Old 08-08-2016, 10:02 AM   #46
The Evil Fred

Yes it is a fascinating subject. Have you seen the Sumerian Cylinder Seals? Yes it is much more logical than Christianity. I really do hope it is true.

I am so sorry I stepped on the hoof of your Holy Cow by mentioning it.

Please could you send me a list of other topics members of your site are not allowed to read or talk about.

Your response is exactly the same as one would expect from a Christian if you state you don't believe in their Skydaddy. What happened? Were you abducted by aliens and buggered by them?
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:09 AM   #47
The Evil Fred

Am I allowed to state that I am interested also in Crop Circles? Can I say I find them intriguing and admire their beauty and geometry or first must I sign a disclaimer that I do not know everything about them, nor do I understand how the more complex ones are made, however I do not think it is a message from Yahweh nor from aliens.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #48
The Evil Fred

If I was an alien I would just send a message directly to the SETI program, rather than fuck around with crop circles. However that stated I do like to look at them.

I enjoyed reading Lord of the Rings but I don't believe in Orcs, however you do remind me a lot of Gollum whining on and on.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:30 AM   #49
The Evil Fred

At least your Fragrant MOD is living proof that Intelligent Design is total bullshit.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:42 AM   #50
The Evil Fred

I can undertstand why atheists get heated about Christianity as it is intrusive and Christians try to force others to abide by their rules. However I have never known anybody interested in ancient alXXXs forcing it down the throat of others and making Chariots of the GODS obligatory reading, etc. If you want to watch Ancient AlXXXns on Youtube, go ahead or if you prefer you can watch Stephen Fry annihilating God (Childhood Cancer? How dare you!). Nobody is forcing it on you. So why do you go anal and have a little temper tantrum whenever somebody mentions Ancient AlXXXs???

Not so many years ago you would be going anal if somebody mentioned they thought the Earth might be round. The sad thing is you can't see that you are exactly the same as the intolerant Christians. "How dare you think differently to me?" Why do you care so much what people think? I don't give a monkey's toss what you like to study or beat off to.

I know people who resonate to William Shakespeare, personally I find his entire works as boring as Sunday School, but I don't have anal temper tantrums when I see somebody studying Hamlet. However I did object to having to study Romeo and Juliet at school because it was obligatory reading.

"A MOD by any other name would smell as bad"
Old 08-08-2016, 12:52 PM   #51
dogpet
Obsessed Member

At the very least Freddy, you are a useful idiot for the cretinous ID crew. Any wishful fantasy regarding the guiding tentacles of extra special entities, is embraced with glee by those who would call it god*, making you an enabler of all religious atrocities.
It might surprise you to know that those very tactics have even been used by internet filth columnists pretending not to believe! Not pointing any elbows like.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:10 PM   #52
The Evil Fred

WTF, I came here to find like-minded people and now this. Ah well, never mind your heads are so far up your asses it's unbelievable even for an incredulous guy like me. Regarding religious atrocities I am pretty sure you guys would have been the first in the queue to sign up to be in the Spanish Inquisition and then you could burn anybody at the stake that does not share, or you think does not sure your views.
I did not come here for a shit slinging match but seeing as your mod was hostile right from day one I joined in the fray....
Have fun with all your mutual mental masturbation.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:51 PM   #53
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:42 PM   #54
The Evil Fred

Hi you Superior Old Git, Thanks for the selfie you just sent me. I'm really sorry my comments upset you so much, but if you dish out abuse you have to learn to take it also. I have spent my life taking the piss out of people who think they are superior for whatever reason so I guess my walloping must have been a little too hard hitting for someone that can only come up with plonker, dolt, incredulous, dick, etc. My son loved it and I promised to print him a copy. Do you have any others?
Well I have spent the day visiting other more interesting sites after asking Mr. Google about atheists and the ancient A word. I never realized it was such a big issue among atheists. I thought atheists didn't believe in god full stop, butt there are lots of different factions. I guess you guys here belong to the "nothing is higher than us" faith. Well if that is the case that says very little for your imagination, billions of years and an infinite universe....
Old 08-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #55
AtomJack

Hmmm, semantically very similar to JJ.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #56
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Hmmm, semantically very similar to JJ.
Do you mean sementically?
They both talk a load of wank ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-09-2016, 04:42 AM   #57
The Evil Fred

Good morning everybody,

Haha, Semen-tically + a load of wank. Very good! Finally, you are dishing out some quality abuse. Feel free to use my five pseudo intellectuals story to piss off any unwary newbies that visit this site.

Why did the Three Wise Men call their camels "Ships of the Desert"?

Because they were full of Arab Holy See men...

Yaaay I got it. The penny has finally dropped.

FRED THE SHILL to THE INCREDULOUS FRED

Youdolt, all you are doing is swapping one Supreme Being (Magic Sky Daddy) for another Supreme Being (Alien "that descended from the sky" Daddy ). Why don't you come out of the closet and admit you are just another member of the moronic ID brigade! You wank off so often watching AAT on YouDickTube that your meuronic brain is just a sementic dribble.
Best wishes and HAGD(Have A Godless Day)
Old 08-09-2016, 06:29 AM   #58
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Smelly, i do believe you just alienated Fred.

Your bikes loss is RA's gain.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 09:21 AM   #59
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I feel so dirty - but I'll get over it.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-07-2016, 07:45 AM   #60
Davin
Obsessed Member

I can understand people seeking out like-minded people, but why people look for minds exactly like their own just seems like a waste of time. They could just get a mirror.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote