter wonderland now, kiddies! We have our first letter to Santa! This one comes from our very own forum troll JerryJohn.

Deer Santa,

This here is Jerry John writing this letter. I hope that I am on your nice list this year beecause I reely need some good presents for Christmass.

Pleeze bring me these things:

1. A new American flag to fly from my pickup truck.

2. One of them pumps that will make my dick bigger. My sister says she can't even feel it going in her anymore.

3. Fer a bonus pleeze kill all of them gay homosexual fags beecause they are an avocation unto the lord!

Mary Christmas to you Santa! I beeleeve in you with all of my heart!

Luv, Jerry John!

JJ

Dear Jerry John,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day watching reality TV to write old Santa a letter! First of all, I should explain that Santa has a Nice List and a Naughty List. Santa also has a Dumb Ass List, and also a Complete Fucking Loser List. When you were younger, I thought there was hope, and kept you on the Dumb Ass List. Unfortunately, you've been on the Complete Fucking Loser List for some time now, so don't expect any Christmas miracles this year. Just the same, in the interest of kindling the spirit of the season, I'll put a little something in my bag just for you this Christmas.

Forget about the flag! You're not a real American anyway. Real Americans consume! The only thing that you've consumed today is the chicken pot pie and cheap ice cream that you bought with your welfare check.

As for the penis pump, frankly I don't want to bring you a gift that sucks. And why risk propagating that degenerate genome any further? Sometimes we just have to accept the reality that the universe doesn't really have a well-thought-out plan, huh?

This year, Santa is going to bring you a .357 magnum and one bullet, with some special instructions. (No, on second thought, Santa is going to bring you three bullets, as an imbecile like you is likely to miss a couple of times.) Follow the instructions carefully, and have a merry Christmas!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Won't your ceiling look festive this year!

~ Santa

Old 12-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #36
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:34 PM   #37
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 12-07-2014, 10:57 PM   #38
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 12-07-2014, 10:58 PM   #39
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 12-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #40
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Christmas is coming. The goose is getting fat. Here comes a letter from our favorite asshat -Selliedjoup AKA Jerry50/50.

Dear Santa Claus,

A lot of people don't believe that you are real, and don't respect the work that you do, but I do. I know that you have two lists, so there is a 50% chance that I am on the good list. I hope that you understand that I should be on the good list, because remember when I was seven years old and left some fish and chips out for you on Christmas? We all know that morality comes from Christmas, so that's why I know you will do the right thing, and bring me presents.

More than anything else in this world, more than Bingo, more than Coprophagia, more than making baseless, irrational, and trollish arguments on Internet forums, I love the Baby Jesus. I love the little Baby Jesus, lying in the manager with his head all shiny and magical. I would love to change his golden diaper, but I will settle for pleasing him in other ways. I would like to be a little drummer boy. I will play my drum for him. I will play my best for him!

Please bring me a little drummer boy uniform and a drum for Christmas!

Yours Truly,

Selliedjoup

Dear Jerry,

You have been a naughty little troll this year, and were it entirely up to me, I'm not sure that I would take the time out of my schedule to slide down your chimney, and shit in your open mouth while you sleep. However, Mrs. Claus has intervened on your behalf this year, and insists that you would be a cute little drummer boy. She seems to think that it might cut down on the amount of time you spend as a bummer boy - playing with your arse all of the time the way you do. I think you will always be just a little gobshite, but in the interest of peace at home, I'll drop the goods off under that pathetic bush you call a Christmas tree. I might even toss a handful of cheap chocolates into your chunky wife's foul stocking, just for a ho, ho, ho!

For the record, Baby Jesus is an imaginary Christmas character, just like Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, but you can drum to your heart's content. Who am I to rob you of your comforting delusion? Drum your best for him, you dorky little turdkin, par-rum-pa-pum-pum! Have a very merry Christmas, you perverse imp!

~ Santa

Old 12-08-2014, 09:50 AM   #41
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Cum, they told me, pa-rum-pa-pum-pum! In Jesus' bum!

Old 12-08-2014, 10:12 AM   #42
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Is it true that Baby Jesus had a shiny red nose?

Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 PM   #43
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I heard there is no Christmas
In the silly Middle East
No trees, no snow, no Santa Claus
They have different religious beliefs
They believe in Muhammad
And not in our holiday
And so every December
I go to the Middle East and say
Hey there, Mr. Muslim
Merry fuckin' Christmas
Put down that book, 'The Koran'
And hear some holiday wishes
In case you haven't noticed
It's Jesus' Birthday
So get off your heathen Muslim Ass
And fuckin' celebrate

Old 12-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #44
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Dancing under the missile toes?

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #45
ghoulslime
I Live Here