Old 08-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
Barney

Location: This Jewel sat in a silver sea; England, my England
Faceless

http://www.themuslimbabyshop.com/prod.php?pc=TFCDOLL1

For those times when you simply know that Allah is going to give you a fiery shirt of pitch 78 times hotter than earthly fire if you mould a face on your daughters dolly.

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:20 PM   #2
Eva
Super Moderator

blonde? and with prairie clothes?

this dolls are mormon. it's a conspiracy!!!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
psychodiva
I Live Here

reminds me of the Midwich Cuckoos

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:25 PM   #4
a different tim
Obsessed Member

You could get a terrifying blank faced doll like this a while back. From Mattel. Creepiest toy ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What%27s_Her_Face_(doll)

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, and will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family"
a different tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #5
Barney

Yups. You can Imagine a muslim looking into some water in 650AD.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!....AN IMAGE OF MYSELF!!!!!"

Followed by hours of smashing at the water and cursing it.
What I find the funzor is muslims who say that TV and Movies are exempt because they are moving.

Nope Muslims. they are thousands of still frames being veiwed in sequence, and that my freinds adds up to a fuckload of years in hell. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Old 08-26-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Barney wrote View Post

http://www.themuslimbabyshop.com/prod.php?pc=TFCDOLL1

For those times when you simply know that Allah is going to give you a fiery shirt of pitch 78 times hotter than earthly fire if you mould a face on your daughters dolly.
Well, I decided to market a new doll for good Christian girls.
"Brainless". By touching the halo the doll will recite Bible verses. Retails for only $66.66.
It should be a smash in the Bible belt...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:43 PM   #7
Barney

LMAO. And scarypicture in the given timeframe.

Old 08-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #8
Lily

Hey Cal! Did you see that really cool statue of Marcus Aurelius that has been uncovered in Turkey? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7580745.stm
Old 08-26-2008, 03:54 PM   #9
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #10
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
Hey Cal! Did you see that really cool statue of Marcus Aurelius that has been uncovered in Turkey? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7580745.stm
Gratias tibi ago for the link. THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew about Salagasos but I had not received the findings from Archaeology News. This son of god Christ was amazing and also performed miracles. It is believed he died of the plague and not poisoned. He also loved psychedelic mushrooms as ALL emperors had, eaten during the Eucharist and invocation of the Genius & manes. His sacrament addicted Comodus initiated a path to organize the Roman pantheon concentrating in only one religion, that of the Iulius Christos which was highly moral and good, possessing his body! This man was truly paranoid schizophrenic, I believe due to substance abuse.

This eventually directed the future emperors into a nascent type Catholicism based Christ cult ( modeled after cult of Divus Iulius) taken to a supreme height by Constantinus I in his compulsion to unite the empire after the tetrarchy of Diocletian. The collapse of the Roman Empire and introduction of the dark ages had begun. Justinian tried to unite the empire from Constantinople but did not last. The empire would not be united,only partially, under one God, the Christus, by Carolus MAgnus coronation on Saturnalia ( x-mas) of 800 ce.

Here is the statue of Comodus. He believed to be descendant of Hercules and is holding the Apples of the Hesperides, which are nothing more than a type of magic mushroom knows as Apples of Apollo used in the Eucharist, where the god took possession of the body of the devotee filling him/her with joy.

Thanks again Lily....Dominus vobiscum.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #11
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Amish girls have dolls like this. They believe that having a face on the doll would violate the "Thou shalt not make any graven images" commandment.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote