Old 02-09-2016, 11:29 PM   #871
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You SHOULD believe that God wishes the best for you, Sinfidel. But, hey, wanna spend time on this board "demanding proof" for the existence of God go right ahead. You obviously don't feel comfortable being an atheist or you would not give a rat's ass what theists say. Always searching eh? Look beyond drugs, alcohol and casual sex and find some meaning in you life. Some free advice. Take it.

JJ

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 11:38 PM   #872
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Frankly I'm shocked you even know how to spell frivolous, let alone be it. Takes all your concentration on one big word per message, huh? You don't need to try to keep us with us - we all understand that you struggle with the "make words good". You just do you, champ.
So I take it you're not surrounded by people who can write above a 5th grade level? Why am I not surprised by that, Michael.

Of course not.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:02 AM   #873
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So I take it you're not surrounded by people who can write above a 5th grade level? Why am I not surprised by that, Michael.

Of course not.

JJ
4 your reading level -

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 02-10-2016, 12:19 AM   #874
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Of course not.
Hey, man - a broken clock is still right twice a day. You, on the other hand, must be devastated to know that even a broken clock is correct more often than you are.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:51 AM   #875
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Hey, man - a broken clock is still right twice a day. You, on the other hand, must be devastated to know that even a broken clock is correct more often than you are.
What the flying fuck are you even babbling about?

JJ
Old 02-10-2016, 02:07 AM   #876
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What the flying fuck are you even babbling about?
Oh, I'm sorry - forgot I was talking to you.

A clock is a device that we use to tell the time. There are different types of clocks. A watch is also a type of clock that is small and can be carried.

Let me know if it's still too confusing for you.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:24 PM   #877
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Oh, I'm sorry - forgot I was talking to you.

A clock is a device that we use to tell the time. There are different types of clocks. A watch is also a type of clock that is small and can be carried.

Let me know if it's still too confusing for you.
Ah, I think your vocation should be teaching elementary ed or preschool. There you can discuss clocks to someone who may, if you're lucky, give a shit.

JJ
Old 02-10-2016, 01:58 PM   #878
dogpet
Obsessed Member

What has 2 faces, a prostitute wife, and shit on it's hands?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:20 PM   #879
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JerryJohn wrote:

Quote:
I am a believer in the prosperity gospel

Old 02-11-2016, 06:26 PM   #880
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JerryJohn wrote:

What is the atheist belief? Is life good sitting in your one bedroom rat infested apartment working at a minimum wage job, or collecting unemployment? Are you one of those atheists that try to impress people with how you are a "good person" even better than some of those theists? Maybe you're the dumbshit atheist that talks about his good works. Maybe one of the many atheists that talk about how Christians are no "better people" than atheists as far as "this that or the other thing" whatever little pea brain measuring stick you are using.

Or are you that atheisst that is just gonna "kick ass and take names and live life" fuck it, until you're dead. Maybe you will bitch and whine constantly like most atheists ad infinitum ad nauseum about all the evil in the world and say Hey Hey see see this and that other horrible thing waah waah waah whine whine whine, see that is PROOF there is no God.

Which is it?

JJ
Old 02-11-2016, 07:03 PM   #881
Hobotronic2037

Put down the bath salts, Mary.

And sheath the rabbit dildo.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:38 PM   #882
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What is the atheist belief? Is life good sitting in your one bedroom rat infested apartment working at a minimum wage job, or collecting unemployment? Are you one of those atheists that try to impress people with how you are a "good person" even better than some of those theists? Maybe you're the dumbshit atheist that talks about his good works. Maybe one of the many atheists that talk about how Christians are no "better people" than atheists as far as "this that or the other thing" whatever little pea brain measuring stick you are using.

Or are you that atheisst that is just gonna "kick ass and take names and live life" fuck it, until you're dead. Maybe you will bitch and whine constantly like most atheists ad infinitum ad nauseum about all the evil in the world and say Hey Hey see see this and that other horrible thing waah waah waah whine whine whine, see that is PROOF there is no God.

Which is it?

JJ

Old 02-12-2016, 02:14 PM   #883
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I have no interest in "proving" to the pea brains here there is a God. It's simply not my problem and I don't give a shit.

JJ
Translation:JJ can't back up any of the bullcrap he posts here.

Old 02-12-2016, 05:44 PM   #884
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Translation:JJ can't back up any of the bullcrap he posts here.

Lol. Yeah, for someone who claims he doesn't give a shit, he sure seems to give a big old steaming shit.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:58 PM   #885
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote