Old 12-09-2011, 12:35 AM   #121
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Responding to my point concerning the disappearance of his previous 'blog'
Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Not this time, Smelly. This time, it's going to run for years.
I suppose this is the closest we'll get to an admission that he is indeed the liar for jeebus, demented Gullible Gordon - but we knew that anyway.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:40 AM   #122
Egor

No way, Smelly (regarding me fucking off). You're my touchstone. I'm going to use you to the fullest.

See! God even has a purpose for what you always thought was a completely useless life of suffering. He uses you for me! Doesn't that make you happy?

Your life actually has some meaning in the grand scheme of things. I mean, you're still going to burn in hell, probably fairly soon if that profile pic is you, but you actually matter in the universe--because I matter to God. Funny how that works, huh? Whodathunkit?
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #123
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I thought you were fucking off? - Again.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #124
Egor

No way. Ban me if you want me to leave.

Did you know that Satan was always a tool of God? Always. I wonder what happened to you? I wonder what that moment was when you became a bitch of Satan's. I wish I could have been there to watch it. Whatever it was. To watch God give you over. And I don't mean that sadistically. I really would like to know how it happens. I'd like to study you. I mean, you would admit, right, that you are a cautionary tale. Right?
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:52 AM   #125
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
No way, Smelly (regarding me fucking off). You're my touchstone. I'm going to use you to the fullest.

See! God even has a purpose for what you always thought was a completely useless life of suffering. He uses you for me! Doesn't that make you happy?

Your life actually has some meaning in the grand scheme of things. I mean, you're still going to burn in hell, probably fairly soon if that profile pic is you, but you actually matter in the universe--because I matter to God. Funny how that works, huh? Whodathunkit?
God has a purpose? And that purpose includes Smelly burning in hell, presumably for eternity, because he refuses to accept the superstition and irrationality you accept without either thought or knowledge. Can't you get it? No just God could inflict such a punishment on anyone even if they spent a lifetime sinning. Think about it.

You do seem deeply unpleasant. You don't tell us how you know what your God wants. The fact is, it is not your God who want Smelly (and the rest of us?) to burn in hell but yourself. Because you have been vanquished, trashed and left without a response to straightforward questions you slaver with delight at those who oppose you burning in hell.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:37 AM   #126
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I was amused to see that EGOr has a picture of a crusader on his blog. Somehow me thinks a picture of the children's crusade would have been more appropriate.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:40 AM   #127
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Egor I told your god about you, and he said you have been a very naughty boy, and are being placed onto the naughty list!
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:43 AM   #128
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote
I'm not suggesting you should actually pay me to come back. That's not it.
Damn, I had my hooker money ready and everything.

Quote:
Egor wrote
What you don't realize, because you always hang out here, is that there are lots of forums and blogs. The blogs are actually more important to me than the forums.
And what you don't realize, because you're an egotistical douchebag, is that nobody here gives half a flying fuck what's important to you.

Quote:
Egor wrote
I was making a file of atheist forums that I've been banned from, and I actually haven't been banned from this one, so I thought I'd give it one more shot. Because, eventually, I will be banned.
Yeah, you probably will. Trolls eventually get banned from forums. It's funny how that works. I'm going to borrow something from the genius that is Aaron Sorkin (points for knowing where it's from):

You're going to go through life thinking that people don't like you because you're a Christian. And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole.

Same goes for why you get banned from forums. It's not because you're particularly clever or witty or a particularly good debater (you're not - you frequently get caught out flat-out making stuff up and then ignore people under false pretences when they call you out). You get banned because at the end of the day you're just another asshole troll. And asshole trolls eventually get banned. It's that simple.

Quote:
Egor wrote
I know you don't understand how it works. But I draw attention. I don't know, I just have a gift for getting under people's skin. So, I draw attention. I have for going on twenty years. That means, if I come back here, I will essentially shut down the forum. Every forum I'm in it's the same thing. Everyone gravitates to my posts. Moderators hate that.
Once again, this is almost textbook for a definition of an asshole troll. And I'm pretty sure just on this forum alone I could find easily half a dozen posters exactly like you, and ours is just one of the many of the hundreds of thousands of other forums and blogs out there with pitch-perfect examples of other trolls that do this. I'm surprised you haven't noticed this, being such a "man of the internet". But then again you don't seem to notice anything that doesn't directly involve you, do you?

The truth is as far as the internet goes, you're not special. There are hundreds of trolls just like you popping up every day.

