Old 04-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #4861
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Jesus is coming soon?

Are you ready to swallow that?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #4862
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Who would learn the mystical magical musings of Morlin the Magician must first answer these questions three, ere the face of Jesus he see.

What... is your name?

How much money do you have in your wallet?

Do you like buggering little boys, and would you be interested in reciprocal hand jobs?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 04-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #4863
ghoulslime
I Live Here

It looks like the Incredible Edible Jesus thread is going to have its second anniversary very soon...and not a single Christian has presented us any evidence that Jesus was anything but a fictional character. What are we to conclude from this?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #4864
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
It looks like the Incredible Edible Jesus thread is going to have its second anniversary very soon...and not a single Christian has presented us any evidence that Jesus was anything but a fictional character. What are we to conclude from this?
That the Incredible Edible Jesus thread will continue in its magnificence for years to come, unmolested by Christians.

You have found the pesticide that works.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:42 PM   #4865
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Of Leprosy

If imaginary Jesus-God didn’t want lepers, then why did he make leprosy? Why bother healing a few lepers? Why not just cure leprosy altogether? Perhaps he only wished to demonstrate how powerful he was, and that he could in fact cure leprosy if he wanted. He obviously didn't want to cure it, or could not cure it. He invented a disease to slowly torture people, then promised to save them from it if they did what he said, but of course threatened to torture them forever if they disobeyed. What an evil shit! And we are supposed to worship this wicked deity? Thank the leprechauns he is only fiction! Fuck you, Jesus! And fuck you, Christians!

Old 04-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #4866
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
That the Incredible Edible Jesus thread will continue in its magnificence for years to come, unmolested by Christians.

You have found the pesticide that works.
Now if we could just get to them while they are still in the larval stage, before the stupid worms have bored through their brains.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #4867
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-14-2012, 01:52 AM   #4868
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-14-2012, 01:53 AM   #4869
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-14-2012, 01:53 AM   #4870
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-14-2012, 04:10 AM   #4871
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:03 AM   #4872
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #4873
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-15-2012, 05:05 AM   #4874
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #4875
ghoulslime
I Live Here