Old 12-01-2015, 04:27 PM   #16
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Place your bets on "Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design" appearing as the next dose of retarded cock-cheese!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 07:38 PM   #17
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Yeah.... Nobody is interested in breaking down a wall of copy-pasted junk, when the likely response is another wall copy-pasted junk. Especially when the copy-pasted junk can be boiled down to "I can't explain this, therefore god"

Look at that, more copy-pasted junk. I wonder if this guy actually has an original thought floating in there somewhere? It seems unlikely at this point.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:41 PM   #18
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Godlovesyou wrote View Post
and so, after these answers, we can conclude that my oponents won the argument with rational , indepth, detailled explanations based on naturalism, which top my inference of intelligent design.

Well done, guys !! LOL....

When you present some evidence and rational , indepth, detailed explanations for the origin and existence of the "intelligent designer" you pulled out of your ass, we might stop laughing.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:44 AM   #19
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 12-02-2015, 05:35 AM   #20
ghoulslime
I Live Here

That is a considerable amount of effort put into a straightforward argument from complexity fallacy. The universe is so complicated, therefore my imaginary friend moves his bowels in mysterious ways!

I wonder if GodLovesYouLongTime embraces all of scientific knowledge, or just pseudo-psychobabble-science that makes him look like a smart guy to his fellow imbeciles.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:37 AM   #21
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Place your bets on "Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design" appearing as the next dose of retarded cock-cheese!
GodLovesYouLongTime is definitely down with the syndrome!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #22
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #23
Godlovesyou

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

When you present some evidence and rational , indepth, detailed explanations for the origin and existence of the "intelligent designer" you pulled out of your ass, we might stop laughing.

Who or what created God ?

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum....eated-god#1348

Scripture reveals a self existing power. That's unfathomable to the finite mind. Nonetheless, there are wonders of a caliber the time and coincidence argument is hard pressed to attempt to contain.

http://carm.org/if-everything-needs-...at-created-god

Some may ask, "But who created God?" The answer is that by definition He is not created; He is eternal. He is the One who brought time, space, and matter into existence. Since the concept of causality deals with space, time, and matter, and since God is the one who brought space, time, and matter into existence, the concept of causality does not apply to God since it is something related to the reality of space, time, and matter. Since God is before space, time, and matter, the issue of causality does not apply to Him.
Godlovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:06 AM   #24
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Is he in the yellow pages?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:33 AM   #25
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Gosh, I think that must be the biggest collection of Special Pleading phallusies in one post - they must have been up his arse all the time.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-03-2015, 06:33 AM   #26
Davin
Obsessed Member

I would think that taking a break and coming back would mean that they went off to study and would come back when they have come up with new plan, a new argument, or at least some better understanding of what they are trying to talk about. But it turns out, that these idiots like GodLovesYouLongTime, can't learn anything new.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 10:25 AM   #27
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Scripture reveals a self existing power.

Old 12-03-2015, 11:22 AM   #28
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Some may ask, "But who created God?" The answer is that by definition He is not created; He is eternal. He is the One who brought time, space, and matter into existence. Since the concept of causality deals with space, time, and matter, and since God is the one who brought space, time, and matter into existence, the concept of causality does not apply to God since it is something related to the reality of space, time, and matter. Since God is before space, time, and matter, the issue of causality does not apply to Him.

Creating is an activity. An activity requires a time and a place. Therefore, in the absence of space and time, claiming an activity occurred is absurd.Do you have any other Bible BS to pull out of your ass?

Old 12-03-2015, 11:27 AM   #29
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Scripture reveals a self existing power. That's unfathomable to the finite mind.
Since you obviously claim to fathom it, you claim to have an infinite mind?

Old 12-03-2015, 11:29 AM   #30
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

http://carm.org/if-everything-needs-...at-created-god