Quote:
Egor wrote
They like the initial surge in participation, but they get very insecure very quickly. In truth, Smellyoldgit is doing what he has to if he's going to have an atheist forum.
Keeping douche-bag theists like you in check so the rest of us can enjoy the atheist part of the atheist forum that we want to hang out in? Gosh. What a corrupt bastard. This sounds like a job for the Cyber Squad!

Quote:
Egor wrote
I'm just surprised he hasn't banned me. That is really what he should do.
Don't worry, I'm sure it will happen. I mean, he already banned you once when you were Gordon. It's only a matter of time.

Quote:
Egor wrote
I know you think you know how things operate, but you don't. I am a son of God through the blood of Jesus Christ. You are not.
Quote:
Michael, earlier in this post wrote
you're an egotistical douchebag

Quote:
Egor wrote
Smellyoldgit is of his father the devil, you are not that either. You are a participant in this; That's it.
That's the nicest thing you've said to me. So I'm not a satanist monster? Sweet.

Woo participation! The best award they give.

Quote:
Egor wrote
Now, you could put your faith in Jesus Christ, or you could sell your soul to the devil, like Smellyoldgit--you do realize he's a Satanist, not an atheist. I mean, you do realize that, don't you? No, you don't, nevermind.
You're silly. You silly goose.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:51 AM   #129
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post

But I'm digressing. My point is you're clearly going to come back (though you obviously never left), and Smellyoldgit is going to continue to do whatever the fuck he wants to your posts. Why? Because we know he can. You'll take it. Sure, you'll try to have a hissy fit like you did at first when we were all being "rude" to you, but we didn't change and you kept on coming back for more.

We don't like you. We're not being coy when we say that. You are truly the worst type of scum christian out there. However, it seems like you're addicted to us. It's like your hidden shame. You love the domination.

So lick our shoes, bitch.

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
I'll agree to continue calling you out as a thick, trolling, hateful spamming cunt.
You'll soon be back spouting drivel as you're running out of places which will put up with your shit. It might be mildly entertaining to run a sweepstake on how long it will be before you take your shitty blog down again.
Wanker.

Quote:
Egor wrote
No way. Ban me if you want me to leave

Whaddatellya?

I'll get the shoe polish. Egor, you put on your leather collar and get your tongue ready. We're in for a long night.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:54 AM   #130
Michael
Obsessed Member

I'll admit one thing, Egor. You do keep me mildly entertained thinking up fun new ways for me to tell you just how much of a horrendously bad person you are.

"See You Next Tuesday".
Old 12-09-2011, 05:59 AM   #131
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I'd like to study you.
You do realise (or probably not as you are so amazingly dense) that parking yourself on an atheist forum and throwing meaningless nonsense words & phrases about – father of the devil, satanist, satan’s bitch, burn in hell and other god related bullshit – simply makes you look like even more of a clueless pea-brained dolt than you obviously are. But who am I to turn down a free study from such an expert as the almighty E-bore, so you can start by getting your teeth into this:

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:22 AM   #132
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I'd like to study you.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:29 AM   #133
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I'd like to study you.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #134
Broga
Obsessed Member

Egor: How are getting on with the book? Got a snappy title yet?
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:39 AM   #135
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I was making a file of atheist forums that I've been banned from, and I actually haven't been banned from this one, so I thought I'd give it one more shot. Because, eventually, I will be banned.
You won't get banned for being a tedious Jesus fellator, because, if we did that, who would entertain us?
If you do get banned, it will be for spamming. If that is something that you wear as a badge of honor, knock yourself out.
Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I know you don't understand how it works. But I draw attention. I don't know, I just have a gift for getting under people's skin. So, I draw attention.
So would cockroaches in my house. The fact that I would make a big deal about it, and call the exterminators to get rid of them, doesn't mean that they accomplished anything intellectually.
Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I have for going on twenty years. That means, if I come back here, I will essentially shut down the forum. Every forum I'm in it's the same thing. Everyone gravitates to my posts.
So, you've been a tedious, thick cunt for twenty years? Congratulations (I guess)!
Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Now, you could put your faith in Jesus Christ, or you could sell your soul to the devil, like Smellyoldgit--you do realize he's a Satanist, not an atheist. I mean, you do realize that, don't you? No, you don't, nevermind.
Or, we could just toy with you some more, show you for the amoeba-brained person you are, and then laugh at you for thinking that you have a personal relationship with a fictitious character.
Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
One day, you may even write a book on how you used to debate with me.
Oh, are youa ctually going to attempt to debate? That would be a first!

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote