Old 01-13-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
Egor

Grin Non-Neurological Consciousness

I have done original experiments backed up by other scientists that show that consciousness can exist without any neurology whatsoever. I detail it in my book, Discovering Your Psychic Self, but before you rush out and become the 41st person to own that book, I will lay it out in this string for you for free.

Is there anyone who dares to disagree? You might just lose your atheism. I would leave now, if I were you.

Or, if you would rather post a comment that you agree without me having to go through all the evidence, please feel free to do so. I understand the requisite IQ can often be missing around here for this kind of discussion.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 01-13-2018 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Adding some reality
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:07 PM   #2
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Egor claims
Quote:
I have done original experiments backed up by other scientists that show that consciousness can exist without any neurology whatsoever.
Just post some of the communications you've had from JFK since his brains got shot out, We eagerly await!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:15 PM   #3
Egor

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Egor claims

Just post some of the communications you've had from JFK since his brains got shot out, We eagerly await!
Sinfidel, clearly, this discussion is going to be over your head. So, go out and play with the other kids while the grown-ups talk.

Old 01-13-2018, 04:21 PM   #4
SEG

Quote:
I have done original experiments backed up by other scientists that show that consciousness can exist without any neurology whatsoever.
Give us some evidence of this wild assertion. I can hardly wait.

'Orta Recens Quam Pura Nites'.
SEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:06 PM   #5
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Ooo, now he's spamming another of his amazing books!

Quote:
Courtney
1.0 out of 5 stars Narcissistic person, fake, and just poorly written
December 6, 2017
Format: Paperback
Would give this zero stars if I could. Edward is a narcissist, and it’s been proven on many occasions that he doesn’t actually believe any of the stuff he writes about or charges people money for. Stay away from this guy, and stay away from this book. It’s just another money grab, like the rest of his psychic business.
I'll wager his wife wrote the other Amazon review ....
.... and here was I thinking he'd given up on the psychic horseshit!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:35 PM   #6
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Even the robotic storeman in the amazon warehouse is smart enough not to pick up that shit.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 02:57 AM   #7
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Sinfidel, clearly, this discussion is going to be over your head. So, go out and play with the other kids while the grown-ups talk.
You stupid, little, condescending, arrogant piece of shite.

Grow up you little tit.

You are fuckin' insane.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 03:02 AM   #8
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
SEG wrote View Post
Give us some evidence of this wild assertion. I can hardly wait.
Unfortunately, he can't, Seg. Eee by gum did it on the astral plane on his journey to hell and left all of his notes on the aircraft seat when he left the plane.

He claims he contacted 'Astral' Air and demanded his notes back but they say they've never seen them.

Actually, the notes were flushed down the toilet with the rest of the shit by cabin crew.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:17 AM   #9
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Hey ee by gum

When you go astral planing, who do you fly with?

Air Ganga?
Old 01-14-2018, 03:33 AM   #10
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
hey ee by gum

Where can I book a flight on your astral plane to hell. I would like to go.

How much is a ticket?

Where do we fly from? I personally like Gatwick.

How much is a ticket?
Old 01-14-2018, 06:45 AM   #11
Egor

Actually, I'm not sure I can do this discussion here. I like debate. I like the dissing back and forth. I don't even get bothered by people like Hertz, but Smelly Old Git does things to my posts, and my account, so I can't trust that he won't change the words of my posts, and then, if he does, it's on the web like that.

So, while I would like to have this discussion, I'm going to have to have it elsewhere as well. I will double-post here, and in a forum I create for my website. I will pm my website to people I want to pm it to. If I put it here, SOG, will just mess with it.

Forums are the best tool for debate and discussion. Mine won't have many members for sure, because forums just aren't that popular anymore. No one searches for them. But the posts do become listed in Google searches, so maybe it would be good if Veridicanism had a religious forum where people could come together and discuss things.

I would like to keep it totally free speech. But at least no one could mess with other peoples posts or comments, like SOG does. What a weak person he is. He always has been. He's never really been able to hold any serious debate.

I was thinking how ironic it is that this forum comes up first in a search for athiest forums. It is supposed to have some 400,000 members, but there's what? Four of us using it? It's because of SOG. It's not the raving part, it's the way he messes with people's accounts and posts.

And like with me, he's tried to mess in my 3D world as well. I think he is actually the owner of verdicanism.com and pays to keep it active year after year. Leaves bad reviews on my books at Amazon, that sort of thing. So, as you see, he's run this into the ground as well. What kind of loser is that?

