Old 08-22-2008, 12:12 AM   #481
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

So why don't you just fuck off - like a good little twerp.
Just pop back in mid October to explain why nothing happened on the 9th.

Idiot.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:24 AM   #482
Sevens

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
So why don't you just fuck off - like a good little twerp.
Just pop back in mid October to explain why nothing happened on the 9th.

Idiot.
yeah youre a real hero mate.

you got nothing to show at all..... nothing!

Why dont you delete the thread, come on, youre the guy?? youre the main man arent you.

Delete it, come on, ban me, where is your power and so called influence??

sevens
Old 08-22-2008, 12:32 AM   #483
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Haven't you gone yet?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:38 AM   #484
Sevens

Im not going because of you.

III go when its deleted or I am banned ok.

Youre no reason to leave here.

Unless you have the power to ban, I thought you were the great deleter around here?

sevens
Old 08-22-2008, 01:12 AM   #485
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You're all full of crap there is nothing worthwhile here. You may think you're all confident but if Im right you dont realize how much peril you put yourselves into.

Anyway who cares, everything is based on decisions right! so you guys have made your intentions and decisions known. So the dye is cast upon yourselves and what if Im right?? Obviously you guys are in deep shit and no turning back.

As far as Im concerned its spiritual suicide from really dumb and stupid people.
Do what you want to do and dig the hole deeper, go for it! You're thoughts are so stupid that you leave no option open for yourselves just in case its all correct and there pending sudden change in the short term future.

Sevens
Is this really how you think? Is this how your brain works? I have to say I’m very sad for you, you clearly have some sort of mental disorder preventing you from applying reason and logic.

Such what ifs you carelessly throw around you with great enthusiasm are essentially worthless without some sort of evidence that has a basis in reality. You’ve already admitted you don’t have any training or background in topology and as Rhinoqulous pointed out there is absolutely no reason that we [or you for that matter] should believe your claims of finding a city called Dalamatia on the bottom of the ocean in the Persian Gulf. The pictures you provide show absolutely nothing even remotely similar to a city to our untrained eyes. The picture I made has exactly the same credibility as yours. You seem to have almost willingly stepped into a trap of apophenia.

Oh and the NASA e-mails, come on man, do you really expect us to believe this claim when you so insistently reject to provide any evidence of this what so ever. I know you are trying to keep up appearances and provide us with the illusion that it is true but we both know; you and me, that it’s not true. How does that make you feel when thinking about it? You obviously must be aware of and realise the truth of the situation or have you perhaps deluded your self into believing that everything you have claimed is true?

Your last post is simply drivel that relies on a form of Pascal’s Wager. You can’t trick the majority of members on this forum with such low quality nonsense. Don’t you realise that at least to us, from our perspective, every single claim you have made thus far has no basis in reality? If you view this from our perspective, if you have that ability, what do you think we should believe? What do you expect us to do about this supposed knowledge you share?

For demonstration I’ll quote one of your paragraphs again:

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Anyway who cares, everything is based on decisions right! so you guys have made your intentions and decisions known. So the dye is cast upon yourselves and what if Im right?? Obviously you guys are in deep shit and no turning back.
Exactly why we are in deep shit again? I haven’t been paying attention. Anyways, that’s not important, what’s important is that by this logic virtually every single human being in the entire world would be in deep shit with no turning back. What makes you so special that you have been granted this divine knowledge?

Man, try to put aside your quest for adventure as it is seriously limiting your life and reducing it to a fantasy. I know, I know it’s much more exciting to discover ancient lost cities and it must keep you entertained and feeling unique and special more than anything else. But try to realise that life isn’t fantasy! You can enjoy fantasy through other mediums, but separate it from your self. Don’t make fantasy your life.

Life is amazing in its own worth and pondering questions such as; What is life? How did the universe begin? Did the universe have a beginning? What does it mean to have a beginning? What is time? What truly is consciousness and what defines me?;- …is awe-inspiring enough to me. But the truly exciting part is that in due time we will begin to get more and more answers to questions as such, answers derived from and with a basis in observable reality.

So come on, drop the fantasy, take a step back and enjoy life’s many wonders without clinging to your delusions.
VladTheImpaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 05:17 AM   #486
Facehammer

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Im not going because of you.

III go when its deleted or I am banned ok.

Youre no reason to leave here.

Unless you have the power to ban, I thought you were the great deleter around here?

sevens
Well how about you just leave on October 10th, with one final gloating post from heaven or wherever the shit you think you'll be going.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:59 AM   #487
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
yeah youre a real hero mate.

you got nothing to show at all..... nothing!
DO YOU DO ANAL?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #488
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You're all full of crap there is nothing worthwhile here. You may think you're all confident but if Im right you dont realize how much peril you put yourselves into.

As far as Im concerned its spiritual suicide from really dumb and stupid people.

Do what you want to do and dig the hole deeper, go for it! You're thoughts are so stupid that you leave no option open for yourselves just in case its all correct and there pending sudden change in the short term future.

Sevens

I have just written URANTIA to compete with the Bible, Qu'ran and that new Dienetics. AHH, so many retards so little time......

"You're all full of crap there is nothing worthwhile here" Yet, retard you REMAIN..... to amuse us?

Moroni will come and in the future invade Sandler's mind inspiring URANTIA which is a derivative of URANUS, the great ANUS-VORTEX in the sky where those who want to commit spiritual suicide will enter....

Seven is clearly speaking in tongues chaneling the spirit of UR who lives in the Spiritual VORTEX HOLE of Antia this is the reason of his inspired phrase "...and dig the hole deeper"
This is required of ALL who want to worship the Lord Penis-Christ since they MUST open wide the sacred Orifice where the pulsating Libidinal Egg Prostatia is anxiously waiting.

Sevens wisely retarded words:

" As far as Im concerned its spiritual suicide from really dumb and stupid people.
Do what you want to do and dig the hole deeper, go for it! You're thoughts are so stupid that you leave no option open for yourselves just in case its all correct and there pending sudden change in the short term future. "

AHHH.....Here, take my JET. It is the GATE to URANTIA....give us a sign after you arrive!

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #489
Sevens

Vlad
What you posted is utter rubbish, non sensical and stupid talk.

Sevens
Old 08-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #490
dogpet
Obsessed Member

October 9 - Jump Day. How will you really feel Cal, when it happens?
I will feel sad about poor lonely 7. Such a shame to waste a brain.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:50 PM   #491
Liberated1

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Vlad

Sevens
Wow, that really convinced me. That cinched the deal as far as I'm concerned. Sevens is right, this place really does exist. So does god. "Walk towards the light"... I'm coming god. Crap, it was only the refrigerator door open. Never mind, the hallucination is over. Speaking of hallucinations, GET ON SOME MEDICATION. Seriously. The world has enough crazies in it.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #492
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Vlad

Sevens
Sevens, what you posted is utter rubbish, nonsensical and stupid. You are obviously a slimy little cunt who should consider having shit for brains a promotion.

Fuck off now you worthless arsehole.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 08-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #493
Sevens

Ahh Your'e on a sinking ship in your positions with biased blinkers on.

Least I can show things of science and of religion you guys cant show a thing eccept to deficate someones journey, that is all your capable off.

Not even smart and willing to seek and think things through.

Sevens
Old 08-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #494
Choobus
I Live Here

Your mom thought she had blinkers on, but it was just me teabagging her.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 08-22-2008, 03:01 PM   #495
Sevens

Choobos

Why dont you produce a relevant post.

Come on man!

Give me something where I can learn some good things for a change.

and not Bullshit and crap like the others.

sevens