Old 04-08-2006, 09:15 AM   #1
Tenspace
I Live Here

Can you believe these guys still abound?

I've created this thread so everyone can share their stupid doctor/medical/perpetualmotion/chemtrails cure acne post.

It is also for those of us who are unsure of a potenial bogosity and would like to query the populace without fear of insult, ridicule, or unexpected anal.

Here's mine:

http://www.bahlaqeem.com/

Under the topic of "Wonderments" we find this gem: "I notice that when I look at a picture of the skull, it has a lot of little squiggly lines all over it. What are they for?
This is a good question. What you are seeing are joints between numerous bones that make up the skull. This construction allows for protection of the brain as well as its breathing. Yes! The brain breathes. It expands and contracts. So if the cranium (skull) were a solid bone the brain could not do what it does. The important idea here is flexibility. The construction is also so unique that it will not allow anything to enter the brain area through those joints.

I thought the skull's separate plates were necessary for birth but later fused, and are very rigid in adult humans. In fact, last night on one of the shock-and-gore medical shows, this guy with a closed head trauma came in. When the neurosurgeon first cut with his saw, he made the comment that the guy's brain tissue 'squirted out like toothpaste from the pressure" of the massive swelling.

Not something I would think a flexible cranial cavity would allow, eh?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:26 PM   #2
Choobus
I Live Here

Snake oil salesmen? There are plenty of them: Bristol myers squib, pfizer, etc etc.

There is NO statistical significant evidence to suggest that "high" cholesterol leads to coronary heart disease, but the drug companies who manufacture statin drugs go to extreme lengths to present bogus research that suggests otherwise.

http://www.ravnskov.nu/cholesterol.htm

It's so shocking that it seems unlikely! I have looked at the studies usually cited to "prove" that there is a link, and although it's not my field there ois no question that they used a totally inappropriate statistical analysis. If anyone is taking statin drugs I strongly reccomend doing some research to see if it is worth it. I will never take them, no matrter how high my cholesterol levels.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
4thgeneration

Under "Bahlaqeem" I found this quote:
"I live in a small Ohio town where Ido my work. I learned about my gift three years ago. While driving to a nearby city in order to do shopping my left foot started to hurt. Just for amusement, I made a guess as to the exact bone involved with the pain, told the bone to realign, and the pain went away almost instantly. What a happy surprise I had. During another trip, the same thing happened. I thought that there was something happening which was very special."

Yep, very special, dude. Did you forget to take your Risperdal Consta last week?
Old 04-13-2006, 10:16 PM   #4
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Can you believe these guys still abound?

I've created this thread so everyone can share their stupid doctor/medical/perpetualmotion/chemtrails cure acne post.

It is also for those of us who are unsure of a potenial bogosity and would like to query the populace without fear of insult, ridicule, or unexpected anal.

Here's mine:

http://www.bahlaqeem.com/

Under the topic of "Wonderments" we find this gem: "I notice that when I look at a picture of the skull, it has a lot of little squiggly lines all over it. What are they for?
This is a good question. What you are seeing are joints between numerous bones that make up the skull. This construction allows for protection of the brain as well as its breathing. Yes! The brain breathes. It expands and contracts. So if the cranium (skull) were a solid bone the brain could not do what it does. The important idea here is flexibility. The construction is also so unique that it will not allow anything to enter the brain area through those joints.

I thought the skull's separate plates were necessary for birth but later fused, and are very rigid in adult humans. In fact, last night on one of the shock-and-gore medical shows, this guy with a closed head trauma came in. When the neurosurgeon first cut with his saw, he made the comment that the guy's brain tissue 'squirted out like toothpaste from the pressure" of the massive swelling.

Not something I would think a flexible cranial cavity would allow, eh?
You are correct about the cranial sutures. With age the sutures fuse and form a very solid, NON-flexible (at least past age 30 or so) cranial vault. And the brain doesn't "breathe". How is this shit even legal??? It's like the rampant dumbassification of the country is spinning out of control.

This reminds me of modern trephination rationale, only they are slightly better informed than this bahlaqeeb guy. These mouth breathers break out a modified black & decker bit and drill a hole in their own skulls to release the intracranial pressure, thereby (so they say) releasing their hidden "psi talents" by allowing greater blood circulation to the brain. They also seem to believe the 10% myth. In their cases, it might actually be true, though.

http://www.trepan.com/_index.html
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:31 PM   #5
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

one must realize that where there is neurological infirmity which induces religious-psychosis gullibility there is ALWAYS large amounts of money to be made.
The fact is that Christ-psychosis along other religious schizophrenia type neurosis is the largest noney maker in the wolrd!!. One must look at the Vatican, Church of England, and the many Protestant churches in America and the wolrd to understand the profits this neurological disorder brings!

So much ignorance and gullibility so little time........:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:53 AM   #6
Gnosital
still unsmited

James Randi wrote about this balaqueeb fucker in Swift this week!

http://www.randi.org/jr/2006-04/041406schwartz.html#i9
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote