Old 01-19-2018, 09:47 AM   #2926
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JerryJohn wrote

Quote:
you have in the dark corners of your mind entertained the thought that God exists albeit it may be a fleeting thought.
So that's where your God beliefs emanate from....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:38 AM   #2927
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JerryJohn wrote

So that's where your God beliefs emanate from....
...Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel... (Sting,"Windmills of Your Mind")

dedicated to Sinny.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:48 AM   #2928
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
The other thing I forgot to mention is that there is an accepted practice: He who asserts provides the proof.

ego centric (and you and jerrypong) assert that de lard exists. It is therefore incumbent upon ego centric (and you and jerrypong) to provide proof. Atheists refute that assertion. It is not for me, or anyone else for that matter, to provide proof that de lard doesn't exist.

Ego centric didn't appear to know or accept these terms. Dumb fuck.
Hertzy,

You need to read the description of the Raving Atheist Forum on the Internet that helps outstanding theists like myself and Andrew to find the site and bring you knowledge that you, especially need.

You get off your dead ass and PROVE TO ME that God does not exist. It's not our "duty" to prove to you there is a God. If you don't believe it I don't give a rat's ass.

Why you ask? Because you have obviously studied enough on your own to DECIDE to reject Jesus Christ, your savior, who died for everlasting life and forgiveness of sins. You reject God himself as well.

I don't give a rat's ass where you end up at the end of your life. Let that be perfectly clear.

Here ya go, You are certainly getting an F in making everyone feel welcome here, you dumbass who rants and raves like a mad man. Get off my thread and go and play with the others on the main forum. You add NOTHING but you do a great job of making an ass of yourself.

Here you go as a reminder that you should be WELCOMING of all theists..

"The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum. You don't have to be an atheist to be welcome here!:

Step it up a notch if you DO want to post here on my thread for trolling fuckwits. Andrew has much more patience than I do and can consistently deal with your immature rantings and state the Gospel clearly.

I don't have the time to talk to dumbshits like you. Judge I will speak with more on a theist level and Sinny has a great sense of humor which I do appreciate albeit he rejects the saving Gospel of Christ our Lord.

Buzz off,

JJ
Old 01-20-2018, 01:55 AM   #2929
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

All atheists,

I just read through the Christmas thread where many "shared" what they do during the Christmas season.

There seemed to be a lot of discussion about booze.

Are you guys all alcoholics and druggies?

JJ
Old 01-20-2018, 05:12 AM   #2930
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
All atheists,

I just read through the Christmas thread where many "shared" what they do during the Christmas season.

JJ
JJ what is your definition of an alcoholic / "druggy?"
If it is the same as the usual clinical definitions then no, probably not.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:09 AM   #2931
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertzy,

You get off your dead ass and PROVE TO ME that God does not exist. It's not our "duty" to prove to you there is a God. If you don't believe it I don't give a rat's ass.

I don't give a rat's ass where you end up at the end of your life. Let that be perfectly clear.

JJ
Are you related to Hugh Janus?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-20-2018, 08:27 AM   #2932
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertzy,

You need to read the description of the Raving Atheist Forum on the Internet that helps outstanding theists like myself and Andrew to find the site and bring you knowledge that you, especially need.

Why you ask? Because you have obviously studied enough on your own to DECIDE to reject Jesus Christ, your savior, who died for everlasting life and forgiveness of sins. You reject God himself as well.

Here ya go, You are certainly getting an F in making everyone feel welcome here, you dumbass who rants and raves like a mad man. Get off my thread and go and play with the others on the main forum. You add NOTHING but you do a great job of making an ass of yourself.

Here you go as a reminder that you should be WELCOMING of all theists..

"The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum. You don't have to be an atheist to be welcome here!:

Step it up a notch if you DO want to post here on my thread for trolling fuckwits. Andrew has much more patience than I do and can consistently deal with your immature rantings and state the Gospel clearly.

I don't have the time to talk to dumbshits like you. Judge I will speak with more on a theist level and Sinny has a great sense of humor which I do appreciate albeit he rejects the saving Gospel of Christ our Lord.

Buzz off,

JJ
You, you stupid little prick, claim that the sky wizard of them all exists. Atheists reject your claim.

You claim, you provide proof.

Them's the rules.

We await your proof, twat.

Now, stop being an idle little tosser and get with the program.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 01-20-2018 at 08:49 AM.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:29 AM   #2933
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Are you related to Hugh Janus?
I'm, not sure but I think jerrypong is related to Hugh Jarse though.

Old 01-20-2018, 08:40 AM   #2934
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
All atheists,

JJ
christards can't understand how a universe can come about out of literally nothing because they lack intelligence. So, they take a giant leap of faith and believe that some sky wizard 'done it'.

Then they take as big a leap of faith again and believe that the sky wizard wants mankind to lick his ass and pray and grovel to him.

Then they take another leap of faith and believe that a ghost raped a virgin, and, as a result, had sky wizard's son and still remained a virgin (even though the original text tells us that she wasn't a virgin).

Now, some of us wind down after a hard year by having a couple of drinks. What do christards do? Take another leap of faith and believe that we are alcoholics and druggies.

All I can say is: fucking dumb shit christards.

Old 01-20-2018, 08:41 AM   #2935
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
JJ what is your definition of an alcoholic / "druggy?"
If it is the same as the usual clinical definitions then no, probably not.
DSM-V criteria. And you, do you have a criteria for alcoholics/druggies?
Old 01-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #2936
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
All atheists,

JJ
jerrypong

Went to my local town yesterday and metaphorically twatted 3 christards. Boy, it felt good although, it has to be said though, they were bloody useless.

I went into another town in the area today to metaphorically kick the shite out of the christards who are often in the town centre polluting the air with their stupid belief in de lard.

The bastards were nowhere to be seen.

I'm pissed. Where are christards when I need to kick the shit out of them?

Old 01-20-2018, 08:56 AM   #2937
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
jerrypong

Glad (no really) that you are stepping up.

android is fuckin' useless and, it has to be said, you were going the same way.

Oh, happy New Year (belatedly).

Old 01-21-2018, 02:28 AM   #2938
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

Christians have a given bond with other Christians. We all believe in Christ. It's not ass kissing it's sharing a common religious belief at is very common

JJ.
Hey jerrypong

Nope. Kissy-assing that which doesn't exist is just plain ass-hole dumb.

Given it's the lard's day today, I do so hope that you and your fellow christard, android, are ass-licking your gawd and singing the cunt's praises. Otherwise, he'll smite thee and send thee to hell.

Old 01-21-2018, 07:45 AM   #2939
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Same for psych stuff but I also compare with ICD-10 since for physical illnesses since all out clinical coding requires an ICD-10 code because we're in Europe (for now).

Since you're using a recognized tool why don't go ahead and answer your previous question by having members self-report answers to the relevant questions?

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:57 AM   #2940
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Prove you're not a child molestor or we'll turn you in to the authorities!

Quote:
I don't have the time to talk to dumbshits like you.

JJ
Then why are you doing it, genius?