Old 01-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #286
Irreligious
I Live Here

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #287
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Jerry wins at losing!
Yep! He is a champion loser for sure!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #288
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
And look at you pretending to not be one gigantic, lying ass hypocrite, trolling for an unfair fight in which you never have to take responsibility for supporting your assertions.

Name me one other group of posters on the internet besides atheists that you have spent four years goading just because of what they don't believe.

You could have had plenty of "laughs" with the folks over at Christian Forums, but your lame ass knows you would have been banned to kingdom come if you'd pulled that shit there. That wouldn't have been much fun, would it? Instead you politely disagreed with them and respectfully removed your ass from the scene after only a relative handful of passive-aggressive postings. Remember this:

Newsflash: Your four-year mission here has been just as pointless.

Face it. You already got your kicks here. Four years worth. You didn't deserve that and you certainly don't deserve any more, attention whore.
I'm genuinely shocked an atheist fails to back up another claim they make and try to deflect it onto another.

You implied that having a different belief and being viewed as an arse by the arseholes here is distinctly separate, of course you cannot back any claim you make, and fail to address that you even made one.

I'm stunned.

meh
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:43 AM   #289
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

I will start up this lost debate.....I will I will. You will argue with me round in circles oh please say you will.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:55 AM   #290
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
I will start up this lost debate.....I will I will. You will argue with me round in circles oh please say you will.
I will state the same logical fallacies again and again! It will be sooooooooo much more exciting this time!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:53 AM   #291
Irreligious
I Live Here

Wow, Jerry. I didn't realize you were genuinely shocked. I honestly thought you were just being a shit-stirring, attention-whoring asshole because it amused you to be that way.

I'm genuinely shocked that you're genuinely shocked.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-22-2013, 11:45 PM   #292
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Wow, Jerry. I didn't realize you were genuinely shocked. I honestly thought you were just being a shit-stirring, attention-whoring asshole because it amused you to be that way.

I'm genuinely shocked that you're genuinely shocked.
Inconceivable, you upped the ante by being geninuely shocked at my shock of you dodging the question..again.

You are not used to being held accountable for any claims you make, whether it's justifying why you actively posit a lack of belief (which we both know to be negation without proof) or distinguishing between someone being an arse and disgreeing with your belief of negating a creator.

I enjoy how atheists have attempted to redefine what an atheist is by proclaiming most hold a lack of belief, which removes the burden of proof, but still allows you to use tag of atheism and all this implies. So you can have your cake and eat it too. It's even better that most atheists have personal issues with religion but attempt to hide this by focusing on theist fundamentalists as what they're against. Dumb but amusing.

In a time of uncertainty the atheists dislike of theism forces them to oppose it, but ironically they turn a full circle and end up being dogmatic.

Another thing, all atheists hate being defined as a single group but you all share very similar if not identical beliefs. Sure there are a few 'splitter's but the strong similarities outweighs anything else. It's jolly well funny and so amusing. Keep up the good work.

meh
Old 01-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #293
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I will state the same logical fallacies again and again! It will be sooooooooo much more exciting this time!
Is the logical fallacy that you're claiming anything by pursuing your lack of belief!? .

Tell me again about that evidence you have for any form of explanation which doesn't involve a creator.

meh
Old 01-23-2013, 01:07 AM   #294
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
Inconceivable, you upped the ante by being geninuely shocked at my shock of you dodging the question..again.
And I'm going to up it again by being genuinely shocked that you're genuinely shocked that I'm genuinely shocked that you're genuinely shocked that I'm giving your incessant trolling all the seriousness it deserves, which is none.

Come on, dude. It's been four years. You can't expect me to have endless patience for engaging your mindless bullshit. You're a troll and I'm going to treat you like one from here on out. I hope you enjoy it.

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote
You are not used to being held accountable for any claims you make, whether it's justifying why you actively posit a lack of belief (which we both know to be negation without proof) or distinguishing between someone being an arse and disgreeing with your belief of negating a creator.
I claim to think that anyone who attempts to argue that nonbelief is belief is being an ass.

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote
I enjoy how atheists have attempted to redefine what an atheist is by proclaiming most hold a lack of belief, which removes the burden of proof, but still allows you to use tag of atheism and all this implies. So you can have your cake and eat it too. It's even better that most atheists have personal issues with religion but attempt to hide this by focusing on theist fundamentalists as what they're against. Dumb but amusing.
You enjoy being a troll. It's better than being ignored, eh?

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote
In a time of uncertainty the atheists dislike of theism forces them to oppose it, but ironically they turn a full circle and end up being dogmatic.
And what do we do in a time of certainty? Are we less dogmatic then? Is that when we become agnostics and start loving religion again?

