Old 06-02-2005, 03:37 AM   #1
Acromnion

when clicking on a link, can a new window open? or is that something i have to set for this page? its kinda anoying... lol i'm overworking the back button.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:39 AM   #2
PanAtheist
Obsessed Member

In Internet Explorer, right-click a link and select the "Open in New Window" option.

That said, I stopped using Internet Explorer, as soon as I discovered Firefox, because Firefox is very much easier to use, and makes web-browsing a really happy experience.

You can find out about, and download Firefox for free here..

With Firefox you can open all the webpages your interested in at once, and access them all easily via tabs across the top of the screen.

And you can open any link in a whole new window, or better, a new tab, with just a single mouse click (using the ctrl and shift keys to make the difference - or using the middle mouse button if you have one. If you're using a wheel mouse, that acts as a middle button too.)

Healthy genes act as team-players. They are teamish!
Their winning plays are
salvations of an aliveness of which they are a part.
Only a fraction of genes are selfish/parasitic (and they
parasitize teams).
PanAtheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:15 AM   #3
DMofD&D

You use Firefox too eh, PanAtheist? Me too. I love the tabs.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:23 PM   #4
Chris
Please vote!

I use firefox, too. I recommend Acromnion gives it a try. There will be NO NEW POPUP WINDOWS here. Ever. If I can help it. I hate new windows all over my desktop.

And for those of you using Firefox and hate target _blank, read this: http://www.deftone.com/blogzilla/arc...revisited.html

"Where they burn books, they will in the end also burn people." ~ Heinrich Heine
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 01:26 AM   #5
Acromnion

I must be an idiot, or my damn computer condones me using this site, we have firefox, and that happens for all other sites & links, but not this one... no matter what i've tried... Lol, i bet the person that made this computer blessed it with gods love. damn them to hell...
Old 06-05-2005, 01:36 AM   #6
Acromnion

Ah, had to shut the comp down, and tabs working now... odd it worked everywhere else though...
Old 07-07-2005, 09:39 PM   #7
Revmonkeyboy

firefox rules, explorer blows.

revmonkeyboy