Old 12-25-2008, 02:27 PM   #871
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
nice one

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:28 PM   #872
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
John A. Davison wrote View Post
Good old cowardly, anonymous, confessed Ghoulslime, living in his own little private world, secretly praying I will run away. Not a chance Ghoulslimebag. It is I who is just gettimg warmed up. I think you better use your influnce to get me banished before I figure out who you are and expose you for what you really are, just one more feckless amoral Darwimp out of the thousands that pollute internet forums everywhere. I'll bet you are associated with some institution of higher learning but are terrified that they might ever find that out. You are a pathetic joke, destined to an early oblivion along with Pharyngula Z. Myers and Tricky Dicky Dawkins, boy fart.

I love it so!
So, how are your attempts at getting PZ censured going? Did you ever hear back from the Provost?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:29 PM   #873
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
You're over 80 years old, and now your best entertainment is to go on to forums by atheists and call them childish names?
When you can't go outside because you are liable to shit yourself maybe that's all there is for old man chugger .

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #874
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
You're over 80 years old, and now your best entertainment is to go on to forums by atheists and call them childish names? Still no real substance again, I see.
Boy fart. That's my favorite Davisonism yet!

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #875
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #876
Choobus
I Live Here

The saddest part is that he's a christologist and it's christy day, but all he has to do with his time is post gibberish on teh interwebs. I think from this we can safely assume that there is a court order preventing any visitation from grandkids, most likely due to some sort of molestation (or perhaps they simply refuse to visit granpa douchebag). Either way, Dr. Davison is a sad mother fucker.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #877
John A. Davison

Mog

Oh no. I am still busy writing and exposing the Darwinian fairy tale on my weblog, at ISCID's "brainstorms" forum and anywhere else I can hold forth, even here where masochism reigns supreme. It is wonderful to find a forum like this one so intent on destroying its credility by resorting to the most childish means imaginable in a hopeless attempt to silence a real scientist such as myself. I recommend you push the ESSAYS button on my home page and immerse yourself in my essay - "The Age of Denial." It deals with blogs like this one, Pharyngula, After The Bar Closes and Uncommon Descent in some detail. The only thing that distinguishes this one from the others is I haven't been banished from this one - yet. I will be I am sure. It is inevitable when dealing with ideologues.

"I will fight it out on this line if it takes all summer."
General Ulysses S. Grant

"I'm an old campaigner and I love a good fight."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

It is hard to believe isn't it?

Not any longer it isn't!

I love it so!
Old 12-25-2008, 02:40 PM   #878
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Good old cowardly, anonymous, confessed Ghoulslime, living in his own little private world, secretly praying I will run away. Not a chance Ghoulslimebag. It is I who is just gettimg warmed up. I think you better use your influnce to get me banished before I figure out who you are and expose you for what you really are, just one more feckless amoral Darwimp out of the thousands that pollute internet forums everywhere. I'll bet you are associated with some institution of higher learning but are terrified that they might ever find that out. You are a pathetic joke, destined to an early oblivion along with Pharyngula Z. Myers and Tricky Dicky Dawkins, boy fart.

I love it so!
The demented old man is smart enough to realize that Ghoulslime is a very bright boy. However, he doesn’t seem smart enough to click on my profile link to see who I am. I understand that new technology can be intimidating to an old fool, but with persistence I think he can do it.

Here, let me spoon feed you, you demented bastard:

Click on this link to see Ghoulslime’s RA Profile.

Now look through some of the photos. Wow! There is even a link to Ghoulslime’s webpage! Do any of these photos lead you to believe that Ghoulslime would be the slightest bit intimidated by a washed up associate professor who has nothing better to do than stir up shit on the Internet and then tattle tale to the local police because somebody said a naughty word? Are you going to call my mother and tell her I have been bad? Rat me out to my boss? Should I forward their phone numbers to you so that you can make better use of your Christmas day afternoon?

Look at yourself, you pathetic little juvenile delinquent! What an utter boob you are! All you can do is to toss idle threats and call us names like a naughty playground bully. You have absolutely no substance at all. You are a blustering little paper tiger. You haven’t even tried to defend your point, if indeed you possess one. For the love of sweet Jesus’ penis, you are 80 years old and still acting like a middle school truant!

How is it that we are amoral, you self-righteous drinker of blood? I’ll wager you are one of the crazy 20% of Americans who think George Bush was a swell president. Bombing for Jesus!

What a truly lamentably excuse for a human you are! What a complete waste of time, effort, and education! You could have made a difference in the world. Instead, you found it impossible to overcome your memes and embrace the truth before you. Now you are bitter because your life is almost at a conclusion and you are loathe to accept the reality that you are NOTHING. Your life will soon be finished. You will soon be forgotten.

You are a dry leaf rattling at winter’s wind, soon to blow away into oblivion. This is what it means to be mortal. I accept my mortality. Grow up and come to terms with yours.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator

Last edited by ghoulslime; 12-25-2008 at 03:00 PM.
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:48 PM   #879
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
The saddest part is that he's a christologist and it's christy day, but all he has to do with his time is post gibberish on teh interwebs. I think from this we can safely assume that there is a court order preventing any visitation from grandkids, most likely due to some sort of molestation (or perhaps they simply refuse to visit granpa douchebag). Either way, Dr. Davison is a sad mother fucker.
I actually feel kinda sorry for this cretin. If he does have any family that court orders don't prevent him from seeing, I'm sure they only make a quick obligatory stop at grumpy grandpa's house. Who would want to spend any amount of time with this miserable little succubus?

I bet he smells like pee and Ben Gay too.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-25-2008, 02:49 PM   #880
John A. Davison

SOCKITTOME, It is music to my ancient ears. I especially relish the foul language. That is the real mark of class.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I'll fight it out on this line if it takes all summer."
General Ulysses S. Grant
Old 12-25-2008, 02:54 PM   #881
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
SOCKITTOME, It is music to my ancient ears. I especially relish the foul language. That is the real mark of class.

Franklin D. Roosevelt
You relish foul language? What a filthy ragamuffin you are! I’ll betcha you like to gander licentiously at the school kids too.

There are few things fouler than dishonesty. Liar!

Please continue to fling your poo at the nurses and kick your feet wildly. This is supreme entertainment.

Old 12-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #882
Liberated1

Quote:
I especially relish the foul language.
Just so we know, what's the "safe word" we'll be using in case we take this too far?
Old 12-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #883
John A. Davison

If someone thinks I am a "christologist" they are sadly mistaken and obviously have read nothing I have ever written or published. Incidentally, Louis Pasteur was a devoted Roman Catholic, a lot more devoted than I am and it sure didn't keep him from discovering the truth did it? Name a single great scientist that was ever so weak minded as publicly to declare himself to be an atheist. And don't name Richard P. Feynman because he once described scientific discovery as a religious experience. I know because I have had the same experience, an experience I doubt anyone here has ever had or ever will have. You clowns are much too busy behaving like potty mouthed trash to be creative in any meaningful way about anything.

Now you may resume the insults.

I love it so!

Last edited by John A. Davison; 12-25-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #884
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
If someone thinks I am a "christologist" they are sadly mistaken and obviously have read nothing I have ever written or published. Incidentally, Louis Pasteur was a devoted Roman Catholic, a lot more devoted than I am and it sure didn't keep him from discovering the truth did it? Name a single great scientist that was ever so weak minded as publicly to declare himself to be an atheist. And don't name Richard P. Feynman because he once described scientific discovery as a religious experience. I know because I have had the same experience, an experience I doubt anyone here has ever had or ever will have. You clowns are much too busy behaving like trash to be creative in any meanigful way about anything

Now you may resume the insults.

I love it so!
Do you deem yourself a great scientist, John?

Enlighten us.

Where did we come from and where are we going?

P.S. My patience is waning. This will be one of the last olive branches I extend to you before I shift out of first gear and show you what you have bitten into. Please answer the question. There are no ulterior motives intended.

Old 12-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #885
Liberated1

Quote:
Name a single great scientist that was ever so weak minded as publicly to declare himself to be an atheist.
I love it so!(in the butt)
Ok I'll bite. Why would a scientist be weak minded to declare himself an atheist?

Albert Einstein

"I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religion than it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."
"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
"I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it."
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."