Old 08-29-2005, 12:25 PM   #31
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Well, only retards will admire and laugh at the jokes and antics of ignorant retarded comics, admiring them!.....:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:15 AM   #32
ChiefOfAss

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Well, only retards will admire and laugh at the jokes and antics of ignorant retarded comics, admiring them!.....:)
What are you talking about?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:00 PM   #33
Choobus
I Live Here

he's talking about shaft....

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:50 PM   #34
Choobus
I Live Here

"Fool me once (pause)... fool me (long pause and blank stare)... y'fool me can'get fooled-uh-gin (triumphant smirk)."
- George W. Bush

this alone should scare the shit out of all americans. How did this happen? How can you go around taking about freedom with this usuroing moron in the whitehouse? It the terrorists really do "hate freedom" [which is a nonsensical concept] then they probably have nothing against the US at all. Perhaps they hate McEmpires instead, or maybe they just don't like getting bombed. Fucking allah lovers, they hate freedom so much it makes theim brown and angry

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-04-2005, 05:51 PM   #35
Sir Sin-O-Lot

Are you hot for Jesus?
Old 09-04-2005, 06:08 PM   #36
Striver

What's wrong with people being brown?
Old 09-04-2005, 06:11 PM   #37
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Striver wrote
ask a piece of toast

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-04-2005, 10:10 PM   #38
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

1000 hits of people interested in the beatin off habits of their fellow nimble fingered friends... Nice...

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:35 AM   #39
Striver

Just wanted to make sure. You're a racist piece of shit, Choobus. Have a nice day.
Old 09-05-2005, 12:37 PM   #40
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
Striver wrote
ask a piece of toast
Quote:
Striver wrote
Just wanted to make sure. You're a racist piece of shit, Choobus. Have a nice day.
He's racist cause he talks to toast?? I think I may have missed something here...

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 01:03 PM   #41
Choobus
I Live Here

Striver, you don't know what you're talking about. Not only am I not a racist, I am often a victim of racism because I am Turkish and I live in Germany. Naturally, you assume everyone is white until you are shown otherwise. sounds like you might be the racist.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-05-2005, 01:31 PM   #42
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Striver, you don't know what you're talking about. Not only am I not a racist, I am often a victim of racism because I am Turkish and I live in Germany. Naturally, you assume everyone is white until you are shown otherwise. sounds like you might be the racist.
This is so true. I think the reason being that on May 31, 1453 the amazing Mehmed Celebi (Mehmed II, el Fatih-the Conqueror) a very bright moral Muslim leader entered that bastion of Christ-psychosis Constantinople, ending 1123 years of Christian inmoral and intellectual stagnation on that eastern capital of Christendom. Constantinus XI, was killed defending the city. From that day onwards Mulsim Turcs started to invade Christianity infected Europe and settle in some countries...after Soliman the magnificent, many Turks had grown roots in Europe the Balkans particularly.....AHHH, can we say Kosova, ethnic cleansing Christ-psychotic Serbia and Milosovic? After all, we must not forget that German speaking countries of the Crusades under the Holy Roman Emperors were heavely infected with Christ-psychosis, which made them anti heretics, anti muslim, anti jew and anti Greek Orthodox ( those in Constantinopolis).

Turks are victims of racism in Europe due this continent being infected with Christianity. The reason 6 million "Christ Killer" aka jews, were killed by Christianity infected Hitler...:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 01:52 PM   #43
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
It's pretty common here in the USA. It's a basic weapon for non whites to use against those they disagree with. It's politically incorrect for whites to consider race. It's pretty standard for non-whites to use it in everything they do.

Where do you live in Germany? I spent 4 years in Frankfurt. I used to do martial arts with mostly Turks, in Wiesbaden.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 01:57 PM   #44
Striver

Just because you're a Turkish immigant doesn't you're not racist. The fact that you think there's something wrong with being brown (like 80% of the world) does.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:06 PM   #45
Switch25

Quote:
ProveIt wrote
1000 hits of people interested in the beatin off habits of their fellow nimble fingered friends... Nice...
LOL, I just noticed that. :lol: