Old 03-14-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
whoneedscience

So the story is there's a fundamentalist Catholic from the Midwest who recently moved in next door to my girlfriend. She's nice enough, but she doesn't believe in evolution, hates gays, loves Dubya, etc. Anyway, she posted this on an away message, and I wanted to know what yawl thought :lol:.

I'd love to have some references the next time I run into her, too. [/procrastination]. Goddammit I have too much work to do today.

Edit: clicking the "home" link is a particularly unoriginal load of crap, too.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:01 PM   #2
myst7426

Quote:
whoneedscience wrote
So the story is there's a fundamentalist Catholic from the Midwest who recently moved in next door to my girlfriend. She's nice enough, but she doesn't believe in evolution, hates gays, loves Dubya, etc. Anyway, she posted this on an away message, and I wanted to know what yawl thought :lol:.

I'd love to have some references the next time I run into her, too. [/procrastination]. Goddammit I have too much work to do today.

I saw a program about this on the History Channel or the National Geographic Channel. Through study by modern scientists, they discovered a bunch of them were infact were embalmed and repaired at later dates after death.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:04 PM   #3
schemanista

Bullshit
Old 03-14-2006, 07:45 PM   #4
whoneedscience

Thanks. I wish I could argue with this nut. It's just that every time I talk to her, I'm completely dumbfounded by the absurdity of what comes out of her mouth.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:31 PM   #5
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
whoneedscience wrote

Baffled scientists?...:lol::lol::lol: This is what gets me from christ-psychosis infection, those retards do not do research!!..they do not check things out for themselves....they are idiots. Those delusional retards are LOVEd by con artists!! It'll be interesting to do some statistics on the percentage of victims that are infected with religious-psychosis and those who are atheists. I'll bet that 99% of the people that fall victims of con artists are either religious of suffering from a form of mental retardation..:cool:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote