Old 05-02-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
CavKiller37

I have several questions for the theists out there.

Why are you so opposed to gay marriage? I really don't understand where the animosity toward gays comes from. I understand that its mentioned in your particular bible that your particular god doesn't like "men who lie with men." But as far as forming a legal union is concerned, what is the issue? How is it any of your business what two men or two women do if they are both consenting adults? Will someone please explain how it is that a christian group opposing the legalization of gay marriage can honestly think that they have any say in the matter? I really fail to see how they think that it is ethical (or moral if you like) to use government to block a certain group of people's pursuit of happiness.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:25 PM   #2
peepnklown

Christians like to pick and choose which rules they will follow and which rules they will not follow. Homosexuality comes into play in Leviticus but most Christians will not follow all of the rules in Leviticus calling them out-dated yet the rule about Homosexuality isn’t included in those out-dated rules.

Now, if Christians are taking pieces of out of bible and preaching them while excluding others then they are (adding/subtracting) from the bible.

Revelation 22:18 basically says that if you add to his WORD you will be condemned!