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote
Another thing, all atheists hate being defined as a single group but you all share very similar if not identical beliefs. Sure there are a few 'splitter's but the strong similarities outweighs anything else. It's jolly well funny and so amusing. Keep up the good work.
Trolls share an identical belief. They believe that negative attention is far better than being ignored. Trolls will say or do anything to avoid being ignored. Unfortunately for trolls, they have a short shelf-life when it comes to providing amusement or even interest. Even amongst the most patient people on Earth, trolls become rather stale and just plain pathetic and boring after four years. Hint. Hint.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-23-2013, 04:18 AM   #295
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

I do hope we can carry this on, oh so help me God and Bethlehem. I want to look into your argument in more detail Jerry. I want you to bless me with your wisdom. I have argued against you for too long. Now I accept what you say, without any opposing thought at all. You are the man Jerry, the hero. You stopped non belief dead in its tracks. i will never not believe anything again, never. It is illogical to do so.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:58 AM   #296
Michael
Obsessed Member

Make sure you also never not not believe or else you're not doing it right. But you'd also not not be doing it right. Because logic?
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:52 AM   #297
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I wonder if Jerry will eventually type something we haven't already read from him a hundred times before. He is definitely one loopy, batshit crazy motherfucker.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #298
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
And I'm going to up it again by being genuinely shocked that you're genuinely shocked that I'm genuinely shocked that you're genuinely shocked that I'm giving your incessant trolling all the seriousness it deserves, which is none.

Come on, dude. It's been four years. You can't expect me to have endless patience for engaging your mindless bullshit. You're a troll and I'm going to treat you like one from here on out. I hope you enjoy it.
You still think my purpose of being here is proposing to you why my position is right, it's not. I'm asking you to justify your position as viable, as it's not at the moment.

You claim to not negate so you don't have to offer proof, so you then try to promote a lukewarm atheism where you lack belief. To most people a lack belief in requires no participation or active promotion of this supposed lacking. But for you it does, for some unfathomable reason. I can only assume given atheist's penchant for solely targeting theist fundamentalism, it can only be on this basis. sadly for you your lack of belief transcends beyond what it can disprove, yet you still actively promote your lack of belief. Your interim atheism is bullshit as it assumes truth must be obtainable. I don't care that you claim whether your position is logically sound, it provides no insight whatsoever into truth. But then you don't care about what is true, just that your position is defensible or a "perfect crime".

If you were honest and admitted your position, I would have more respect for it. Hiding behind something so weakly transparent is quite pathetic and comes across as a dodge.

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
I claim to think that anyone who attempts to argue that non-belief is belief is being an ass.
Someone who justifies their conclusion on a lack of belief and frequents a forum to espouse their apparent lack of belief is an arse. You present an us or them approach which puts fundamental atheists against fundamental theists. Everyone, according to your worldview, must fit in one of these.

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
You enjoy being a troll. It's better than being ignored, eh?
What do you think atheists are? They oppose someones else's position based on their own lack of belief, and then provide nothing to justify it.
I consider it very plausible that some form of creator to exist, but could be said to "lack belief". The difference is I do not actively oppose theism. Your position is bullshit and I'm calling bullshit. You still have not rationalised your perspective, or at least been honest. Oddly you call troll when I question your trolling.

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
And what do we do in a time of certainty? Are we less dogmatic then? Is that when we become agnostics and start loving religion again?
In a time of certainty we don't base our position on something we don't know. Are you claiming that all atheists who depend on evidence are dogmatically so?

Your attempt to show me as loving religion is just in contrast to YOUR dislike of it.

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Trolls share an identical belief. They believe that negative attention is far better than being ignored. Trolls will say or do anything to avoid being ignored. Unfortunately for trolls, they have a short shelf-life when it comes to providing amusement or even interest. Even amongst the most patient people on Earth, trolls become rather stale and just plain pathetic and boring after four years. Hint. Hint.
Yes I agree you are well past your used by date and are now fermenting on the shelf, but here you are still promoting yourself as edible.

Quote:
ilovejesus wrote
I do hope we can carry this on, oh so help me God and Bethlehem. I want to look into your argument in more detail Jerry. I want you to bless me with your wisdom. I have argued against you for too long. Now I accept what you say, without any opposing thought at all. You are the man Jerry, the hero. You stopped non belief dead in its tracks. i will never not believe anything again, never. It is illogical to do so.
All you need to do is leave others to believe what they believe. Actively not believing something is bizarre.

Quote:
Michael wrote
Make sure you also never not not believe or else you're not doing it right. But you'd also not not be doing it right. Because logic?
Or just base your entire perspective on lacking belief based on what you believe to be true.

Quote:
kinach ahau wrote
I wonder if Jerry will eventually type something we haven't already read from him a hundred times before. He is definitely one loopy, batshit crazy motherfucker.
Yeah telling fundies hundreds of times to justify their craziness is crazy.

meh
Old 01-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #299
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Lost

A small bag of Marbles .
if found please contact
Selliedsoup at Raving Atheists

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #300
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
You still think my purpose of being here is proposing to you why my position is right, it's not. I'm asking you to justify your position as viable, as it's not at the moment.
Your purpose here is to troll for attention. You don't have another purpose. Never did.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox