Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Calls himself a 9 when in Australia.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #62
Davin
Obsessed Member

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #63
Catsratz

Here he is accepting "The Emporor Has No Clothes" award at the Freedom From Religion convention recently.
Catsratz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 06:23 AM   #64
Prycejosh

im happy for him hes taking baby steps and realising the truth you should too. do your research.
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:27 PM   #65
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
im happy for him hes taking baby steps and realising the truth you should too. do your research.
Did you actually read anything in this thread, or just post based on the title?

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 03:28 AM   #66
Prycejosh

Money

its the love of money that's evil. putting it before god is the sin. not wanting it. churches ask for tithes and offerings. god want to see your faithfulness, and the tithes and offerings sustain the church. but its not wrong to want money. everybody needs it.
Old 06-17-2015, 03:31 AM   #67
Prycejosh

lol I know hes atheist. even if he WAS agnostic it still wouldn't be good enough. the point being is I want everyone to know about god. hes not evil like you atheists think he is. do your research on him and stop jumping to conclusions.
Old 06-17-2015, 04:00 AM   #68
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
lol I know hes atheist. even if he WAS agnostic it still wouldn't be good enough. the point being is I want everyone to know about god. hes not evil like you atheists think he is. do your research on him and stop jumping to conclusions.
1) atheists think god is evil like atheists think voldemort is evil - the character as portrayed has an abstract evil based on the way they interact with other characters. However, their actions mean nithing outside of the fiction they exist inside of.

My point being that in reality, atheists don't think your god is anything because atheists don't accept your god as existing.

2) Based on the stupid things you have said so far, I guarantee you the atheists on this forum have done a hell of a lot more 'research' on your god than you have done on atheists - and yet you seem to want to deem yourself an expert on us.

- selliedjoup
Old 06-17-2015, 04:25 AM   #69
Prycejosh

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
1) atheists think god is evil like atheists think voldemort is evil - the character as portrayed has an abstract evil based on the way they interact with other characters. However, their actions mean nithing outside of the fiction they exist inside of.

My point being that in reality, atheists don't think your god is anything because atheists don't accept your god as existing.

2) Based on the stupid things you have said so far, I guarantee you the atheists on this forum have done a hell of a lot more 'research' on your god than you have done on atheists - and yet you seem to want to deem yourself an expert on us.
god isn't evil. and yes we both know he exists. you obviously haven't done your research on the bible properly because if you had you would know that he's not. he wouldn't die for our sins if he was and keep us over 8000 promises when we do something he will do something. he wants us to spend eternity with him and his house getting to know him forever. he blesses people and even has mercy on the devil (who by the way you atheists don't mention) he gave the people of the old testament chance after chance and they were hard headed like you. I don't think im an expert. ive talked to enough atheists to know the jest of what their complaint is. its the same thing over and over again.
Old 06-17-2015, 04:38 AM   #70
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Yes we do jest, over and over again.

Old 06-17-2015, 04:40 AM   #71
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Oh fuck - the denseness is at neutron star level in this one!
Never mind, response is futile.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 04:46 AM   #72
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

That's right, you can't argue with the home skooled.

Old 06-17-2015, 05:37 AM   #73
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
god isn't evil. and yes we both know he exists. you obviously haven't done your research on the bible properly because if you had you would know that he's not. he wouldn't die for our sins if he was and keep us over 8000 promises when we do something he will do something. he wants us to spend eternity with him and his house getting to know him forever. he blesses people and even has mercy on the devil (who by the way you atheists don't mention) he gave the people of the old testament chance after chance and they were hard headed like you. I don't think im an expert. ive talked to enough atheists to know the jest of what their complaint is. its the same thing over and over again.
Do you find yourself - in all these supposed conversations you have with atheists - saying "no, that's not the atheist viewpoint" a lot?

Because you don't seem to know what it is.

atheist tells you his viewpoint

*completely disregards what the atheist told him*

"No, that's not what you believe. Trust me, I've spoken to atheists".

My guess is you've ignored atheists. You spoken at atheists. However, based on the way you're talking now, you've never spoken with an atheist. You're ignoring what I'm telling you I believe, and insisting I must believe what you want to project on me. No doubt this is how you treated any other atheist you "talked to". You haven't listened to us enough to actually know what we say.

- selliedjoup
Old 06-17-2015, 06:45 AM   #74
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
god isn't evil. and yes we both know he exists.
I do not.

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
you obviously haven't done your research on the bible properly because if you had you would know that he's not.
Done plenty. Almost all the things god calls a sin, it itself does.

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
he wouldn't die for our sins if he was and keep us over 8000 promises when we do something he will do something.
God is dead? Well, what's the point in believing in a dead god?

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
he wants us to spend eternity with him and his house getting to know him forever. he blesses people and even has mercy on the devil (who by the way you atheists don't mention) he gave the people of the old testament chance after chance and they were hard headed like you.
We mention the devil, but much like your dead god, it's just fiction.

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
I don't think im an expert. ive talked to enough atheists to know the jest of what their complaint is. its the same thing over and over again.
Obviously, you do not know.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 08:44 AM   #75
Prycejosh

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I do not.

Done plenty. Almost all the things god calls a sin, it itself does.

God is dead? Well, what's the point in believing in a dead god?

We mention the devil, but much like your dead god, it's just fiction.

Obviously, you do not know.

god isn't dead, he died for us then rose again in the form of jesus christ. you knew what i meant. he did away with animal sacrifices and gave us extra privileges. none of it is fiction and the bible would make more sense if you include the devil. what are you looking for to prove god exists and hes around. what do you want? your wrong about the sins not everything is a sin. the devils playing with your mind so you don't come to god. that's his purpose. to make god look evil and play on negatives but your too dumb to realize it. look out.