Fortunately, Veridicanism has a website now, and it shows up right by his website that mocks me. So, anyone who actually cared to search, would immediately see the difference. Fortunately, bad reviews of the VGJC are better than good reviews for making people wonder what it's all about, and my other books I have absolutely no commercial interest in at all. I don't even go to Amazon anymore to see if there's been any sales. I couldn't care less.

But that's what you get here. Better ban me, SOG, I'm going to take the few you have left and the activity in here will drop to zero.

Moron.

Last edited by Egor; 01-14-2018 at 07:04 AM.
Old 01-14-2018, 06:57 AM   #12
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Actually, I'm not sure I can do this discussion here. I like debate. I like the dissing back and forth. I don't even get bothered by people like Hertz, but Smelly Old Git does things to my posts, and my account, so I can't trust that he won't change the words of my posts, and then, if he does, it's on the web like that.

So, while I would like to have this discussion, I'm going to have to have it elsewhere as well. I will double-post here, and in a forum I create for my website. I will pm my website to people I want to pm it to. If I put it here, SOG, will just mess with it.

Forums are the best tool for debate and discussion. Mine won't have many members for sure, because forums just aren't that popular anymore. No one searches for them. But the posts do become listed in Google searches, so maybe it would be good if Veridicanism had a religious forum where people could come together and discuss things.

I would like to keep it totally free speech. But at least no one could mess with other peoples posts or comments, like SOG does. What a weak person he is. He always has been. He's never really been able to hold any serious debate.

I was thinking how ironic it is that this forum comes up first in a search for athiest forums. It is supposed to have some 400,000 members, but there's what? Four of us using it? It's because of SOG. It's not the raving part, it's the way he messes with people's accounts and posts.

And like me, he's tried to mess in my 3D world as well. I think he is actually the owner of verdicanism.com and pays to keep it active year after year. Leaves bad reviews on my books at Amazon, that sort of thing. So, as you see, he's run this into the ground as well. What kind of loser is that?

Fortunately, Veridicanism has a website now, and it shows up right by his website that mocks me. So, anyone who actually cared to search, would immediately see the difference. Fortunately, bad reviews of the VGJC are better than good reviews for making people wonder what it's all about, and my other books I have absolutely no commercial interest in at all. I don't even go to Amazon anymore to see if there's been any sales. I couldn't care less.

But that's what you get here. Better ban me, SOG, I'm going to take the few you have left and the activity in here will drop to zero.

Moron.
Oh, woe is me 'cos those nasty atheists have beaten the crap out of me.

You, shit for brains, were given a chance to debate, or, in your case, mass debate. Look what you did with it!

SOG screwed with your avatar - or did he? From the little I've seen of you, it's rather apt, don't you think?

You are an egocentric, insane imbecile who writes fuckin' stupid books as far as I am able to determine. What kind of a twat claims that he hears the word of god and then advertises his insanity to the whole world by writing a gospel to prove it? Fuck me. I've met some people that are away with the fairies before but you take the biscuit.

When you look out of your window late at night, how many moons do you see?
Old 01-14-2018, 07:02 AM   #13
Egor

Okay, here is my forum. Everyone is invited to join, even my enemies. You don't even have to use a real e-mail, and I highly encourage an anonymous name. You can even keep your own personal style and vocabulary. I make up some rules to keep things running smoothly, but it will be as much like this forum as possible. Atheists WILL be welcome.

http://veridican.com/Religious-Debate-Forum/

Old 01-14-2018, 07:11 AM   #14
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Okay, here is my forum. Everyone is invited to join, even my enemies. You don't even have to use a real e-mail, and I highly encourage an anonymous name. You can even keep your own personal style and vocabulary. I make up some rules to keep things running smoothly, but it will be as much like this forum as possible. Atheists WILL be welcome.

http://veridican.com/Religious-Debate-Forum/
Come on egor maniac. Rather that this cry-baby attitude and running off back to mommy, why don't you debate like a proper grown up? Let's really see what you have 'under the hood' or is there just 'fresh air'?

Maybe all you want is people who swallow your insane shit?

That it, shit for brains? That it?

Like all christards - you don't like being challenged, do you?
Old 01-14-2018, 07:26 AM   #15
Egor

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Come on egor maniac. Rather that this cry-baby attitude and running off back to mommy, why don't you debate like a proper grown up? Let's really see what you have 'under the hood' or is there just 'fresh air'?

Maybe all you want is people who swallow your insane shit?

That it, shit for brains? That it?

Like all christards - you don't like being challenged, do you?
SOG messes with the words of my post. Even someone as uneducated as yourself, would have to admit that debate can't take place in that arena.